Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Jeez the 60 pages were not enough?😆 So now I can safely say, the so called simple celebratory thread ruined by oh so evil SRK fans is the new Befikre thread😆
^yeah, say anything at all and you get Befikre thread and Dudwale type insults thrown except that I was never in any of those threads to begin with. 

I used to defend Deepika a lot back in the day but these tactics have turned me off so much. Not to mention all the nastiness to everyone from Anushka to Katrina to even Kangana. WTH. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^yeah, say anything at all and you get Befikre thread and Dudwale type insults thrown except that I was never in any of those threads to begin with. 

I used to defend Deepika a lot back in the day but these tactics have turned me off so much. Not to mention all the nastiness to everyone from Anushka to Katrina to even Kangana. WTH. 

Same here, ex-DP fan...till early this year I was defending and praising her...but the way DP fans viciously bash other actresses, especially Anu, really put me off 
During JHMS they were opening Anu bashing topics every single day
Oh, and some of these people also got our JHMS review thread closed by deliberately creating fights, remember? 
We shd also complain abt that in every topic 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm, we can see who keeps bringing up Befikre😉

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Same here, ex-DP fan...till early this year I was defending and praising her...but the way DP fans viciously bash other actresses, especially Anu, really put me off 
Oh, and some of these people also got our JHMS review thread closed by deliberately creating fights, remember? 

HALLELUJAH!!!!

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Unlike others i never liked her even before coming to this forum ...she always gave me this wierd impression that under that skin is all metal and wires  this forum gave me the chance to express my feelings actively ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by angrybread - 6 years ago
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hated anushka long before coming to this forum, but this forum has made me hate kangana and ranbir, so it works both ways actually. Waise not a fan of deepu too, but like her in movies.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Unlike others i never liked her even before coming to this forum ...she always gave me this wierd impression that under that skin is all metal and wires  this forum gave me the chance to express my feelings actively ðŸ˜ƒ

DP was/ is one of my favorite actresses, but I cannot stand her overactive PR and the way her fans attack everybody for their opinions 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I dont hate any actor cuz of this forum😆Fandom though is a different story😆

Originally posted by: angrybread

I was never a fan either but I used to think people were needlessly mean to her and I felt bad that she seemed so heartbroken all the time. I still think it's good of her to speak about depression and make it less taboo but her aggressiveness and underhanded PR tactics along with the supremely annoying fanbase have turned me off big time. 

She is the Indian Taylor Swift for me now. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago