TRP week 43 1.4-1.5 wats reasons ?

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I opened this post up if anyone would like to share opinions on TRP even though its stable but not increasing.
Week 43 1.4-1.5 TRP

whats lacking ?

My reasons:

* Deep being male lead is insensitive n negative but Arjun is doing fab job as Negative complex character. its just that it doesnt makes sense why he is protecting a psycho killer when its no use ?

* There is no suspence for viewers as everything been revealed.Its the suspence for Arohi only.
they should have played with who the serial killer is ? in the show

* There is no positive hero Ok there is one Lakshya but there is no lovestory ..even though its a hate story but no show runs without a lovestory that emotional build up.

* Entire family of Deep is fake.

*After seeing Deep doing all this dont think He can ever be forgiven for his wrong doings as he is more guilty than tara bcz all lives could have been saved if only he didnt covered up for tara plus so inhuman act of Deep to trap arohi n trying to make Arohi get death sentence 😲

* Doesnt makes sense wats the point of saving tara who doesnt stops killing people ?? 😕

so far these r my reasons that were popping in my mind ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep, I kind of agree with your reasons. I really can't seem to understand what would make deep support Tara ..particularly because they seem to portraying him as a normal guy otherwise!

First I thought, perhaps Tara has his real family locked up someplace and Deep is under some kind of pressure to protect her as his family's life is at stake ..but clearly that is not the case - Deep has had ample opportunity to turn Tara over to the police and do the right thing if he wanted to - but he hasn't ..which means that he's also kind of psycho types to condone so many murders and to love a murderer so deeply that he goes to the extent of trapping innocent Arohi ...but then they don't show him as a psycho person ..he also keeps telling Tara to stop murdering as though it's a very casual normal thing to go around murdering ..more like telling a kid to stay away from candy! ..

I like how everyone is portraying their role to the T ..and love Alisha's acting ..AB is fab as usual ..but the story is indeed lacking substance and I can clearly see why it doesn't appeal to the general junta ..

I think they should really give us a hint as to why Deep is so blindly doing things for Tara ..Perhaps she is drugging him with something so he doesn't really know what he's up to ..just like Tara takes meds, maybe she gives him meds too to control him psychologically to do things for her!! Anyway now that Arohi is kind of figuring out that things are fishy ..let's see how the story proceeds ..
Edited by vandana21 - 6 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well the thing is
They are dragging it now
Arohi should be in jail by now
So the real revenge can start
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
the look alike concept itself has become old fashioned n insipid, aaj kal ke viewers are no more interested in it...arohi shown as an unbelievably dumb character could also be one of the reason...also there is no love story in the show but they can have one between arohi and laksh by revealing the truth to arohi and then arohi and laksh bonding but with arjun presence I doubt they will pair the fl with the other guy...so most probably there won't be any love track until they bring a lame excuse to justify deep raichand n then pair him with arohi... actually arohi-vishal was an unnecessary add due to which arohi being paired with deep becomes even more unacceptable for manyviewersss...
n
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Well the thing is
They are dragging it now
Arohi should be in jail by now
So the real revenge can start

I don't know if Arohi should be in jail by now -- but the show is dragging. The fake-family revelation was also a dud and nothing is happening except Tara murderous looks everywhere.

I also think most people, including me, just don't understand the backstory - why is deep so dedicated to Tara? I am not sure Tara is capable of loving anyone and yet Deep is all over her. this makes it hard to appreciate what deep is doing for tara.
Edited by Karaali - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Because from this serial they wanted to give you a social message that love is blind. Sooo blind .itna andha ki ek psycho serial killer se bhi pyaar ho jaaye 😆 😆
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Stopped watching since a week so can't comment on this week's story
reasons for stopping to watch:
predictable story which we all know is unnecessarily dragged
now main interest lies is how arohi will take revenge but we know or at least i know till a month or two they might drag her jail journey thing..
also such stories are made earlier in some way or the other
movies like khoon bhari maang,serials like mai na bhoolungi though having heroine's death concept they too showed heroine's revenge
just because we love arjun doesn't mean cvs can make us fool! they change reasons par heroine ki waapsi and badla is typical now!
also they showed tara and deep's reasons too soon
nothing to look forward till arohi seeks revenge...