Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If possible make your Raj fall flat on his face. Let Randhir be planning something totally innocent. And let Raj make a really big deal out of it. He needs to learn to tone down his cocky attitude a bit. Let him mature slightly before Preet can accept him.

This is just my suggestion. Go with your instincts.
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ash, I'll PM you... Do you mind ruining the surprise??? Randhir is planning something that won't be in anyone's mind right now... Would you like to know what Randhir's plan is in advance???
The.Wanderer thumbnail
I would gladly accept the privilege. But think before you do anything. Would it upset your other readers?
The.Wanderer thumbnail
The core suggestion is that make him tone down his cocky attitude. How you do it is up to you. I just give the suggestion to utilise the cliffhanger that you had used. Honestly Raj needs to mature a bit before he can even think of marriage. Especially to someone as sorted as your Preet.
Edited by Ash.raje17 - 6 years ago
Meghz99 thumbnail
I suppose you are surprised with the pm... I think I was right in thinking that no one will think in that direction...
Meghz99 thumbnail
Chapter seven
'' Ji, listen to her. She's hoping that you will just talk to papaji about some time before the marriage. It won't be good for her if she doesn't know the guy properly before the marriage. You know, if she says something like that aloud then mummy ji won't spare her. She knows that family reputation is at stake if she refuses the marriage unless she gets a good reason " Sanjana pleaded with an angry Mannu looking at Preet whose eyes were filled with unshed tears. Sanjana knew Preet was frustrated and that's why she came came banging into their room hurling accusations at Mannu for not protecting her. Mannu was taken aback. His sister was always polite to him. Now she's accusing him of betraying her trust? He looked over at Preet who was biting her lips trying not to cry. Her face was red and blotchy. Suddenly her tears spilled out silently. Mannu's heart softened. He went to her and held her shoulders. "I'll get them to cancel the betrothal if you don't like him. But Preet, give Raj a chance... He's actually a very nice guy... Give him a chance and he'll make you happy... As for your education young lady... No way I'll let anyone stop that... If you want to work, speak to Raj about it... I don't think he'll have anything against it... In fact I think he'll most probably encourage you... " Mannu said comforting his sister. No way he's gonna let anyone force her into an unwanted relationship... Another thought struck him suddenly..." Preet are you in love with someone? " Mannu asked. Mannu knew no matter what he'll support her but he'd have one hell of a job convincing his parents. He felt relieved as Preet shook her head negatively. "I have Raj's number... Do you want it? Would you like to speak with him?" he asked as Sanjana signed him about phone calls. Preet said "no, not now".
Preet was much more relieved after talking with Mannu. She was an idiot at first. She had barged into his room and asked whether they were selling her off. Mannu was very hurt by her anger. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!! She thought. Mannu was sensitive unlike Sukhi. Thank God that he has Sanju parchai to take care of him. She wondered why she didn't think of Randhir when Mannu asked her whether she loved someone. Ofcourse it was just an infatuation, nothing serious silly!!! She felt cheered by the thought. What Mannu had told her, she had already understood... Raj wasn't evil, just annoying. Was he always goofing around or was he like that only when he is flirting? She'll find out. Making a call to him firstly from her side seemed a bad idea... She didn't want to appear desperate to talk to him... She was interested in him but not romantically... She has to find more about him... Raj Bajwa... Behind your goofing, what are you exactly hiding???
"I am telling you veerji... He's definitely planning something... We'll have to stop it... If it is something dangerous against the Pavanyas..." Raj said, to an agitated Rohan. "Listen Raj, don't mess with the Varmas... And as far as I know Randhir is a very nice guy... Very decent... No girls, no boozing, no drugs, no problem with the law till date... There are many families who would die to get their daughters married to him... And if it is against the Pavanyas why are you dragging yourself into the mess... I'll speak with Mannu... " Rohan said." You won't put Simmi parchai in any danger would you? "Raj replied scathingly." Oh so this is about Preet " Rohan laughed." Anyway I'll inform Mannu". As his brother took out his phone dialling Mannu's number Raj said "And get me Preet's number while you are at it" Rohan gave him an amused look. "Yeah Mannu... That's exactly what he heard... Of course sure.." Rohan cut the call. Raj rounded on him. "How come you didn't ask for Preet's number? I was dying to get it". "Relax bro, number is something that you should ask her yourself. By the way Mannu told me he'll sent you Preet's number personally so that you guys can get to know each other... Ewww... What are you doing?" upon hearing that dialogue Raj leapt on his brother and kissed his cheek like a little kid, grinning from ear to ear.
