Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Wow! Guys! I am floored by all your comments...honestly! I never expected to get such an amazing response from you all.. Thank you, thank you so much! All of you made my day.πŸ€—

Actually, I wasnt planning to write anything further...kuch socha hi nahi tha. But when I read your comments and saw so many people asking for it, the next part automatically formed in my head and I had to write it down before I lost all those ideas.πŸ˜†

So! Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to all of you immediately ...I will do so in a few hours.

GIVE US THE SECOND PART SOON!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! Guys! I am floored by all your comments...honestly! I never expected to get such an amazing response from you all.. Thank you, thank you so much! All of you made my day.πŸ€—

Actually, I wasnt planning to write anything further...kuch socha hi nahi tha. But when I read your comments and saw so many people asking for it, the next part automatically formed in my head and I had to write it down before I lost all those ideas.πŸ˜†

So! Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to all of you immediately ...I will do so in a few hours.

awww
yes pleasee do itπŸ€ͺi will be checking this in every 30 mints till i get new update

we got our own writer πŸ€—mashaALLAH se

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting. Looking forward to Zubiya's admitting her feelings and the grand coming together
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Am I the only one thinking what would have happened if one of the staff walked in on them? πŸ˜†
Particularly Dr.Handle it carefully or even the administrator 🀣

On a serious note...this was written so beautifully. This is exactly how I expect Asfi to react
Edited by Alizba63 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Am I the only one thinking what would have happened if one of the staff walked in on them? πŸ˜†

Particularly Dr.Handle it carefully or even the administrator 🀣

On a serious note...this was written so beautifully. This is exactly how I expect Asfi to react

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ahhaha I was also thinking about it all the time when I was reading, this OS is written so well that it feels like you are watching it , like a drama.

I mean imagine Asfi doing all this in the break room? that is something, but yes if any one can do it , its only Asfi.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ahhaha I was also thinking about it all the time when I was reading, this OS is written so well that it feels like you are watching it , like a drama.

I mean imagine Asfi doing all this in the break room? that is something, but yes if any one can do it , its only Asfi.. πŸ˜‰

Me too! Asfi is no longer as puritanical as he was with the OT technician and sister Rizwana!
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Me too! Asfi is no longer as puritanical as he was with the OT technician and sister Rizwana!

I know right? Khulam Khulla pyar Karenge hum dono, Es duniyase nahi darnge hum dono..πŸ˜‰
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I too am wondering if this falls within Asfi's definition of staff doing gossip and chit-chat? If dr Haroun's silly flower made him blow a fuse, then here, DrAsfi needs to fire himself and Zubiya and ask Admn to clear their dues!
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

I too am wondering if this falls within Asfi's definition of staff doing gossip and chit-chat? If dr Haroun's silly flower made him blow a fuse, then here, DrAsfi needs to fire himself and Zubiya and ask Admn to clear their dues!

Omg, yes absolutely, I mean for this behavior he has to fire himself and Zubi πŸ˜‰

Btw do you remember Asfi jealousy scene, I throughly enjoyed it, Asfi looked so lovely being Jealous ☺️ , uff the way he was throwing tantrums, like a kid πŸ˜† the other doctor was totally clueless and loved the way he changed his behavior when our dear Dr Sharoz came in.. Ahad totally nailed that scene.. He was little embarrassed with himself when Dr Sharoz said he does not agree with him.. it was such an amazing scene...
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was so amazing to read
Almost wish such moments could be portrayed on the show
But alas it's so lovely to read them