who is holding d broken glass ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
i guess its arohi who is holding d broken glass , d pic in d glass is of deep & tara.
i guess when arohi will come to know about d deep's plot , she will be on revenge spree with the help of spector laksh as somehow laksh will get convinced that she is actual arohi. , she may plan of her death , once she is out then d revenge plan will start . tara is blood thirsty it look like she feels urge to kill people, which will never be changed.once arohi is dead, nobody will be there to take blame of tara's deeds again deep will come at square one, but from here arohi revenge story will start.
but deep knows tara from her touch how will arohi fool deep if she pretend to be tara.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
My guess is both the girls are Arohi. The pic in the glass show the happy time she spent with Deep and now she wants revenge from him. If you see the voot description of this show, it says only about Deep and Arohi's love, Deep's betrayal and Arohi's revenge. Even the promos talked about Deep and Arohi.
If you see the pic carefully, both the girls look like Arohi and there's no way Tara will look that happy and innocent as in the glass piece pic.