Angel_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
U r most welcome...
Lots of love
Purna..

Originally posted by: Arigirl

Amazing story...

All credit goes to purna Chatterjee ,navya , and you...
I'm reading this story on Wattpad also ..
Lovely story dear..
Thanks for posting it here also...

Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 7
Part 7
Manik: Doctor how is she now??
Manik was sitting in the doctor's cabin after he had checked on Nandini.
Doctor: Mr Malhotra... She is fine now!! Its just her right leg. She has got a minor fracture and a few injuries which will need about 7-9 days to heal. And her head injuries are also minor only... She might be completely okay in 10 days i think.
Manik: Thank u doctor... Thnks a lot!! But did u find out the reason for such sudden dizzyness.
Doctor: Oh yes... Don't worry as u noticed she had a really high fever and above that she hadn't had any proper rest or even food since the mrng.
Manik : ohk doctor... Thank u very much!!
Doctor: Its ohk Mr. malhotra... And yes ur secretary cn go back home as soon as she gets up.
Manik: Thank u doctor...

For full part check here

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loAGH8Dsoq0[/YOUTUBE]

Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 8
The next day Nandini's sweet sleep was disturbed by her daily alarm. She switched it off and said to herself,
Nandini: Ayiappa... Mrng so soon!! I'll get up in 5.
She again went back to sleep, it was about half an hour layer that she decided to get up finally. Thinking about it she put her head on the pillow and pulled up her leg to get comfortable when a striking pain stuck though her entire body starting from her right leg.
Nandini straightened up her leg again and waited for the pain to cease, but it was not in her hands. She immediately revived all the incidents of the previous day. And she knew she wasn't going to be able to get up from her bed. She thought about calling someone for help as she needed to get up anyhow and at least freshen up. But she wasn't truly comfortable with ordering the staff to help her. While she sat there feeling hopeless, there was a knock at the door and one of the cook was standing there. She peaked into the room and smiled seeing Nandini awake,
Nandini: Good mrng simi...
Simi: I knew... U wouldn't call anyone for help. Plz mam feel free to call me anytime for the nxt few days till u r not completely well.
Nandini gave her a shy smile as she walked towards her,
Simi: Now?? Anything?
Nandini: Can u plz help me to get to the washroom?
Simi gave her a warm smile and said,
Simi: Sure!!
It took 15mins before nandini was back on her bed, after freshing up.
Simi: U take rest and call me some time ltr... I'll help u hv a bath.
Nandini: Simi really thanks a lot... U don't actually hv to do this i-
Simi: I do... Coz u do a lot for all of us... Now u be here and take rest okay?
Nandini smiled at her and nodded and then looked at her bedside watch.
Nandini: Simi... Plz can u check if Manik sir's breakfast is ready and on the table... Its only 15 mins before he gets down stairs.
Simi: Oh yes... I better get going.
Nandini sat there and picked up her phone from her side. She picked up a paper and started preparing something on it. As she had said,
Manik got down on time and noticed her breakfast ready on the table,
For full part check it
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI46GYoW_Do&list=PLECJ7oIykTkSY3q2FEYCzZQqaKvfEq_ty&index=8[/YOUTUBE]
Angel_manan thumbnail

