I have a bad feeling....

banirocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

At the end of todays episode it looked like bani was going to hug jai and say something happened to pushkar. I think he may have gone into a coma or maybe he is dead. I know its way over my head, but I just have this feeling, that Bani will learn about the ONS by herself.

banirocks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I too think pushkar has not told anything to bani.Bani will only show concern abt pushkar in front of jai.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly,Pushkar has gone into a comma,cannot be dead..No way..Story will be dead if Pushkar is going to die...
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no pushkar wont die.. and i dont think he wil go in coma..and i dont think he has told bani anyting yet.. i think pushkar is just fine...
young_babygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: banirocks

At the end of todays episode it looked like bani was going to hug jai and say something happened to pushkar. I think he may have gone into a coma or maybe he is dead. I know its way over my head, but I just have this feeling, that Bani will learn about the ONS by herself.

banirocks

i was thinking the same.that pushkar will go to coma....not die!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh i think u r right... i don't think that pushkar has told her the truth...ekta is gragging this soooo much 😑
rose467 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

banirocks

i too somehow felt it like that... pushkar will not tell bani so cut and right... even if he says he will make it in a suitable situation... now i think he is dead... or in coma...

in the originaly story also pia's husband dies. i thnk they are cutting naman's character.

or if he said something then this is the end of jai/bani rishta

*kuch na kaho* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

banirocks

DON'T SAY THAT😭

suki1321 thumbnail
i'm so sorry if this has been asked before, but what original story do some people refer to in their posts...i'm rally confused, can someone help me out.

thanks, in advance
dedpoet32 thumbnail

Rose467 wrote

"in the originaly story also pia's husband dies."

Where can I find the original story? just curious to know.

thanks