well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
First of all today viewers came to know that Deep's father is aware of existence of Tara in Deep's life.

Today one secret has been revealed but interestingly revelation of one secret instead of solving some mystery has raised more questions and I am loving it...some of the questions that are coming to my mind are

Is Deep's dad really his Dad. If yes, why did he told his fake wife that he can do anything for Memsaheb..was he referring Tara as Memsaheb...I suppose so...then why should he refer his daughter in law as Memsaheb.If he referred Tara as Memsaheb,it means that he is not Dad of Deep..then who is he...he is surely very close to Deep and is aware of Deep's secret & plan...

I totally enjoyed today's episode..it was gripping & entertaining and romantic as well. Loved ArDeep scenes.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dad asli ka toh nahi for sure. but he is probably some trusted employee who has been around Tara and Deep since childhood
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Dad asli ka toh nahi for sure. but he is probably some trusted employee who has been around Tara and Deep since childhood

That's highly possible!
well-wisher thumbnail
Its revealed in today's episode that even Deep's Dad is not real

Where is Deep real family...has he got a family..answer is no...what is Deep's history..is he an orphan..then how come he is so rich..were his parents very rich or there is some other story...has he made on his own his huge empire

Hope we come to know more about Deep's past only then I will get answer to my question...'Why Deep is the way he is'
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one more thing guys deep once said tara that his elder sister is his real sister .so he cant throw her out...correct then today he said that she too is on rent... ๐Ÿ˜• highly confused ..
uff deep ka kya raaz hai๐Ÿ˜ณ is he double crossing both the ladies...i think aisa hi chalta raha toh mujhe treatment leni hogi after tara๐Ÿ˜†

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

one more thing guys deep once said tara that his elder sister is his real sister .so he cant throw her out...correct then today he said that she too is on rent... ๐Ÿ˜• highly confused ..
uff deep ka kya raaz hai๐Ÿ˜ณ is he double crossing both the ladies...i think aisa hi chalta raha toh mujhe treatment leni hogi after tara๐Ÿ˜†

no he never said his real sister, he said he cannot throw her out cause his father got her home.
He is so faar not double crossing Tara. only Prithvi is the known face to both Deep n Tara, and the reason Deep has not introduced Tara to his fake family cause if too many people know about his plans, that might foil his plans
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes . possibility is there
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

mera guess sahi nikla. todays episode Prithvi says bachpan se deep aur tara ka khayal rakha hai usne
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if Deep actually has any family at all- he may just be an orphan or loner
But then the BIG question is, how on earth did he get sooo rich?? Hope Aarohi discovers the truth asap!! Maamsaheb is obviously Tara!!

I, at first actually thought Deep's father was real!!

Will Tara suceed in killing that guy?? I wonder

She is not going to sit quietly till she kills him!!

I think even Tara has some positive shades to her as she kills people who r cheaters, NOT innocent people!!
Maybe she might have had a bad past
By the way guys, it's very likely that I will meet Arjun Bijlani soon as I know someone who is actually friends with him(my uncle's friend)

He knows the guy who plays his fake dad too- Mihir Mishra!!

I am excited!! I will mostly meet him tomorrow

well-wisher thumbnail
@alikhan2158
All the best for your visit to IMM sets & meeting with Arjun