Part 9
Manik was out for the meeting, leaving Nandini to rest. Nandini freshened up as he left and was back on her bed again, when she remembered Manik shouting at her that morning for being careless with her health. In any usual case that would make her angry and hate him but this time, just remembering it bought a smile on her face.
This time Manik hadn't scolded her for her work or any other thing, this time he scolded her for being careless about herself. Somewhere deep down it showed that he cared, no matter what he showed, he did care. "He just scolded u coz u caused him trouble of taking care of u!!" shouted her subconscious but Nandini ignored her. She didn't know what was the truth, but thinking about him caring made her feel good. She had been alone for a really long time of her life and believing this, made her feel cherished. She hugged her pillow in glee as she remembered the effort Manik was taking to not be angry at her. He wants to be her friend, but was that actually possible. She knew that Manik made no friends apart from Fab5. She had never seen him with any other friend. Was it actually possible that Manik wished to be her friend?? Or was he just saying that out of sympathy for her. Her mind kept on put up bars on sympathy but her heart worked on a different track. She knew that the person who she saw in Manik was genuine. He was caring, he was kind that was the person who she saw in his heart. No matter what he showed on the outer, the real self though concealed from the entire world, was not hidden from her. She knew him well enough and in the past two years a different kind of a feeling was developed within her for him. She had started to reciprocate the same feelings that she felt from him. When she saw a caring person, she wished to care for him back. When she saw a kind heart, she wanted to be kind. When he was a bossy monster, she was entire working in the same way. Yes, she did care for him, she did respect him but was it enough. Did she actually want him as a frnd? Friendship needed trust and she knew she could trust Manik to any extent. Could he try to trust her? She needed to be sure of that.

For full part check this video

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCB50jtSUo&index=9&list=PLECJ7oIykTkSY3q2FEYCzZQqaKvfEq_ty[/YOUTUBE]

Also check my shayri with my voice
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjiossEjjGI[/YOUTUBE]

And also check Stuti's new Complete story only on my YouTube channel
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnh2yXV02k[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Angel_manan - 6 years ago
Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 10:
Still first day after breaking her leg and Nandini was damn bored. It had been hardly half an hour that she came into her room after finishing her lunch with Manik and Dadi amd she was again bored. She had insisted on being on the wheel chair instead of the bed and using that she had somehow managed the room according to her needs now that she was going to stay in it for about 10 days. But as it took very less time, she was now again bored. And as always work took up her mind. She again picked up the list that she had prepared for Manik that morning and started checking it. She had no idea what all Manik was doing that day, and that particular thing irritated her. Knowing Manik's every action was her habit till now. She moved out of her room somehow struggling with the new experience of the wheel chair, though it seemed too easy, it took a great deal of effort. She moved back to the living area, willing to go to her office.
Simi: Nandini ma'am u need anything??
FOR FULL PART CHECK THIS VIDEO

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiWOEOQuL7Q[/YOUTUBE]
Angel_manan thumbnail

Part 11:
Manik and Nandini continued there talk under the tree for a little longer about all the preparations for the party.
When Nandini said,
Nandini: I can call a few of her friends whom i know today itself and then tmrw mrng I think I'll go to the temple and invite the others..
Manik: Hang on!! Go to the temple??
Nandini: I don't hv their numbers to invite them.
Manik: I don't care what u hv or not. U R NOT GOING OUT.
Nandini: but i hv to, we hv got just one day.
Manik: I don't care.
Nandini got irritated by it again and folded her hands sternly.
Nandini: Then who will invite them??
Manik: I don't know... I can go.
And the moment she heard this, all her irritation was forgotten and she started laughing out loud.
Manik: Ms. Moorthy something amusing u??

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdcQO1afUp0[/YOUTUBE]
Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 12:
The next mrng, Nandini woke up by the alarm at 6.
Nandini: Oh shit... Temple!!! I should get ready fast.
She picked up her phone and called Simi, she requested her to come and help her get ready. Simi accepted immediately and Nandini disconnected the call.
Nandini's pov: I don't know if Manik sir woke up or not...
She picked up her phone again and called him.
Manik: hello
His voice clearly told her that he was still sleeping,
Nandini: Good morning sir!! Wake up.. We hv to go to the temple.
Manik: Ms. Moorthy it's 6... So early!!
Nandini: Sir...
Manik: I'll be up by 7 then we'll go.
Nandini knew he wasn't going to wake up so she said,
Nandini: Ohk then... U wake up at 7 and i m going there along with the driver.
Saying so she disconnected the call and said to herself,
Nandini: Again back to Monster Manik...
Just then her phone rang with his call. She picked it up and heard him say,
Manik: We leave in 30 mins.. Be ready!! And u r not going out of the house alone... I mean it!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KPiZoJY-dE&index=12&list=PLECJ7oIykTkSY3q2FEYCzZQqaKvfEq_ty[/YOUTUBE]
Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 13:
Manik and Nandini were both on their way back home. Manik turned towards Nandini and saw her looking out of the window with a blank look on her face. He opened her window but she being our stubborn head closed it again.

Manik: Ms. Moorthy... What's wrong??

Nandini : wow... Now u don't even know it!!

Manik: What?? What are u taking about??

Nandini: amazing!! What were u doing out there??

Manik: Nandini will u stop this and tell me directly?

Nandini didn't say anything to him and simply looked outside.
Manik: Nandini!!!

On not getting any reply again, he left it. They reached back home soon. As they entered the mansion, Nandini stopped Manik and said,
Nandini: Thank u... But i can help myself now.

Saying so she started pulling her chair on her own but Manik again held it and moved to her room. He entered the room, made her sit on the bed and stood by her side.
Manik: Ohk enough Nandini.. Speak up!!

Nandini: Sir plz... I don't wanna discuss this anymore..
Saying so she picked up a file from her side and opened it. Manik walked back towards the door and she thought that he was leaving when suddenly he banged the door close and came back and sat right beside her. He snatched away her file from her and kept it away. Nandini didn't say anything and simply picked up her laptop. But before she's could open it Manik again took it away.

Nandini: Sir plz!!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NkXoUhsW4M&index=13&list=PLECJ7oIykTkSY3q2FEYCzZQqaKvfEq_ty[/YOUTUBE]
Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 14:
"New feelings can be really dangerous for a person... These feelings can change a great deal about us. If we don't understand these feelings and the reason them then it irritates us, confuse us. If we do understand them it makes positive changes in us and make us happy. But what if we understand those feelings but still try to convince ourself that we don't... What happens then?? In such cases these keep on growing inside us and we r not able to do anything about it"

The same was happening with both Manik and Nandini. Both of them knew that they had started feeling something different for each other but was it something which they could accept.

After finishing the breakfast, manik went to office while Nandini went to her room to rest for sometime. Later that day she started organising the party the next day. As it was a surprise party, all the arrangements were going to be done the next day itself. All she had to do was arrange everything properly. She did all her work in a couple of hours and then started to tally if anything was left when she remembered something. She picked up her phone and typed a msg,

"Just wanted to remind u about Dadi's gift... Have u thought of it yet??
Ps.: How did the meeting go Sir??"

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji0VKI37Tig&index=14&list=PLECJ7oIykTkSY3q2FEYCzZQqaKvfEq_ty[/YOUTUBE]

Angel_manan thumbnail
Part 15:
Fab 5 were in the jam room, practising hard as they knew this was their final practise before the event as the next day it was Dadi's party. After about an hour of continue practise,

Mukti: Guys... I m sure!! This event is gonna be rocking...

Cabir: Yeah... I know i feel so too!! This is the kind of thing that we love the most.

Dhruv: U guys are right... Lets just get it out a few more times, u knw practise makes a man perfect.

Manik: Yeah.. Dhruv has a point. Lets get going guys!!

They started again with this. After about 15 minutes Manik's phone started ringing, he always hated disturbance during practise and that's why he always gave his phone to Nandini but since she was ill he kept it with himself. He didn't see the caller's name and disconnected the call.
Manik: Guys lets take it from the top.

But before they could start, Manik's phone started ringing again. No one could see his face except Cabir and looking at him, he could garantee the caller was gonna die in a few minutes. He saw Manik pick up the phone from the table but to his surprise, manik calmed down immediately.

Manik recieved the call and said slowly,
Manik: Hello!!

Nandini: I m so sorry sir.. To be disturbing ur practise. I really am sorry!!

Manik: Hey hey... Chill!! It's fine.. What happened??

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5lcXL5_Iw[/YOUTUBE]