Make your IF Personal Homepage in 5 Mins!

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!!

I have a very very good news for you all!!!!!!! I'm sure all of you will jump with excitement!!!!!

India Forums has very very special members. We would like to get to know each and everyone of you. Therefore, we have decided to give you all the opportunity to make you VERY OWN PERSONAL HOMEPAGE!!!!!!!!

Create your homepage in 2 minutes at:

http://www.india-forums.com/site

Example: http://vijay.india-forums.com

Once you create your personal homepage a myHomepage icon will appear under your Avatar for all your posts.

This is very new and more stuff will be getting added soon. So go ahead and give it a try. Don't miss out on the fun. Don't wait.....Create your homepage today.

We encourage members to register with their real names

The following features will be added soon:

A common page for all members on which we show the Top 20 Homepages on basis of number of pageviews they recieve. Tell A Friend feature will be added so that members can tell their friends about their homepage. Members BuddyList will show IF members with a link to their homepage as well. Sign my GuestBook: So that visitors can write nice things about the site and the member (To protect the abuse of this feature we will keep it limited to IF Members for the moment) myBlog - So that members can maintain a daily blog for the world to read. Contact Me Form. A form will be added so that members can be contacted easily by filling a webform (and they do not have to show their email) my Last 10 posts on IF. Slam Book.
  • Message me on Yahoo / MSN or send me an SMS.

NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer to create your homepage. Do not use any other site or you will be unable to to create your page.

Updated:
29th June 2005 - Site Counter Added

To Get Started click on the myHomepage  link

- India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tht's really kewl..........thanks so muchπŸ˜›
JinK thumbnail

I've already made mine...

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for letting us know Princess!πŸ˜ƒ
Come on everyone what are you waiting for...Get your Personal Homepages now!!!!!!!!
Cant wait till the rest of the features are added, especially the Guestbook!πŸ˜ƒ

bas02 thumbnail
Thanks for letting everyone know Princess! I have made mine but need to add in all the details! I think it is a great idea😳
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for letting us know princi. It's a great idea 😊
-Zeustina- thumbnail

thanks princess.i have already made mine 😊

omg jelly,bas and sai..u guys avatar and siggys r so funny πŸ˜†

desi_pryde thumbnail
this is really great news.. india forums is cuming up wid new things.. im gonna get my own homepage.. yay πŸ˜ƒ
sukh thumbnail

thax alotπŸ‘ 

i have to make one but untill i get home. the system doesn,t allow me here at work. i have to wait.πŸ˜•

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Thanks PrincessπŸ˜ƒ.. i've made mine too.. just need to add in some info.. this is really cool!!