Iss First Epi ke Maa Behen wale HAYE Epi ko Kya Naam Doon

ChitraGS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello my peepols of the forum

Mee ijjj back , BHY u ask, Kaahe ke me ijjj bored and mee needs to find a job till the Dreamboat returns.

Actually I realised that writing HAYE analysis allowed me to laugh and be happy. So cant quit something that makes you happy I guess.

So here I am writing my analysis for the first three weeks worth episodes, KAAHE u ask , Kaahe ke I never wrote an analyses for the initial episodes, as I was nto on IF at that time.

SO HAYE HAYE TO HAYE HAYE !!!

Also Kaahe ke Advay from the earlier episodes has been haunting me ... like seriously haunting me.

I CANT EAT SLEEP OR DRINK OR DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THINKING ABT THE DARK ADVAY WE NEVER GOT !!!

THIS ONE TO BE PRECISE

Me IJJ DEAD FOR NOW !!!

Chalo kaa karsakte hai, HAYE likkkhe DIL BEHLA LETE HAI !!! HAHHA !!!

So bhithout time wastiaye ke ,

CHALO SHURU HAYE ANALYSEEES LEKE BARUN DEV KA NAAM !!!

DISTRACTION ALERT!!! HMMM WHO DO I CONCENTRATE UPON!!!!

WOKAY so the episode starts, and I am writing this in retrospect, so need to give a little insight into how I was watching the first episode, with bated breath, my heart in my mouth, my cheeks flushed, a grin covering my face ear to ear, my dhaks dhaks loud enough to sound like a gong..., and totally zoning out the whinges of the other half, actually with Barun in the frame no one exists around me HAHA !!!

MEE WATCHING, BLUSHING, DHAK DHAKKING, SALIVATING DON'T KNOW WHY...

And EEE LIYO EPISODE ISSTARTIYAAASS !!!!

ON THE SETS OF TANHAIYAAAN !! BHAATTT !!! BHY !!!!

And then before I am wrap my head around EE SAB KAA HO RAHA BATAO PILLEASEEE

BABUA TAKES A PLUNGE IN THE PRISTINE PANI OF THE POOL Like A PHROG!!!

No seriously don't believe me, rewind and replay, he actually looks like a FROG taking a leap into the pool.

This scene I was shot with the first episode of Tanhaiyaan , Where Babua takes a plunge in the SAME POOL !!!!

THERE WHEN HE TOOK A PLUNGE, GUL MATA HAD A LIGHT BULB MOMENT AND SAID

YEP NEED TO HAVE THIS POOL PLUNGING AS THE HEADLESS OPENING SCENE OF BARUNS's NEXT PROJECT !!! SIGH !!!!

Shud have known right then ki what a headless crap this show was going to be turned into just by the first scene itself.

Chalo koi nahi BABUA has taken the PLUNGE , PAR KAAHE !!!

OOO we get to see KAAHE NEXT, KAAHE KE He needs to BACHAO a CUTE LIL PUPPY !!!! WHATTT !!! But WHY SAVE A PUPPY BABUA, PUPPIES CAN SWIM FROM MAA KE GOAD MAA !!!

SO Now ISSTARTIYASS MEEE DUVIDHA !!!

KAAHE U ASK !! KAAHE KE

WHO DO I CONCENTRATE UPON

HOTWA OR DOGWA !!! KAAHE KE ONE IS COOL THE OTHER IS COOT

SO We have a moment of distraction and I decide to concentrate on the DOGWA for now, kaahe ke it is a sooper coot dog AKA puppy !!!

So the moral of the STORY !!! WHAT NO NOT MORAL !!! THE PURPOJJJ of this SCENE !!! is BHATTT !! ME BHONDERS !!!

To GET TO SHOW BARUN WET !!!! UFFF ME THO IS DEFFO WETT !!!! DEAD WET!!! CUD HAVE BEEN WET WETTER WETTEST IF THAT PUPPY HAD NOT DISTRACTED AND GRABBED MY ATTENTIONWA !!!

So, next moment Babua stops, BHY Kaahe ke coot puppy is licking his wet shoes!!! OMG HE TOOK A PLUNGE WITH HIS SHOES ON !!!! CHEE!!!!

Maybe DOGWA is licking kaahe ke it is a leather shoe, anyways who knows. BABUA Tells the DOGWA I HAVE NO ROOM FOR LOVE !!!!

UFF WHY AM I LOVING THIS DIALOGUE !!! IS IT BECOJJ HE IS DRIPPING WETTT !!! JUST LIKE ME !!! OR IJJ IT BECOJJ !!! I AM HEARING BARUNS AKA ADVAYS SEXY VOICE AFTER A LIFE TIME OR IS IT BECOJJ THE GUTTERLAND THE KEEDA INSIDE ME IS DOING A HULA DANCE THINKING THE DIALOGUE SHUD HAVE BEEN NO TIME FOR LOVE ONLY FOR LOVE MAKING !!!! SIGH ME IJJ DEAD !!!

CUT TO

HMMM BABUA wears his GUITAR And HIS SHADES !!!! and TELLS US THE REASON BHY HE IJJ HERE !!!

So Bhat is the reason ,

FATHER KA KHOONWA !! MOTHER KA BURNWA!!! AND SOMEHOW CHANDINI YASH NARAYAN VASHISHT IS WELCOMED INTO HELLWA !!!

OFCOURSE SHE HAS TO END UP IN HELL KAAHE KE SHE IS GOING TO FALL FOR THE DEVIL HIMSELF !!! DUH !!! ITTA NAHI SAMJHE !!!

CUT TO

HMMM To TASHAN WITH SWAG OR TO QUIVER WITH A SHIVER !!!

So we get to see the DAMSEL WHO is going to END UP WTH THE DEVIL IN A DUNGOEN !!!

UFF ME IJJ FANNING MYSELF !!!

So INTRO TIME OF THE HEADLESS FL !!!

With a HEAD FULL OF HAIR !!!! UNRULY CURLY SWIRLY TO COMPLIMENT THE SURLY BABUA !!!

She is talking to some KAKA regarding the height of a JHOOMAR !!! HMMM !!! In retrospect tho WE NEVER GOT TO SEE THIS KAKA CHARACTER !!! WE only get to see his GAMCHA !!!! Don't know what a Gamcha is , it means the pink napkin towel thingy aroud his NECKWA !!! Telling everyone HE IS A COOKWA!!!

WOKAY SO THEN SHE SAYS JHOOMAR AAAJ BHI IJJ 12 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND DEV !!! Wokay So who IJJ THIS DEV Now !!!

We then get to see her in her PHULL Glory as she walks, towards Somewhere , god knows Where and

I CANT HELP But NOTICE THAT

She IJJ WEARING A TABLE CLOTH AS A BLOUJJJ!!!

U know the kind of a towel cum table cloth that they made you embroider on when in grade 5, YEP I have a half finished table cloth from grade 5 that I tried embroidering for my Craft project, its lying around my mothers hosue somewhere.

SO YEJJJ, Chandini too seems to have had a half finished badly botched up embroidered towel now ended up as a BLOUJJJ!!!

HMMM and those HIDEOUS TENTS FOR SLEEVES !!!!

O MY MATA !!! SHIRALI MATA !!! KAUNSA FASHION ISSCHOOL SE PAASIYAA HEE HO DEVI MATA !!! !

CUT TO WE GET TO SEE THE FIRST SPONSPER OF THE SHOW !!!

The 7 up DRINK !!! YEP SPONSERS !!! But ME THINKS THS IS NOT SO MUCH A DRINK KA SPONSER AS IT IS A TOOTHPASTE KA SPONSER !!!

KAAHE KE FL has a BOTTLE OPENER FOR TEETH!!! SO IT MUST BE COLGATE KA TOOTHPASTE SPONSERSHIP !!!

HMMM SHE BUMPS INTO

ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS LOOKING GRIM FACED MIDGET !!! ( Well actually I love Juhi Aslam, she is so pretty IMO BUT HER MAKE AND CLOTHES YET AGAIN !!! UFFF the less I comment on this matter the better)

She reminds her that it is time for the Maha AArti !! HMMM WOKAY !!! and suddenly FL goes from Smiley to SCARY !!

Well TBH she does look SCARY with that AMBA BHAVANI ISSTYLE WALA BINDI !!

Amba Bhavani are women in Maharashtra ususally who get possessed by the goddess and them they smear their forehead with Kumkum !! HAHA !!!

Something like this, Tho these are women from a Dhangar community but something like this!!!

So BITIYA IS WORRRIED !!! KAAHE WHO KNOJJS PHOR NOW !!1

ALL I AM WAITING FOR IS TO SEE BABUA AGAIN !!!

But then it is CUT TO !!!

BLARING MOOOJIC, HIDEOUS CLOTHES AND AN OUTLANDISH SET!!!

WHAT THE f**k WEHRE AM I!!! WHICH SHOW AM I WATCHING NOW!!!!

ISS HEADLESS THIRD SCENE KO KYA NAAM DOON!!!

WOKAY So some Aarti is going on for a HUGE SHIVA MURTI IN THE BG !!! MSUT SAY LOVING THE MOORTI !!!

HMM so they are performing AArti to SHIV TANDAV SHTOTRA BY RAVAN !!!! WAHH RE WAAHH !!!! What to Say!!!

Kaahe ke Someone went on to made a cool remixed version of the Shiv Tandav mantra so now it is the coolest mantra on the planet IJNT ITT !!! ALL ABOUT THE THEATRICS I TELL U !!! KAL JUGG REALLY IS HERE !!!

What ever happened to the greatest Shiv Panchakshari strotra or the Mahamrityunjaya mantra they had used in the Promo or the Rudrashtakam , NO WE DON'T GET THAT WE GET SHIV TANDAV And that TOO A REMIXED VERSION HMMM !!!

Already got a HEADACHE which can only go away by banging my head against me BRICK WALL !!! The show has just started W*F !!!

SO THEN OUT OF THE BLUE , WE GET A SEA OF YELLOW !!! WOMEN DANCING TO A TUNE FROM DEVDAS !!!

BHATT !!! BHYYY !!!!

In hindsight, Shiv Tandav was a better bet than Devdas BG IMO !!!

So SEA OF YELLOW MOVES ALONG TO REVEAL A SEA OF PINK !!!!

HMMM WHAT is going ON HERE !!!

BHERE IJJJ BABUA !!!!

And then WE GET THE VISuAL OF THE

MAJESTIC !!! MAGNIFICENT , MENACING !!! MANOVELENT !!! PRETENDING TO BE MAGANANIMOUS !!!

MAHANT PATNI MAHATANI INDRANI !!!

AKA RITU SEXY SHIVPURI !!!!

UFF ME IJJ FANNING MYSELF KAAHE KE FOR THE FIRST TIME A WOMAN HAS MANAGED TO KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

ME IJJ DOUBTING MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE NOW !!!

Am I Straight!! Am I Gay !!! or AM I both !!!

Can I LUST FOR ADVAY AND INDRANI AT THE SAME TIME !!! MAYBE I CAN !!

Chalo who cares !!! WHO GIVES A TOSS !!!

So Indrani is wearing HUH HMMM !!! HMMM !!!! W*F is she wearing !!!

MEE IJJ LOST FOR WORDS !!!!

HMMM So looks like a Saree with a JACKET pretending to be a Bloujjj !!!!

Pratty my darling, This is for you !!!

PAY ATTENTION THIS IS HOW A PERSON WHO HAS HAD A MAJOR HEART ATTACK LOOKS !!!

You see how the saree is spurting out of her Chest, !!!

YEP MAJOR HEART ATTACK MAA BLOOD IJJ SPURTING OUT OF THE CHESTWA IN THE SAME MANNERWA !!!

Or like a geyser spurting out !!!

THIS BHILL BE OOSPHULL IN UR MEDICAL CAREER !!! REMEMBHER !!

So I had heard of the saying

Seena Tadke, Chaathi Phaadke , So Indrans ijj fulfilling that saying,

She is standing , Seena Tadke bhile her Saadee is doing Chaathi Phaadke !!! in a sea of PINK !!!

KAAHE KE SHE IS THE HEAD OF THE GULAB GANG!!! HAHA!!!

Now coming to her JEWELIARY!!!

HMMM KAA BATAYE HUM TUM KAA!!! KAA KAA BATAYE!! AUR KAA KAA SE BATAYE!!!

HMm so the necklace is WOKAY !!! pretty actually, BHUT what is with that RING !! I mean what is that a RING or a REMOTE TO ANOTHER PORTAL!!! Another Dimension, like A KEY THAT WILL OPEN TO THE DEPTHS OF DARKNESS!!! HMMM

And her EAR RINGS !!! lets not even go there, I had read a Take by the famous TAKE 5 Writer Jamba who called it OIL BARRELS HAHA!! I think I will stick with the same OIL BARRELs for Ear rings, It looks like METAL POM POMS!! HANGING FROM HER EARS!!! UFF !!1

Chalo moving on , she is Smearing the MATHA of the GULAB GANG WITH GULAL !!!

BHY!!! WHO KNOWS BHY!!!

ME IJJ BORED AND HAVE CHABAFIED ALL OF MY NAILS IN BOREDOM WAITING FOR

BABUA!!!

But loving the BG for sure, of Saam Dhaan, Dhand Bhed !!!

HMMM so far the the show has not impressed me, but I can assure you that I will be watching it till the end and writng my analysis till the end, till the curtains come down , Me knows KAAHE KE ME DID THAT !!! HEHEE E!!!

But seriously when the show started I never expected it to turn out the way it did. Just feel sorry that it was murdered the way it was.

Hmm so that is it from me for today my peepols, baaki ka analyses tomorrow!!! Coem back I am going to take the episode apart piece by piece ...slice by slice.

Now My HAND IS DOING KHULJI TO GO AND WRITE THE NEXT PART OF MY FF !!! HEHE !!!

So do tell me what u thought of my analysis of the epi so far, maybe time to relive the moments on HOTSTAR or where ever it is you want the show !!!

