Irony of revealation

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Jai , Rano and probably Pushkar know about JP affair, yet neither have the courage to tell her for the fear of breaking her heart and seeing her go through the emotional agony of betrayal.
On the other hand we have Jigyasa, Saahil and Pia who can't see anything beyond their personal gain. These who couldn't careless about Bani and her emotional trauma or even their 'beloved Jai'.

What an irony. Jai has everything but nothing. Bani has nothing but everything.

Thanks for reading
rgds
Ovaltine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oval,
Its so right,nice observation.
But there is one this mysterious person who is ought there to destroy both J-B.
And in one article RK did say that JW will be shattered very soon,now in which sense he said shatter i did not get.
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
g8 observation ovaltime.
but u have written that bani has nothing, but everything. i don't agree to this as i think bani has nothing right now and she will be person who will be shattered after ONS will be out. At least JW will be having his child with pia to look forward to but bani will be alone in this word. what she is having today a husband who betrayed her, pia who also betrayed her. massi who is concerned more about his munna rather than munni. sister in law like jigs and brother in law like sahil. except for rano and to some extent aditya's support she is having nothing in her life right now also. i can't say about the future.
swati
india9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i liked ur expression...Jai has everything but nothing. Bani has nothing but everything.
well said!!! 👏
Cordelia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said oval!! 👏 it seems this fear of hurting Bani is the biggest hurdle for every character that is stopping the ONS from coming to the fore.

i almost wish the evil ones would just tell her and get it over with... almost!! 😕

and your last line... perfect, and so true!! 😉

Edited by Cordelia - 17 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oval your last line said it all so perfectly. 👏 👏

Love
Krishna
simz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully put Oval...Jai is surrounded by parasites who pretend to love him, but only stay on for the lure of his money. Bani on the other had has been betrayed the the very sister she adores. They will be torn apart not just by circumstances but also by their own misjudgements and lack of trust.
Hope that post leap they are able to come together knowing the worth of what they have lost.
cheers
Sim
mahimn thumbnail
Oval,
Very well written.I was just thinking over what Rano said to Jai that its always someone else who commmits mistakes but it is Bani who ends up paying for them with no fault of hers.

The very irony of Bani's life is whosoever get closer to her heart betrays her and they always mange to do so when she needs to count on thier loyalty

First Pia then she found a friend in Pushkar -both betrayed her ,
Then Rano got closer to her, she too betrayed her byeloping with Sahil,
And now the biggest jolt will come from her husband
Edited by mahimn - 17 years ago
*Indian currey* thumbnail
Nice written.. 👏 😃 Great job...i 2 liked the last sentence...Jai has everything but nothing ..But Bani has nothing but everything. 👏 😃
rose467 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
none can express it more perfectly than this.. well done...

but the list of "have everything but nothing" is going to be longer...

he has already a burder of mistakes done un-intentionally by him... added to the torture now he is going to be accused of the things he didn't do...

now pia must be very happy, she may say "OMG, mr.vollaya will even beat pushkar for me" 😡