Mannu was wondering what was happening. He didn't see any reason why Randhir should hate him or his family. But then Raj didn't have a reason to lie... Sanjana came and curled up next to him. "Why are you worried? Is it about Preet? Don't worry... She's very smart and understanding. She'll adjust to the changes. And if she doesn't want to then you can manage to get her out of the situation like you solve every problem..." Mannu smiled at her. He would have liked to tell Sanjana about everything,that he wasn't worrying about Preet though he certainly worried about his sister. He was worried about any threat that their family might be facing. But she shouldn't take any stress. It was bad for the baby. He gently pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. He smiled as his wife turned crimson red. His hand slipped to her waist and pulled her towards his chest. "Are you okay?" he questioned. She was delicate now. He shouldn't press her hard. It might hurt the baby. She shook her head negatively as her cheeks rested against his chest. He inhaled deeply, the sweet smell of her shampoo. "How's our junior?"he asked. She gave him a besotted look freeing her face from chest. " He's okay... He's strong like his papaji " she giggled." How do you know it is a boy? " Mannu asked. " I want a boy... Just like his father... Besides I thought even you wanted a heir... No one wants daughters... Even mummyji is praying for a grandson". Mannu pushed her away angrily. Sanjana was shocked. "Seriously... Do you think I will differentiate between boys and girls... As for your backward thinking, even if we have both boy and girl pray to God that I'll never catch you differently treating them. Mistreat my daughter just because she's a girl and I swear that will be the last day you will have a place in my life. Betiya Baap ki jaan hoti hai. If I have a daughter I'll keep her on my shoulders and raise her ". Sanjana was horrified. She didn't mean anything of that sort. She would treat boys and girls the same... She just didn't want the same treatment of her in her maika to happen to another child, especially her own. She had forgotten that Mannu was different from her father and would possibly be thrilled at the prospect of having a daughter. "Sorry Ji, I didn't mean it like that. You know in my home... I didn't want our child to be ignored like I was" she said slowly, unable to stop her tears. This was something Mannu felt about strongly. She had to deal with it carefully. That was how it was with Mannu. His righteous anger exploded out of him now and then but quickly calmed. Mannu cooled down and took her in his arms again. "Sorry, I felt angry suddenly... I want a sweet doll like daughter, pretty like her mother. She's gonna be my world. And by the way if we have a son this time I'm not gonna stop till you get me my doll" he said as Sanjana giggled. Sanjana closed her eyes praying and thanking God for her unborn child and this man she was in love with madly. He's gonna be a spectacular father. Mannu rambled on about prospective names for their daughter as he realized that Sanjana had fallen asleep on his chest. Smiling gently at his wife's trusting nature, he laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. He switched off the lights and planted another kiss on her forehead before lying down next to her.
Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
Meghz99 thumbnail
Sorry guys if the update is a bit dull... I was sleepy when I wrote it... So I couldn't exactly place where exactly I was going with the update...
Meghz99 thumbnail
The Mannu-Sanju scene is specially dedicated to Rani7131... Sorry didi I couldn't make it more romantic... I was sleepy and tired... I'll make sure that their next scene together will be better...
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

The Mannu-Sanju scene is specially dedicated to Rani7131... Sorry didi I couldn't make it more romantic... I was sleepy and tired... I'll make sure that their next scene together will be better...

Why are you apologising? The chapter was perfect! I loved it . You are such a sweetheart 🤗. This is the scene that I wanted sweet caring mannu. I didn't mean a romantic scene between Mannu-Sanju I mean a cute one , just like this one. It was so cute!!!!! I love this new ship 😆. Btw what is ranbir planning? ??
Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
No need to apologize Megha. This chapter was too cute. Waiting for more.