Pls do continue
T
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
ooppsss...
iss taani ne to sabki band baja di 😃 😃 👏
i loved it...
she slapped rey...actually he deserved it...he always neglect her for his friends and becomes statue whenever his friends insulated her...
loved the way u write. ..
update soon. ...
1d_kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Wow I loved the way Taani acted
But I must say ur choice of thoughts where funny and awesome to read

Sugary taunting was amazing really hang deserves one

Coming to Rey slap ooch

Thanks for pm
Pls do continue
T

thank you so much 😊
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_lovebirds

ooppsss...
iss taani ne to sabki band baja di 😃 😃 👏
i loved it...
she slapped rey...actually he deserved it...he always neglect her for his friends and becomes statue whenever his friends insulated her...
loved the way u write. ..
update soon. ...

thank you so much 😊
1d_kisses thumbnail
Chapter 3
Taani's pov
I sat down on my couch and turned on the T.V. and was switching shows as I sat in my comfy clothes with a bowl of popcorns and a bottle of coke.
Game of thrones?
Nah
Iron man 3
Nah
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Yep that's what I need in my friends less life right now!! Nope
The vampire diaries
Yeah that's what I need!!!
Just fan girl over Damon and Stefan

I just stared at the TV repeating the dialogue that I know by heart and crying and laughing and being messy on my couch. I finished almost 7 episodes from season 2.

I heard the door click. Oh joy my brother is home. I didn't bother to look off the TV.

" Taani what are you doing?" I heard my brother's amused voice. I looked up at him with coke filled in my mouth and I saw him smiling at me. Ohhh my brother is back being a adorable brother again wait until he see Sharon and turn annoying again.

"Hey" I murmured after gulping the coke and my hey sounded like 'hueyhy'.
"Are you kidding me? You are watching vampire diaries again. You remember the lines by heart now" he laughed as he took the coke from my hand making me pout.

"Hey never stop a girl from Fangirling over her favourite show" I mutter and he laughed again.
"YEEEYYY" I heard bunch of noise and looked at my brother.

"The gang is here. You know to watch the videos you gave us" oh

" Ok I guess my Fangirling moment is dead for now"I said and turned off the TV and tried to get to my room but Bhai stopped me

"Taani I want you to be there with us. Can you do that for me" he asked me and I couldn't say no. I can never say no to curly haired baby
"Ok" I mutter as I saw all of them walk in. Ok here you go. Sweetheart Taani face on.

"Hey lovely people how you doing?" I asked them as I sit on couch. My eyes went to Rey as he stared at me with something weird in his eyes. Oh my gosh kill me now. I slapped him.
"Hey" they replied non enthusiastically but they looked happy
"Ok I'm putting this on" Rey said taking his eyes off me as I stare at him with a blank face.

They sat down around the TV as he put the pendrive. And the video started. I hope this narcissistic idiots see that there are better dancers then them and take this seriously

As we watch the video I explained them who they were and where they came from and what awards they have won in there life. They seem pretty good performers and the gang looked pretty determined about their dance now..

"Hey let's play truth or dare. Atmosphere halka ho jayega thoda" simmi said. Nope no no no no no
" Ok I am going to my room" I said but I was stopped my Aashi
" Please types aap bhi khelo na ...Swayam ..and sabko accha lagega" she blushed and boys did the 'chemisty' thing and Sharon glaring at them. Idiots!!!!

" Taani please.. tum bohot zyada ditach ho gayi ho group se" Vicky said and I sighed as they stared at me like I was the only person on planet. I'm so sure they had this planned. They are playing me and I know that. I could see that from the looks they were exchanging.
Sharon smiling at Rey mischievously and him making "this is not a good idea" look.

"No I have some work to do" I said glaring at Rey as he looked at me like a puppy.

" Yeah let her go .. force mat karo" Swayam said and everyone glared at him. Sharon pinched him making him scream a little.

I just gave a small smile to my brother and started walking towards my room but I heard the door bell ring. Bloody f**k!!

I went to see who was on door at 8 o clock.

I opened the door only to be tackled by 3 rowdy people. I fell on the floor with 3 people just above me making weird noises and cheers

" You son of a Bit*h" I yelled at Arjun because he was literally on top of me. Karan and Aisha were like on Arjun and it made breathing hard for me.

"Get off me you idiots" I yelled and they laughed getting off me.

Karan gave me his hand and pulled me up and immediately gave me a Brotherly hug. Just the kind of hug Swayam gives me but more strong grip.

"How are you kiddo" he asked me as I hug him tightly. Oh how much I missed him

" Don't call me a kiddo. We are of same age" I murmured almost in a crying voice.

"Hey I'm still 2 months older ok?" He said breaking the hug.
"Hey love" Aisha hugged me next. "I missed you so much"
"I missed you too" I smiled we broke the hug and then I was picked up in a gaint hug by my best friend ever. Arjun. I missed this idiot so much.

"I missed you babe" he mutters and I just 'hmm' at him

"I missed you too BOI" I said as I was literally picked up like a rag doll in his arms.

He laughed

"Wait a minute? You guys lied to me you said you will be here on Saturday" I said slapping him a little

"Aare we didn't lie man. Humlogo aane wale the Saturday Ko but then humlogo ke college mein koi event chal Raha tha and humlogo ka mood nai tha cause bhi attendance tho denge nai event pe aane ka ..so socha idar aajaye" Arjun said laughing

"*Cough* *cough*" i heard Rey coughing

"Ohhh I'm so sorry I forgot.. Arjun, Aisha Karan this is the d3 gang and you guys obviously know Bhai but the others are Nil, Bharat, Amar, Vicky, Rinni, Simmi, Sharon, Aashi and Rey" I introduce them all as they stared at my babies like they were germs.

"Tune swayam se baat ki h na?" Aisha whispered in my ears and my eyes go wide...f**k no I didn't

"No, time hi nai mila, Gaye kaam se" I mutter as she pinch me.
" Which one is your room?" Karan asked me and I pointed at my room. He muttered a 'cool' and kissed my cheeks as they walk straight inside my room.

"Taani? Would you like to explain me whats going on please?" My brother asked me as he glared at me. He was not really find of Karan he gets jealous of him.

Oh f**k
I'm dead

Precap

Bonfire night
Rey jealous

Yeah fellas so before you people guess I'm gonna tell you that Karan is here for Swayam and Arjun is for Rey ...and I promise there is going to be no romantic feelings between Arjun and Taani. I past they might have a thing but now it's purely friendship and healthy flirting. And Aisha well she is here for Sharon and gang too be honest ...so enjoy the journey fellas.

PS I'm sending pm only to people who are commenting on the chapters it's too much work to pm every 134 people in my buddy list
Edited by 1d_kisses - 6 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for ping

Wow new friends
Swayam jealous possessive bhai mode on

And Rey cough cough loved
Waiting for jealous love fight emotions

Arjun and Taani sounds good
Edited by Jasmine_ash - 6 years ago
cutevishy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for update nd pm... Jealous game on...
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superb update. ...
why suddenly gang is behaving so sweetly with taani ??
taani and her friends meet was lovely. ...
eager to read more. ..
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_lovebirds

superb update. ...
why suddenly gang is behaving so sweetly with taani ??
taani and her friends meet was lovely. ...
eager to read more. ..

Thank you so much 😊
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutevishy

Thank u for update nd pm... Jealous game on...

Thank you so much