Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I don'tšŸ˜†

I love how committed and madly in love Deep is with Tara regardless of her psychotic habits. It's rare to find such a love lol. I'll be more happy if Deep and Tara die in the end rather than Deep falling for Aarohi because that'll be just too cliche. And given that Deep is a criminal, like his wife is, I don't want Aarohi to end up with him. If Tara should be punished why not Deep? Tara is a mental patient so she cannot be punished by the court but Deep is absolutely normal (at least he's shown until now, you never know) so I would hate if a sweet and pure soul like Aarohi ends up with a criminal like him.

I completely agree... I think Deep is a worse criminal than Tara as Tara has a reason she is mentally stable due but Deep is doing it with malicious intent.
I would want to see teh inspector supporting Arohi and them two together in the end. For this show chemistry has a back seat...revenge and companionship that Arohi might get from teh inspector is better
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chullbulli

I completely agree... I think Deep is a worse criminal than Tara as Tara has a reason she is mentally stable due but Deep is doing it with malicious intent.
I would want to see teh inspector supporting Arohi and them two together in the end. For this show chemistry has a back seat...revenge and companionship that Arohi might get from teh inspector is better

agree with u ...
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Both Tara and Deep are mental case. They are selfish and evil. More than Tara ,Deep is more sinner. Tara needs medicine to keep herself normal ...but Deep does all his crimes in cold blood and he is more nasty than Tara.
I like Arjun a lot. But for this character no matter what pathetic past they have it is not possible for me to grow any kind of sympathy for a thing like Deep. šŸ˜” He is sick, he is evil and he is a monster who is raising more monsters to harm innocent people like Arohi and Vishal.
The best future I see for Tara is lock her inside a wall like the movie "murder3" from which she will keep crying and can never come out.
For Deep this should be like the movie "Ek Haseena thi" ...put him inside a cave, tie him with iron chains and keep him that way in dark with lots of rats.
No mercy or sympathy is needed for this kind of hypocrites who thinks their crimes are right and rest of the world are wrong.
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not right now, until Deep starts feeling genuinely for Arohi and pays back for his misdeeds.
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deep can never be forgiven for condoning Tara's murders and trying to cover up for her and what not. BUT if it so happens that Deep is being drugged by Tara with something so strong that he himself has no idea of what he's up to ..perhaps he thinks that he's in control ..but it's Tara who is drugging him and keeping him under control and making him act according to her plans ..

Now that Arohi is slowly realizing that things are not what they seem like ..perhaps she'll discover what Tara is doing to Deep ..maybe if it indeed is the case that Deep's mental condition was being altered by Tara to behave the way he is ..and then once he's rehabilitated and freed of that control he realizes his mistakes ..and does what he can to get Tara punished ..then perhaps Deep/Arohi will make sense to get together ..since deep was totally not in control of his hideous actions ..

BUT if deep is the mastermind of all this and knowingly he is trapping arohi and condoning Tara's murders ..then there is NO way i'd want Arohi to forgive him and land up with him ..In fact i'd like to see a strong Arohi that fights and gets justice for Vishaal and puts deep and tara behind the bars for life!
Edited by vandana21 - 6 years ago