Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Anybody watching the re-run episodes?

I saw yesterday's episode
I can't stop laughing when Gayathri said KK that ppl like him 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too watched part of Saturdays session.. Power cut problem mostly due to rain..

Sunday's episode will have the moment how much votes Oviya got and bulb for those who were confident that KK won't go..

Sakthi & Co were planning to make Oviya as cooking team captain and so on.. too much..

~~~~~

Between few things on Hindi BB..

It looks like it's the same team/person who does cooking, cleaning throughout.. no change in every week.. I see Shilpa cooking all the while and does other work too, while many are seen on bed..

Also the captain there has many powers and authority on deciding few things unlike here where it was only for namesake..

And this Vikas is always talking talking and crying.. I see him as Snehan.. over dramatic..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I too watched part of Saturdays session.. Power cut problem mostly due to rain..

Sunday's episode will have the moment how much votes Oviya got and bulb for those who were confident that KK won't go..

Sakthi & Co were planning to make Oviya as cooking team captain and so on.. too much..

~~~~~

Between few things on Hindi BB..

It looks like it's the same team/person who does cooking, cleaning throughout.. no change in every week.. I see Shilpa cooking all the while and does other work too, while many are seen on bed..

Also the captain there has many powers and authority on deciding few things unlike here where it was only for namesake..

And this Vikas is always talking talking and crying.. I see him as Snehan.. over dramatic..

weekend episodes timing enna ma ?
I stopped watching after Jyothi's exit...Got bored 😆 ...Waiting for other WC entries ...Started disliking Shilpa after 1st week ieltself 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Weekend Ka Vaar @ 9 PM Sandhya
ramyvijay thumbnail
Watched the exit episode of Bharani.. It's really bad of everyone out there.. Too much accusations on him.. while re-watched it's pretty clear that the root cause is Kanja Karuppu.. everybody uttered his name that he warned us and told many things about him nu..

When Snehan was blaming him, my mom was like, 'pannadhellaam ivan dhaan' nu.. those thadaviyals 😆 .. he is too nasty one I'd say..

got to watch him doing things like Oviya as how she used to talk to camera... his act was disgusting 😡.. that bathroom scene.. Gay3 saying that's why she got 1.5 crores votes nu 😡

Oviya moments kaaga vum, time pass kaaga vum paakkalaam nu paarthaa, it's too pathetic to see their plotting against Oviya.. Master madam ku thaan dhaan periya target, so Oviya trying to trigger her to get angry and get evicted aam 😆 nenappu dhaan pozhapai keduthuchu.. I'd say it's Gayathri, Snehan, Sakthi, Namitha who were doing naattaamai as though they are superior from the beginning.. over pechu and over thimiru..
ramyvijay thumbnail

naan irukkiren 😛 Though I opened this thread and planned to watch it for Oviya, I'm not seeing it regularly.. hardly I watched some 7 episodes or so here and there.. one reason is that why to allow our BP getting raised again by seeing/hearing those bullies' curses and backbitings..

It's Oviya's exit week now.. It would be nice to see her giving back to everyone the day before she left.. have to watch only that.. then no more turning back..

Waiting for next season.. Meanwhile I'm following BBH 11 😊

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ramya: I'm watching for oviya but only till her exit. You are rite oviya's exit week she is giving back to all.
ramyvijay thumbnail
And the time has come.. Oviya jumping into the pool segment aired.. so just a day more for her stay..

don't know if the episode she giving back to others is next or gone already.. I wanted to see the frightened Sakthi 😛

Ippo paakkumbodhu it's pretty clear that it isn't like some suicide attempt.. she herself clearly said if at all BB didn't send her now, she can't do another act to get out.. she feels shameful to fool others like doing so.. It's not looking so intense now.. It's others who are making fuss about her actions.. she wants to go desperately.. that's it..

So just one more episode left for me to watch.. Then Katham Katham
goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bb11 - no ethics, no logic , no moral, no consistency, no loyalty, no true characterization comes out.
Previous seasons wasn't this much of drama & fakeness.

Anyone other than Shilpa winning this would be very bad, she is the best in worst - as of now
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

Bb11 - no ethics, no logic , no moral, no consistency, no loyalty, no true characterization comes out.

Previous seasons wasn't this much of drama & fakeness.

Anyone other than Shilpa winning this would be very bad, she is the best in worst - as of now

My choice also is Shilpa 😳 and I dislike Hina, the drama queen to the core and her chingchaks..