Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

AarHi Pakka going on Date . I am having Feeling ❤️

It does appear so.That would be great 
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -beena-

It does appear so.That would be great 

Aur may be She is going to Aarav's house on any function... Which we will get to know in coming episodes.. 

My excitement is too high now... 👏⭐️
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SanhkiKA

Aur may be She is going to Aarav's house on any function... Which we will get to know in coming episodes.. 

My excitement is too high now... 👏⭐️

Yeah That can be  possibility too . Aarav's Mom invited Suchi too . May be it's Aarav's Birthday ? 😳 

But I want it to be a Date 
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah That can be  possibility too . Aarav's Mom invited Suchi too . May be it's Aarav's Birthday ? 😳 

But I want it to be a Date 

Haa.. it might be at his house too.If it is his birthday the office staff and his friends will be there too so they are not going to get any time together.
If it is a date then they will atleast be able to talk to each other and getting to know her better Arav can relax while speaking instead of being scared about her reaction.

Originally posted by: -beena-

Haa.. it might be at his house too.If it is his birthday the office staff and his friends will be there too so they are not going to get any time together.
If it is a date then they will atleast be able to talk to each other and getting to know her better Arav can relax while speaking instead of being scared about her reaction.

Yeah agreed . If it will be a party / Function then AarHi might not get much time to talk . But If it will be a Date then they will be able to talk much more freely . Plus Aarav's Mom too will not act as Kawwaab mein haddi as she herself wants them to get married 😆
-beena- thumbnail

Yeah agreed . If it will be a party / Function then AarHi might not get much time to talk . But If it will be a Date then they will be able to talk much more freely . Plus Aarav's Mom too will not act as Kawwaab mein haddi as she herself wants them to get married 😆

Birthday ho sakta hai.Office staff ka fir be chalega because they would have already worked it out by now, especially after Aarav's response at the meeting but Arav's friends will also be there so they wont be able to talk.On a date they will be able to talk freely.Would like to watch how he talks to her about it though 😊
@Beena

I really don't know Beena that how Aarav will start the talk as he hesitates so much . Also he fears that Suchi might feel bad for something if he talks anything . 
Kaha hai naa Inn Dono ka bhagwaan hi maalik hai . It's only Pihu who can act as Cupid between them and can make them fall for each other . Actually That already happened ..But Just needed some more talks between them on personal level . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
-beena- thumbnail

@Beena

I really don't know Beena that how Aarav will start the talk as he hesitates so much . Also he fears that Suchi might feel bad for something if he talks anything . 
Kaha hai naa Inn Dono ka bhagwaan hi maalik hai . It's only Pihu who can act as Cupid between them and can make them fall for each other . Actually That already happened ..But Just needed some more talks between them on personal level . 

Woh tho hai... Gopal would have do quite a lot of leela for these two.If Suchi starts talking more it will be easier for him.Inko tho waise office mai koi obstacles nahi hai.They will also only play cupid.In the birthday party of Pihu too,Pooja joined their hands for dance.