Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: swatinarang

g8 observation ovaltime.
but u have written that bani has nothing, but everything. i don't agree to this as i think bani has nothing right now and she will be person who will be shattered after ONS will be out. At least JW will be having his child with pia to look forward to but bani will be alone in this word. what she is having today a husband who betrayed her, pia who also betrayed her. massi who is concerned more about his munna rather than munni. sister in law like jigs and brother in law like sahil. except for rano and to some extent aditya's support she is having nothing in her life right now also. i can't say about the future.
swati

swati my dear I was just referring to the situation at the moment taken in isolation where rano and pushkar 's prime concern is Bani. whereas in Jai's case they are only concerned for themselves and how this situation can benefit them. Yes Bani has nothing everything is just an illusion, her marriage. But I do feel that Jai really loves Bani. This is the love that means everything to him and when he loses it he will have nothing. You wrote he has pia and the child. He doesn't love pia and I am wondering if he can love the child without guilt. I am not sure about that. I was talking to my mom and she said that slowly when you love the child you will automatically slowly love the mother. I think that is what Pia is counting on. In reality that is. But this is a fictitious character, so I am not sure how they will sketch him out in the future. That is why I want jai to find out the baby is not his soon or pia is not pregnant or loses the child the ons never happened.
Cordelia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ovaltine

swati my dear I was just referring to the situation at the moment taken in isolation where rano and pushkar 's prime concern is Bani. whereas in Jai's case they are only concerned for themselves and how this situation can benefit them. Yes Bani has nothing everything is just an illusion, her marriage. But I do feel that Jai really loves Bani. This is the love that means everything to him and when he loses it he will have nothing.

perfect answer oval, i completely agree!! i think post-leap even if Bani leaves WM she will have s support system around her - JW will not, and that is why he is going to lose the most post-leap, something disproportionate to his actions unfortunatley.