Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
also the scene could have been shown to let us know he has a good heart actually
2filmy thumbnail
if only they had shown the love making too
2filmy thumbnail
dogs love to chew leather right
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is talking to some KAKA regarding the height of a JHOOMAR !!! HMMM !!! In retrospect tho WE NEVER GOT TO SEE THIS KAKA CHARACTER !!! WE only get to see his GAMCHA !!!! Don't know what a Gamcha is , it means the pink napkin towel thingy aroud his NECKWA !!! Telling everyone HE IS A COOKWA!!!

May be this was his last day of work as after that we saw the sisters cooking all kind of noodly things 🤢
2filmy thumbnail
kaka was removed to cut production cost
arnanya thumbnail

She IJJ WEARING A TABLE CLOTH AS A BLOUJJJ!!!

U know the kind of a towel cum table cloth that they made you embroider on when in grade 5, YEP I have a half finished table cloth from grade 5 that I tried embroidering for my Craft project, its lying around my mothers hosue somewhere.

SO YEJJJ, Chandini too seems to have had a half finished badly botched up embroidered towel now ended up as a BLOUJJJ!!!

HMMM and those HIDEOUS TENTS FOR SLEEVES !!!!

O MY MATA !!! SHIRALI MATA !!! KAUNSA FASHION ISSCHOOL SE PAASIYAA HEE HO DEVI MATA !!! !

😉Oh yes, Gul must have had a lot of unfished, abruptly finish projects like that etc which she wanted to refurbish and make use of. Effective cost cutting from day 1 because she knew she must have some in the kitty when the channel stops giving her the moolah and instead asks her to shut shop... 😆😆

But Srilai madam ka to career ban gaya. I hear that she is hailed as the soothsayer of fashion and who is who in all circles wear similar dresses ... 😆😆

2filmy thumbnail
really the mahant family costumes in the start were pure bad
Jothenut thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnanya

<font color="#3333ff" face="Georgia">She is talking to some KAKA regarding the height of a JHOOMAR !!! HMMM !!! In retrospect tho WE NEVER GOT TO SEE THIS KAKA CHARACTER !!! WE only get to see his GAMCHA !!!! Don't know what a Gamcha is , it means the pink napkin towel thingy aroud his NECKWA !!! Telling everyone HE IS A COOKWA!!! </font>

<font color="rgb(51,51,255)" face="Georgia">May be this was his last day of work as after that we saw the sisters cooking all kind of noodly things 🤢</font>

Geeta NOODLY THINGS???

😕

Hahahaha
😆
2filmy thumbnail
hahahaha noodly things
I like this term
Edited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
arnanya thumbnail

The 7 up DRINK !!! YEP SPONSERS !!! But ME THINKS THS IS NOT SO MUCH A DRINK KA SPONSER AS IT IS A TOOTHPASTE KA SPONSER !!!

KAAHE KE FL has a BOTTLE OPENER FOR TEETH!!! SO IT MUST BE COLGATE KA TOOTHPASTE SPONSERSHIP !!!

Is 7 up still being sold ?? I thought they were showing this ancient thing with an ancient costume so that when there is a leap there will be continuity with the times ... 😕

Any way Colgate ka ad is a good thing and must be true 😆😆.

7 up piyo and get strong and white teeth. 😆

As Colgate do not get anything original to advertise with . They are always on with charcoal , or salt or Ayurveda jadi booti ...

7 up may bleach your teeth white though 😊