Taarey ff break up change people part 3 page 2

1d_kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Taarey ff break up change people

TAANI'S POV
I feel like I'm dead. I have locked myself in my room since I got back from college. Oh how much I hate that place and the people I encounter there. Today was the worst day of my life. I and Rey broke up today then I had a fight with that Sharon and then I had a fight with my brother who was trying to defend Sharon.
I have been crying for 4 hours now and my eyes were red and my stomach was growling, literally. Break up's sucks to be honest. Apparently I was not strong enough, a non-dancer, not like Sharon and what not! I wouldn't have been this hurt if he talked to me instead of opening up in front of Sharon. I hate him so much for this.

And when you have a really bad day, everything has to go wrong and I hate it. I have been calling my friends in Bangalore for 1 hour and it did not work so the last option was to text them the whole story.
As I lay down on my bed I felt someone getting inside my room.

"Bhai? I sat straight in front of him as he glared at me. If looks could kill though!

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this? he yelled making my temper reach at 7th cloud.

"Nothing's wrong with except for the fact that I broke up with Rey today and I have a severe head ache. If you came here to yell at me about how disrespectful I have did towards Sharon then please the door is right behind you I snapped and immediately felt bad as I saw his saddened expression.

"Rey was right. Pagal ho gai ho tum. Accha hi hua ki tumdono ka break up ho gaya. At least he will be free now he said and walked out slamming the door hard making me cringe hard.

As tears made their way back, I heard my phone ring. I picked up the call as I saw the name.

"Aisha?!! I sobbed

"Oh my god!! Love I'm so sorry we are not there with you. Are you fine? Kuch ulta shida nai kiya na tumne she babbled and I could hear others behind her trying to snatch her phone.

"Nai... it just emotional right now but I'll be fine? it was more like a question as I told her that I was fine.
"Taani I heard another voice. It was Arjun. My best friend.

"Ari I cried his name in happiness as I was hearing him after 7 days

"Aw baby. You are ok right? You know when get there I'm going to kill the Rey Vey whatever his name is. He mutters and I laughed and suddenly realization hits me like a truck.

"tum Mumbai aa rahe ho ? I asked him

"yep me, Aishu and Karan. Hum teeno aa rahe h

"kitne dino ke liye ? I asked him don't they have college

"uh just 2 din. You know weekend ke liye. He said I can feel him laughing and Karan complaining about how he couldn't talk to me.

"Arjun its Wednesday today. You are coming here after 2 days and are staying for 2 days. I complained but he ignored me

"Taani sun kuch bhi ho kal na weak mat hona face him like a boss. Gallia bhi dedena 3-4 and you know what we will give you ideas on how to face your ex it was Karan this time and after that we all talked for 3 hours taking turns as they explain me how to be a Bit*h and I have been laughing nonstop because this is the funniest thing ever

next day
MAKE REY REGRET- DAY 1

I did something evil today. I was dress in the most beautiful dress but the only problem was it was a little too revealing but nothing that stockings cant help. the dress was approved by Aisha after all.

you are gonna regret this so much Mr. Singhania.

as I walk inside my college I saw everyone stare at me like I was some new Chicken in farm and I hated it? but it was still funny. its not like this is the first time of me wearing a dress like this in college but people will be people I guess. I just ignored them all and went directly to rehearsal hall to find the team practicing and a soft smirk found their way on my lips as Vicky noticed me and all most fell down. this is gonna be fun!!!

precap- slap's dramas and new entries

Index

Chap 2 page 1
Chap 3- page 2
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 1d_kisses - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that was awesome
Loved it
Felt sad for Taani how Swayam can be so rude I hate as of now
Coming Taani thanks god she as some good friends to support
Dress was great
Hope gang regrets soon

Thank u for new story
Pls do complete
Ping me
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Wow that was awesome
Loved it
Felt sad for Taani how Swayam can be so rude I hate as of now
Coming Taani thanks god she as some good friends to support
Dress was great
Hope gang regrets soon

Thank u for new story
Pls do complete
Ping me

thank you so much love
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story...
felt bad for taani but she had really supportive and cool friends...
rey is gonna be dead now for breaking up with her...
update soon...
cutevishy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story... Waiting for nxt part...
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_lovebirds

awesome story...

felt bad for taani but she had really supportive and cool friends...
rey is gonna be dead now for breaking up with her...
update soon...

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutevishy

Awesome story... Waiting for nxt part...

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

1d_kisses thumbnail
Chapter 2

Taani's pov
My smirk turned wider as I saw Vicky nudged Nilesh and his eyes going big like a ball. I almost laughed but then they did that look thing with all the team and they all looked at me as if I was a crow with peacock feather and now that I think about it, it sounds damn cool.

"Hello everyone, beautiful day isn't it ?" I greeeted them but they just stared at me with weird long faces ... Boring !!!

"Oh god guys ... say good morning .. show some manners atleast" I said in my over cheerful tone as I roll my eyes.

"Ye kya bol rahi h bhai?" I heard Bharat asking Amar and he just ignored him.

"Taani? You look different?!" Sharon said making me cringe a little at her cold voice ...

