PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey!
Waiting for the next chapter 😊
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I will update soon!!!!! Someone please request not to close the forum... My Internet is damn slow... Can't send pms...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The Forum won't be closed immediately. So you still have a few more months to be done with it.
Meghz99 thumbnail
Chapter nine
Preet wondered what Raj was suddenly doing at her house. He was alone. Mannu greeted him and Sanjana brought him drinks. Amba had gone to a wedding with Jagan and Pammi and Sukhi had gone for a movie taking Pammi with him. It was four months after Gunjan's and Sukhi's marriage. After the wedding whenever Raj called her, she avoided him. If truth be told, she was a bit uncomfortable with him. She didn't exactly want to marry him. The way he flirted with her unnerved her. She would have preferred someone calm and composed to this energy bag with nonstop chattering. "Thank you parchai, you shouldn't take such stress in your current state" Raj said to Sanjana. Sanjana gave him a doting smile like the ones reserved for Sukhi and Preet. Preet watches all of these from the first floor silently. "I want to talk to Preet" Raj uttered the words which threw her into a turmoil. "Ofcourse, you can" Mannu said smirking. Preet found no reason to dress up as she was summoned downstairs. To her horror Mannu packed them of to her bedroom so that they could talk. Which was far more than Amba would have allowed. She knew Mannu was doing this so that she could talk with Raj without her mother's disturbance for a while. Usually when she had to talk to Raj her mother found reasons to whisk her away or if she couldn't then set up chaperones next to her. Preet knew her brother wanted her to be comfortable but honestly she didn't want to spend time in an enclosed space with Raj. Just as the door closed Raj cornered her. He came towards her and she backed off in reflex, hitting the wall. He kept his hands on either side of her, trapping her completely. She looked at him suddenly scared. Raj bend down and she was tensed, thinking that he's gonna kiss her. She wanted to shout for Mannu but her voice died in her throat. "Why aren't you answering my calls?" Raj asked her huskily, breathing down her earlobe and cheeks. Her cheeks flamed and her breathing got heavy. She noticed that he didn't make body contact with her. He was millimetres apart but he was making sure that she wasn't touched by him as he knew it disturbed her. He smelled clean of alcohol and cigarettes unlike a few of Jagan's friends so she was relieved, he wasn't drunk or anything. He smelled good too unlike the stupid boys in my class , she thought. Raj cleared his throat against her earlobe sending a shiver through her. "You didn't answer my question. Why are you avoiding me?" he lifted his head and looked down at her. He looked stern now, his eyes smoldering. "I... Woh... Main kya... Woh..." Preet stuttered. Seriously, the guy was messing up her ability to think. "Hmm... Leave it... I am going to Mumbai for a week... Tell me something you want from there... And you shall get it" he said smirking. "I'll ask anything... And you will get me that?" she flushed and asked. "Yeah... Anything you want" he drawled arrogantly. Preet took a deep breath and said '' I want you to cancel the betrothal... Will you do that? " Preet watched as shock flitted across his face and then was masked by cold fury. It was her turn to be shocked as he grabbed her suddenly by her waist and slammed her on his chest. Preet was too shocked to react. She had never been in such close proximity with a guy before. "No Soniyo... I'll never let you go... You are mine" he said the last line fiercely, his arms tracing her back unknowingly. Her churidar's neck was deep at the back. As his hand moved upstairs and made contact with her bare skin she had goosebumps. She was still clinging to his chest. She started feeling something she never felt before. His proximity was wrecking her nerves. She could see that Raj was losing his self control. She parted her lips with nervousness. Raj's fingers entwined with her hair and he pulled her head upwards as he bend down to kiss her. She parted her lips in anticipation. A sudden knock on the door brought Raj back to his senses. Preet was still in his arms with her eyes shut. What the bloody f was he doing? Preet was the sacred rose... She was a naive, inexperienced girl. He should not be doing such things to her. Raj made a mental promise to himself that she will be his officially before he touches her again. Raj shook her, effectively bringing her back to her senses. She scrambled away from him, righting her slipped off dupatta blushing furiously. Mannu entered the room. Preet could barely make out what her brother was speaking to Raj. All she could think of was how she almost kissed Raj. 'Babaji, what was happening?' she thought. Raj left then. Preet excused herself by stating a headache to her room. Both of them spend a sleepless night, tossing and turning by thinking of each other. Raj was seriously offended that she was still unsure of him. His good looks, education from a foreign university... Nothing impressed her. There were many people who threw their daughters at him and many girls who worshipped him... But he wanted only Preet. The problem with her was that she was not willing to give him a chance. He knew just what to do. She won't be able to get away from him after that...

Next day at Pavanya House

Harjeet, Amrit and Rohan came bearing gifts. Sanju and Pammi welcomed them. Amba had Jagan, who by now was expecting it, was pleasant to hear that they've come for Preet's rishta. They had called the Pundit. The guy matched the kundalis and came up with a date just a week away. Preet was shocked by the turn of events. She was angry that Raj didn't take her will into consideration. "Raj Bajwa... You wait and watch... You are making me yours forcibly... I'll make sure you regret this... You don't know the real Pavanyokke sherni... The real Preet Pavanya... I'll make your life hell..." Preet muttered decisively.
Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bravo! Another awesome chapter Megha.πŸ‘ I really love this ff. Waiting for more.

Oh no... Why is Preet mad at raj? And the room scene was really cute and um I was blushing the whole time I was reading it ☺️.

Btw, can please show some funny scene in the pawania family please
Meghz99 thumbnail
Preet is mad at Raj as she said she doesn't want to get married and he is going ahead with his marriage plans... I'll definitely give you funny scenes...
Meghz99 thumbnail
By the way how is your grandpa now?
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

By the way how is your grandpa now?

he is fine now. Yesterday he got dicharged from the hospital. He thanked you 😳
Meghz99 thumbnail
Chapter ten precap :
Rajpreet kiss (Rajpreet second wedding clothes) in front of a heavily decorated bed in Raj's room. Preet promises herself that Raj will have to respect her before he touches her
Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Interesting πŸ˜†. Can't wait for this chapter... Btw way you said you will show some funny scene in the next chapter 😳. You will show something funny right?. Please! ⭐️😳.