Narcissist_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think Deep is the person he shows or he is madly in love with that psychopath Tara.. there's more than meets the eye.. let's wait and watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaisa ki promo mein dikhaya gaya hai mujhe nhi lagta ki tara ka iss serial mein koi lead role hai. Tara aur deep ka rishta kabhi bhi toot sakta hai.aur iski wajah tara ka psycho nature hi hoga. Aakhir kab tak woh tara ko save karega.ek psycho ladki se pyaar krne ki kimat toh usse chukani hi hogi.&I'm 100% sure ki aage aisa hi hoga
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Jaisa ki promo mein dikhaya gaya hai mujhe nhi lagta ki tara ka iss serial mein koi lead role hai. Tara aur deep ka rishta kabhi bhi toot sakta hai.aur iski wajah tara ka psycho nature hi hoga. Aakhir kab tak woh tara ko save karega.ek psycho ladki se pyaar krne ki kimat toh usse chukani hi hogi.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Sorry double double type ho gaya
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if not what he is then what else can he be...
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering if Deep is playing an even bigger game and cheating both women.
Maybe Tara owns all the money and there are some weird stipulations attached to the will/inheritance like all money goes to charity if she goes to jail or something. Deep is trying to his hand on the money in some convoluted plot while getting rid of both women at the same time.

My imagination on an overdrive. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karaali

I was wondering if Deep is playing an even bigger game and cheating both women.

Maybe Tara owns all the money and there are some weird stipulations attached to the will/inheritance like all money goes to charity if she goes to jail or something. Deep is trying to his hand on the money in some convoluted plot while getting rid of both women at the same time.

My imagination on an overdrive. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That is what I was expecting too. But don't think it will happen. 😭 It looks like he is blindly in love with Tara and do everything according to what we are seeing. Try to put Arohi in prison...but may be Tara has other plan. May be she has a lover , she doesn't look like she is in love with Deep. She is using Deep to cover her mistakes. May be after Arohi will go to prison...Tara will kill another person and make Deep responsible for that murder. Deep who is madly in love with Tara will go to prison to save her. And then she will come out with her true face-------she will take everything from Deep and find some new host to manipulate like Deep, may be the detective or someone new. Then Deep will realize and tell those dialogues of promo...Deep and Arohi together will work against Tara with the help of Prothvi( or may be Prithvi is also a partner in Tara's crime). Thus Deep and Arohi will be called as "Ishq mein marjawan". Sounds pathetic🀒...But the way the story is going it looks like Deep will turn in to good boy very soon Deep+Arohi will be like Raam+Seeta ki jodi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And after 2-3years when they will start "samaj ke sewa( social work)" we will be surprised to see the name "ishq mein marjawan"!!!! Like Udhan or Valika Badhu they will utter words like "Baal majdoori" and we will freak out yeh kahan se aa raha hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Although I still hope for better. I am a positive person. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