Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Asim Mehmood pairs up with Danish Nawaz for 'Paimaany'

We have been watching Sun Yara ever since it began, and while we've held high regard Junaid Khan and Hira Mani on the show, Asim Mehmood too caught our eye as he plays the fun loving younger brother of Talal called Khurram. Now, the talented actor has joined hands with director Danish Nawaz for a drama called Paimaany, where he will be playing a role quite different from that of Khurram.

Recent pictures of his character were put forth by Mehmood, and we got a chance to speak with him to get some details related to the new drama and know what else is happening besides Paimaany.

"This is a drama produced by Six Sigma Plus, who were also responsible for Sun Yara. Last few days of the shooting are underway and I play one of the leads. My character's name is Ahson, who is very close to his sister played by Eshal. Ahson is a very intense character who is also very sober. You can tell by the way he dresses up."

Read : Rising talent: Asim Mehmood impresses in Sun Yaara

Talking a bit more about the story, Asim Mehmood revealed,

"It is a family oriented play as it also highlights the relationship between a brother and a sister. A step taken by Ahson's sister which is unlikely of her character, takes place. She is under the influence of her friend, played by Fatima Effendi and from there the story takes a u-turn. Audiences will get to see Ahson turn from a loving brother to someone who is quite furious with his sister."

Danish Nawaz left us highly impressed after Sun Yara, which is why we are expecting to see a good drama from him, with the script penned by Rukhsana Nigar.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Agree. Eshal looks good only on photos. her voice gives me headach.😃

😆

Word Count: 0

even Geo shows have got better scripts now
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

even Geo shows have got better scripts now

I see most of the shows on Geo nowadays have the same old scripts.
They are better than Hum
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Hinna. I don't think so . For the first time I am watching more of Hum shows nowadays: TDKKH, Pagli, Alif Allah.., YKS, and O Rungreza. Each one of them has a different flavour.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hum shows are all very different apart from tumhari mariyam
at one point they were all about two wives lol
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

at one point they were all about two wives lol

There is still one show on Hum about 2 wives..which is Gumraah. 😃 not sure though..but Hina A. married Faisal R. who has a grown up daughter Komal A. I am not sure if her mom is alivecor not.😕
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

😆 oh yes.😃