Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KSGFAN..

I am good man! So much to talk about u have no idea! What did u think of the trailer?

I enjoyed trailer, it was funny... But I wish they could have added a bit more of KSG scenes... and also it was was a chaotic, but the comic timing s of the actors were bang on...

I just wish KSG had bit more scenes 😭 It had been so long watching him on-screen again...

That's not u being a prude, it is just preference, VIKRANT and KSG both are fab actors

I might be judged for saying this but I liked rishabh too, he may not be a good actor, but he did good comedy and just in general seemed like a nice person and was close with KSG in real too which translated onscreen

Yeah Risabh was good, I remember the outrage people had shown when he was ousted from the show... But Vikrant really gelled well with the Susan character... I guess Vikrant is one of the few actors, whom audience accepted whole hearted even after being replacement actor...

Yeh true, I liked the other two too though, my god I need to talk to you via PM message me when u r freee

Okay.. will PM you after half-hour... 😊
Right now I am outside...
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

KSG's acting was brilliant in the ZOYAAN sequence, but otherwise it was pure crap, like what made the CVS think that they could pull off this crap after the whole TANU crap? I mean QH's TRPS were always in top 10 from the word go, and it increased to top 2 during the airport proposal, which means the audience liked the love story and the comedy scenes, which is a rarity, I don't understand what made CBA think that so much negativity will be accepted? and that to by people who are willing to see a female protagonist in jeans? Obviously the audience was somewhat intellligent, There is a limit to how much crap they can show, so many people warned 4 lions to not pull if zoyaan but gul khan gave rude replies and said crap like "don't watch then" and guess what people actually stopped watching and her lead hero quit 😆There is no doubt that he is excellent in acting and does justice to each kind of role and emotion but the problem was that Gul ruined the love story and ignored the countless requests of fans ... she thought herself intelligent and did most stupendous thing by ruining the show...I remembered how much heart broken I were during this stupid track but still I watched it just bcs of KSG but when he left there was no point to watch it.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

one of these days we should all really go to that bollywood forum or bepannaah forum to confront a certain fandom, they think they can say any kind of crap just because their dumb and hypocritical attitude is shared by the majority on IF, lucky for them KSG is not doing some daily soap currently, othewise fanatics would have eaten them alive, but hadh hoti hai, how is shipping, or wishing bad upon someone just because they took their personal life decision of marriage and divorce a sane thing to do? uuski life, uski wife aur uska divorce what is it to u?? the fact people think that their attitude is sane makes me weep for humanity. The fact they themselves become a fan of their goddess through ksg and the opportunity he gave her, and the fact winget is still thriving on his contacts, makes it so thankless for them to still wish ill upon him.

Don't raise your BP on such hypocrites... They change color faster than Chameleons...

i was just discussing this with a friend of mine, it is so easy to be dumb and narrow minded, such people will always thrive, because they can never truly understand their own hypocrisy and their mean nature, because they are dumb, dumb people are always in the majority too, it is a fact. Wish I was dumb enough to be so delusional and hypocritical.

It is in human nature to take a easy path and follow others, as they think it will be safe...
Right this moment Bashing/Hating KSG is easy thing to do... So they are are following it like a herd of sheep...

it is a cult, all dhukiyara women have joined this cult, hail narrow minded IndianTV-internet audience cult😆it is all online though, in the real world their goddess has no audience, KSG gets mobbed by people, does movies, and their goddess cannot even do a hit show, so if people think online is the be all and end all they are wrong, even priya varier is an online sensation, doesn't make her a big deal

I agree...
Online audience is important, but they are not everything... Because at the end of the day everyone has to go back to real world and in real world all this online frustration don't work... In fact, I saw some of fanatic haters watching first day show of KSG's movies...

they are obsessed with him thats why😆arre but one needs to understand sane people don't even go on online forums, it is literally a place for dumb people to thrive, as a matter of fact it is embarrassing to be part of something like IF, people would judge u if u tell them about this place, most of KSG's fans are normal/decent people who watch his work and enjoy it, and thats that, who has the time to rally online? i myself need to get out of this pathetic place. Real fandom is the fandom that watches ur work, and goes to see u in events, online fanatics are just sad people.

KSG fans mostly combine of 2000 era... Not generalizing, but people from this era are matured and lazy now to waste their time in such petty online fights... They use their time to support their favourite where it matters the most...

well yeh thats true, one should always lead their life before wasting time online, watching his shows and movies is good enough, thats what matters anyway, HS3 reviewers wrote that due to ksg's big fan following the movie is doing so well, with the girls cheering for him throughout, and occupying cinema halls, that says something, aur kya chahiye, it is called asli izzert and asli fandom, i don't see reviewers ever writing that kind of stuff for hardly anyone, especially a tv actor.

I know, it was such a proud moment for us KSGians, to see critics appreciating our love for KSG...
Celebs can have millions follower online, as it doesn't require much just a click of a finger...
The real test of fandom is when they actually spend their hard earned money to watch the celeb onscreen for 3 hours...
Edited by Confused_Soul - 6 years ago