It was always ArYA all the way, Saanjh is just a sidekick

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes it was always ArYA all the way, before and even after Maya's death. 
Saanjh the sidekick. Period.

"Pyaar ki hadh jaante ho kya hoti hai,Jab mile toh kashish,Kashish joh bandhan ban jaata hai ,Ishq jo bharosey pe tikka hai ,Aur bharosa jo ibadat se bhi badh kar Hai,Aur junoon jo mauth tak pohancha deta hai" Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL...they never ever bothered to change the montage isn't that proof enough who is the Hero (maya)Anti hero(maya) and  Heroine (Arjun) of the show😆
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

LOL...they never ever bothered to change the montage isn't that proof enough who is the Hero (maya)Anti hero(maya) and  Heroine (Arjun) of the show😆

Ohh yeah, I didnt notice that. 

So yeah Maya never chose the light, she always chose arjun which was darkness for her and they call saanjh's love selfless ðŸ˜†
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even in the end, everyone seemed confused. Like what are you trying to show ? lol . Everyone likes to believe the show was about showing two sides of love, but amusingly the CVs shied away from delivering that message in the end. And instead made Arjun repeat the vows in front of Saanjh. ðŸ˜† 
Looks like they just wanted to get this done. No f**ks given about content.  
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Even in the end, everyone seemed confused. Like what are you trying to show ? lol . Everyone likes to believe the show was about showing two sides of love, but amusingly the CVs shied away from delivering that message in the end. And instead made Arjun repeat the vows in front of Saanjh. ðŸ˜† 

Looks like they just wanted to get this done. No f**ks given about content.  

Lol

Right. Maybe the twist is that Saanjh love is the obsessed one while Maya the selfless.

It was so rushed. Like when Maya enters the room, and remember the abuse, they should have shown more. 

But Jenny as Maya stole the show. Saanjh was totally there as a fool, even when Arjun shoots maya for saanjh it seemed so fake since it was Arjun vs Maya. Saanjh looked like a sidekick in arYA story. No depth. They could have shown a precap with the baby showing maya-ish traits.
Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Ohh yeah, I didnt notice that. 

So yeah Maya never chose the light, she always chose arjun which was darkness for her and they call saanjh's love selfless ðŸ˜†

Selfless...??? that sounds like some sort of sick joke🤢 She is equally obsessed like maya if not more. Thanks to her parents's upbringing she didn't turned criminal. Of course she'd perfect excuse to poke her ugly nose in ArYa life which she perfectly used to cling on Arjun😡
Edited by AshVarna - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Selfless...??? that sounds like some sort sick joke🤢 She is equally obsessed like maya if not more. Thanks to her parents's upbringing she didn't turned criminal. Of course she'd perfect excuse to poke her ugly nose in ArYa life which she perfected to cling on Arjun😡

Today also she was clingy lol

And maya after going just beat her at the game of love. 

It was always Maya story. Always.

Today almost everyone on twitter was crying over maya's death
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh was, is and will be remembered as the third wheel in the show. Be it love or hate coupled with obsession Beyhadh is only about Maya and ArYa. Rip Maya. Even in death she will always remain with Arjun. 
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Didn't quite expect a post with a title like this from you Y12345.

A tad disappointing- thought you were above petty nonsense and had a mature head on your shoulders.

The title almost sounds like a riposte to someone who said that A-S are the main leads, which I don't think anybody here has said. Smacks a bit of insecurity as well, if I may add.

Almost as if you believe that ridiculous rumour circulating that AV manipulated a twist because the AD and writers were in her pocket and her near and dear ones were in the creative team 🤔

The story is primarily Maya's and her obsession for Arjun, which by extension makes it an ArYa story.
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Didn't quite expect a post with a title like this from you Y12345.

A tad disappointing- thought you were above petty nonsense and had a mature head on your shoulders.

The title almost sounds like a riposte to someone who said that A-S are the main leads, which I don't think anybody here has said. Smacks a bit of insecurity as well, if I may add.

Almost as if you believe that ridiculous rumour circulating that AV manipulated a twist because the AD and writers were in her pocket and her near and dear ones were in the creative team 🤔

The story is primarily Maya's and her obsession for Arjun, which by extension makes it an ArYa story.

I was actually myself very surprised to see how Saanjun were in the last episode. To be honest, Arjun kissing Maya, and reciting wedding vows, it felt like Saanjh was a sidekick in Arya story. It looked like that, because it was just about Maya and arjun, and when Maya said she could have choose light but instead choose darkness aka Arjun's love, it cracked me because wasn't Saanjh love supposed to be selfless one? 

And no, I believe there are 3 leads, of course, and even though the steal is Maya played by Jenny. Aneri tried to match up to her intense acting, and aneri seems like a good soul out there.I won't go bash Aneri, just saying that Saanjh there was totally odd, I am aware that she is the second main lead