Maya is right

surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Friends I feel whatever advice maya gave her daughter in last episode was right
Yes we should not kill people bt trusting anyone too much we should not and always inside be v strong

People so easily break promise and forget our love
You guys might not be remembering bt few months back I had made a post on my boyfriend having a best fried like sanjh
But I trusted him and loved him a lot... but he left me as he got new hot girl he told me I am not beautiful...it broke me so badly...it is worst feeling to be left for someone else... Bt I decided I won't quit I mde my hrt strong 
I am not any hater of any character but I like Maya's words 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We should listen to beautiful words said by rapists,murders,corrupt and rest of the criminals an someday we will be great human beings๐Ÿ‘
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

We should listen to beautiful words said by rapists,murders,corrupt and rest of the criminals an someday we will be great human beings๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿคฃ
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
First of all, that WAS NOT Maya's daughter. 
Thats Arjun & Saanjh's daughter. Maya  was supposed to give the baby to them  as per surrogacy contract. so she didn't do any mahaanta. She created so  so so much troubles in people's life other than killing people. 

and for heaven's sake, don't mix up real life n fictional characters. 

There are thousands of Maya fans here but nobody would loved any real "Maya" in their lives๐Ÿ˜†
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maya gave the perfect advice to her daughter. She warned her about the prince coming into her life as she grows up but not to trust him. 
idk what happened to you but here Arjun actually left the sexy woman for his skinny infertile bestie who couldnt even give birth to their child . No wonder Arjun was crying like crazy ๐Ÿ˜†
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

There are thousands of Maya fans here but nobody would loved any real "Maya" in their lives๐Ÿ˜†

This statement pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Can bet that not one of the Maya fans on this forum will be able to survive with a Maya in real life.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

Maya gave the perfect advice to her daughter. She warned her about the prince coming into her life as she grows up but not to trust him. 
idk what happened to you but here Arjun actually left the sexy woman for his skinny infertile bestie who couldnt even give birth to their child . No wonder Arjun was crying like crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

thank God arjun wasnt that superficial like you ๐Ÿ˜†
no one should be hated for being infertile or skinny..btw how old are u ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

To add more to this she was an ugly looking, skinny, infertile, shameless and a bestie with no life and self respect๐Ÿ˜†
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Can bet that not one of the Maya fans on this forum will be able to survive with a Maya in real life.

Your right. But if we are talking about real life. No marriage would survive if you had a "best friend like saanjh mathur.

Originally posted by: aekiel

You both should think about your ownselves rather than making assumptions on Maya fans. Or is your Saanjh to boring for you all to discuss after all Saanjh wasn't enough for you to watch the show and had to watch the show for Maya whom you claim to hate? Poor Saanjh. Even her worshipers didn't care about her and were all about Maya. ๐Ÿ˜†

And I would any day prefer Maya over Saanjh in real life. So don't assume others are like you for preferring Saanjh. You all can have Saanjh in real life all you want If that's the curse you all love, then so be it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