"Yeah I figured people are changing drastically now a days (eyes at swayam & Rey with smirk) you know it's like a new trend or something so I decided to go with the trend." My sarcasm was on point making me want to tap my back

"Taani what's wrong with you? Why are you dressed like this?" My brother asked me as he got closer to me

"Oh come on!!!!! It's fashion Mr Shikawat. Stop going all 80's brother on me" I said smile the sweetest smile making him glare at me.
"And anyway I'm not here to say hi and all ...I'm here for some serious business .." I said and opened my bag and pulled the pendrive out.

"Here Mr.singhania are some dance performances by the groups you'll are gonna face in NDC and I hope you all see the video just so you know about your competitors and stuff" I said as I handed the pendrive to Rey. I saw him staring at my face and I couldn't help but feel a bit melting but I anyhow got out of those feels

"I would really love to have a staring competition with you but right now I'm busy so can you please take this with out looming at me like a hawk" I said coldly making his expression go shocked to sad to composed. He took the pendrive from me and I made sure to not have any physical contact with him.

"Ok bye guys...enjoy your day" I smiled at them and walked out but I stood behind the doors just to hear their reactions.

" What the hell was that?" I heard Nil say and Vicky making the hmmm noise.

"She looks like she dont give a fu*k about the breakup" simmi said . Only if you knew honey.

"Neha thinking same"

"She looks so cheerful it's scary" swayam said and I heard Sharon murmuring something to Rey but it's not audible.

"I need to talk to her" Rey stated and tried to get out but was stopped by Sharon

"No. Rey it's not a good idea..she is wild right now. She will say something that might hurt you" Sharon said and others agreed ...oh how well she knows me

"No Sharon , I need to talk to her she can't go all cold to us and taunt us with sugar quoted words" Rey said ...oh he must hate me so much ..he thinks I'm a mean bit*h or something

"Nai Rey please, vo gussa h isliye she is going all cold and rejection accept karna usse acche se nai aata ...may be that's why ..." My brother said making me roll my eyes

"But she looked cool with it swayam...it's like she dont give a f*ck about Rey" Rinni said
"Shut up Rinni" I heard Sharon and that's when I walked away ...

I walked straight to my class and after some 3 classes I was having my break.. colleges are so overwhelming.

I heard my phone ring as I sit on my table with some sandwich and drink.

"Hey love" I said as I pick the call...

"Hey gorgeous" Aisha replied and we laughed at the nicknames. When you are single af.

"How you doing?" I asked her as I sip some Coke
"Oh boring classes and stuff but glad we have weekend in 1 day and we will be with you.

"I know right college make me sick" I Mutter and she laughed
"Sun na ...tu ek kaam karegi?"
"Yeah bol"I said
"You know humlog Mumbai aayenge tho humlog tere ghar mein ragenge right ...Swayam Ko bol Na ki 2din ke liye shift ho jaye please" she whinned and I laughed

"Are you kidding me? Agar meine bhai Ko bola na ki niklo ghar se 2 din ke liye tho mujhe pakka Zinda kha jayenge"

"Please yaar... Swayam ke saath awkward Hoga sab.. vo bohot judge karta h humlogo Ko ..ghur ghur ke dekhta h jaise we are leech or something ..please na .." she wilhinned again

"I know awkward Hoga but please yaar mujhe mat bol ye sab ...bhai mar dalenge"

"Please, please pretty please" she said and I sighed
"Fine but bhai nai manenge"
" Tho kya hua ..agar vo akdu nai Maana tho humlogo hotel mein rahenge ..and tujhe bhi leke jayenge" I laughed again ...

"Accha sun mere lectures h ...talk to you later biyaaa" she said " yeah bye" I said

" Taani ?" I heard the most beautiful voice ever
"Yeah Rey ..want some sandwich" I asked him without looking at him and still eating

"I need to talk to you" he said. His voice was rough and he sounds angry

"Yeah sure.. bolo kya hua? Kuch kaam mein problem h?" I asked him finally looking at him as I finished my food and wiped my hand with tissue.

"Yes kaam h tumse but yeah nai ... fire exit chalo" he said still sounding mad...

"Rey jo h yehi bolo ..mere pas itna free time nai h" I said as I got up and picked my back.

"Please Taani scene karna band karo and chalo"
"Nahi"I snapped at him and tried to walk away but he gets hold of my hand and drags me out

"REY WHAT THE HELL?? LEAVE MY HAND R...REY" I was still being dragged and that's when my whole temper that I was controlling took over me .

We finally reached fire exit and he left my hand and the first thing I did was swinging my hand and slapping him right across his face.
He looked shocked and sad but right now I don't care
"Don't you dare do that again .. I'm not your private possession" I said my eyes were teary but I ignored that
"Look Taani..." He started but I stopped him

"Just shut up that would help me a lot" I said and walked out directly from fire exit.

I hate him so much ...but still I couldn't help but feel bad. I slapped him ...oh god.

I got out of college.. I don't think my attendance was low enough to get me in trouble for 1 day.

Precap:-
The team at swayam and Taani's house
Karan, Aisha and Arjun in Mumbai.
cutevishy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update... Bold nd firecy tanni... Awesome combination... Looking forward for the nxt part... Nd thank for pm too...
1d_kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutevishy

Thank u for the update... Bold nd firecy tanni... Awesome combination... Looking forward for the nxt part... Nd thank for pm too...

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1