Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Puri movie Dec 1 tak leak' ho jayegi πŸ˜†

And then we will have a rehash of Udta Punjab with Piracy slogansπŸ˜†
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hermione82

Lamhe is not a historical movie
If Devdas credit goes to SLB then JA credit should go to Ashutosh G. Aint it?

Though she is a good designer she was the designer of Ash's first Cannes debacle. #justsaying

I thought Devdas costumes (authentic or not) where fabulous. SLB goes overboard, we all know that. Everyone has to submit to his vision. He focuses more on aesthetics than plot/screenplay. 😳

Yes, I remember that experimental Cannes debacle.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

This proves that Kangna being insecure article was true. The way pics are getting "leaked" its obvious.πŸ˜†
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

kangana would say i am.an outsider, nepotism leaked my movie πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That was leak from Censor Board right ? I guess more like TEPK team who tried to pull this gimmick prior to release and failed in their strategy in epic way πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anu023

kangana would say i am.an outsider, nepotism leaked my movie πŸ˜†

No.. She would say HR leaked my movie
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

That was leak from Censor Board right ? I guess more like TEPK team who tried to pull this gimmick prior to release and failed in their strategy in epic way πŸ˜†

Blah.. I don't believe it.. The way the Udta Pubjab team milked the leak, I suspect foul playπŸ˜†
anu023 thumbnail

No.. She would say HR leaked my movie

oh yeah..she would say "HR aur uske pitaji ke paas toh duniya bhar ke paise hai"πŸ˜†
anu023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: here4reviews

I guess that look is of Manikarnika and not Rani Laxmibai. She seems to be receiving the sword from either her father or some maratha (going by the bald head with the sikha.) That can't be her husband since Gangadhar Rao doesn't look like that so this is probably her look before her marriage. I'm pretty sure back then women would only wear sarees after they were married.

And that's not an anarkali, it looks like a type of mavala worn by Maratha warriors with that petha she is wearing on her head. I'm not sure what the dress is called up north but both Ash and Deepika had worn the same (white in color) in Jodha Akbar and Bajirao Mastani. So that is a legit warrior dress. Good to know they have not kept the dresses over the top. The film doesn't need the same. If anyone has watched the Jhansi Ki Rani TV show on Zee, you'll notice the costumes are similar. I don't see any fault in research here. Also, the pictures of Jhansi Ki Rani are all illustrations. Some have her in saree while some like Amar Chitra Katha has her in a mavala.

Also, how did Neeta Lulla get Devdas wrong? πŸ˜• The film was set in the 1900's, zamindars dressed like that back then. How was it wrong?

tjey should have got a kid to.play manikarnika..technically she had an early marriage and i.think.she died quite young too..
Kangana looks old to.play manikarnika ..

Also coming to the costumes, mavala doesn't exactly.look.like what she wore. Kangana's costume clearly looks like anarkali..