UNTIL TOMORROW THEN

CHEERS CHITTRA !!

Edited by ChitraGS - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow Chitra u finally wrote a review on the 1st episodes
I am so happy now
m doing a small jig in happiness
will read and then comment
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are back!!!!!!!!🤗
Gosh this is the first time in a long time that I had a hearty laugh!
Thank you my dearest chitra...your gifs have always been fantastic and apt but I am so glad that you are writing this with the same panache and fluidity with which you wrote the an alysis when the episodes were on air...
I love your writing period...and you are an inspiration because you stick to your word ...love you for that among many other things...
I'll come back to this again...
Muah
Lots and lots of love and hugs
Juhi
P.s...you love juhi aslam and you lauuu me too I knowww😆
Edited by amortentia15 - 6 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Chitra,

reserving, i will comment after reading

*edited*

I will be reading and commenting on your post in parts as it will be easier for me😳
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 6 years ago
ChitraGS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, Filmy, Amor and Neelum
NP take ur time and leave ur comments, no rush

I am doing it part by part so its not full epi BTW , only first 10 or 15 mins i think
2filmy thumbnail
OMG I was the first time comment here
just like the first time u made a review thread
2filmy thumbnail
as usual all your gifs are just apt and so cute
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good to see you back dear.
loved reading your analysis. like gifs you have used.
will wait to read your takes on the episode now on.
2filmy thumbnail
haha loved your reference of 7 up as a Colgate ad part
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hello my peepols of the forum

Hiii Chitra ebp😆...I loved the baby penguin gif! I love male penguin most in all animal kingdom, they stand still in cold for a long time carrying the egg on their feet to protect it from cold.Penguins rocks

Mee ijjj back , BHY u ask, Kaahe ke me ijjj bored and mee needs to find a job till the Dreamboat returns.

Welcome back, Your posts were really missed, although I wasn't a regular commentator but I did read them😳

A little song for you

tu na mari entry yaar

forum ma baji ghanti yaar

tang tang

Actually I realised that writing HAYE analysis allowed me to laugh and be happy. So cant quit something that makes you happy I guess.

So here I am writing my analysis for the first three weeks worth episodes, KAAHE u ask , Kaahe ke I never wrote an analyses for the initial episodes, as I was nto on IF at that time.

it was written in stars buds!

SO HAYE HAYE TO HAYE HAYE !!!

Also Kaahe ke Advay from the earlier episodes has been haunting me ... like seriously haunting me.

I CANT EAT SLEEP OR DRINK OR DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THINKING ABT THE DARK ADVAY WE NEVER GOT !!!

THIS ONE TO BE PRECISE

Me IJJ DEAD FOR NOW !!!

Chalo kaa karsakte hai, HAYE likkkhe DIL BEHLA LETE HAI !!! HAHHA !!!

Advay ki story adhori rah gayi, i feel like kajol from kuch kuch hota hai saying ,''advay ka intense drama adhora rah gaya😭'' I wish we get a happy ending some day

So bhithout time wastiaye ke ,

CHALO SHURU HAYE ANALYSEEES LEKE BARUN DEV KA NAAM !!!

DISTRACTION ALERT!!! HMMM WHO DO I CONCENTRATE UPON!!!!

WOKAY so the episode starts, and I am writing this in retrospect, so need to give a little insight into how I was watching the first episode, with bated breath, my heart in my mouth, my cheeks flushed, a grin covering my face ear to ear, my dhaks dhaks loud enough to sound like a gong..., and totally zoning out the whinges of the other half, actually with Barun in the frame no one exists around me HAHA !!!

I didnt,I was not barun Pankhi back then

HE SETS OF TANHAIYAAAN !! BHAATTT !!! BHY !!!!

tannhayiahn set!! I never noticed ! yes, there were many copies from tanhaiyahn but not tastefully done, like eye makeup. Many in tanhaiyah had glitter make up on eyes but it was subtle, here it was like they filled a syringe and sprayed on eyes

And then before I am wrap my head around EE SAB KAA HO RAHA BATAO PILLEASEEE

BABUA TAKES A PLUNGE IN THE PRISTINE PANI OF THE POOL Like A PHROG!!!

No seriously don't believe me, rewind and replay, he actually looks like a FROG taking a leap into the pool.

Can I kiss the frog to turn him into prince charming😛

This scene I was shot with the first episode of Tanhaiyaan , Where Babua takes a plunge in the SAME POOL !!!!

THERE WHEN HE TOOK A PLUNGE, GUL MATA HAD A LIGHT BULB MOMENT AND SAID

Gul is a true pankhi🤣...please gul give him back to us on screen...plz aaapko lakshmi goatiya kis kasmwa

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 6 years ago