Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajolfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rose467

the confessing scene is coming i think... pushkar will not anything other than walia send men to kill him... bani knows about the cd... and it is with pushkar.. so rest she will fill in... she is ready with her pawns...

i don't really like PD same expressions last two days all over... it seems she couldn't absorb the characters moodu right away

Rose,

I too think the confessing scene is coming...maybe even the coming week. 😃

On another note, I think this track has not gotten the best performances out of ANYONE (except maybe an improvement from RC's part as she has been giving alot of screen time during this track and scope). Since the ONS, I've felt that RK has had the same constipated and scared expression on his face. But I sincerely hope they put an end to this track soon so that we can hopefully once again see some powerhouse performances post leap.

Rani

rose467 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajolfan

Rose,

I too think the confessing scene is coming...maybe even the coming week. 😃

On another note, I think this track has not gotten the best performances out of ANYONE (except maybe an improvement from RC's part as she has been giving alot of screen time during this track and scope). Since the ONS, I've felt that RK has had the same constipated and scared expression on his face. But I sincerely hope they put an end to this track soon so that we can hopefully once again see some powerhouse performances post leap.

Rani

the actors are i think not getting together to do the scenes or there is some problems between as ram said ego.. he looks tired with swelling on face (even though he thrown away with pushkar's punches on face his face looks like nothing happened that sort)

these are mostly colleced bank scenes they fit in. to drag the show till this month till RC is back.. i think like MT we can also relax and see something else or enjoy the seasonal time without much to lose in the show..

Rose

kajolfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rose467

the actors are i think not getting together to do the scenes or there is some problems between as ram said ego.. he looks tired with swelling on face (even though he thrown away with pushkar's punches on face his face looks like nothing happened that sort)

these are mostly colleced bank scenes they fit in. to drag the show till this month till RC is back.. i think like MT we can also relax and see something else or enjoy the seasonal time without much to lose in the show..

Rose

Rose,

I think you're bang on....the actors are not in the scenes together but are doing the scenes with the body doubles. I've read several posts of people noticing that too. It's so noticeable because genrally the actors (RK and PD's reactions play off each other so with the body doubles, it's apparent that their just mouthing off their dialogues. Personally, I feel that it amounts to poor production values.

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kajolfan

Rose,

I think you're bang on....the actors are not in the scenes together but are doing the scenes with the body doubles. I've read several posts of people noticing that too. It's so noticeable because genrally the actors (RK and PD's reactions play off each other so with the body doubles, it's apparent that their just mouthing off their dialogues. Personally, I feel that it amounts to poor production values.

Completely agree with you. Ram and Prachi when faced or acting with each other bring so much more to their acting, character and expression. They bring out the best in each other.

Hope soon the body doubles will disappear atleast in the scenes they are together.

Love

Krishna

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im so proud of pushkar!! atleast jai realizes how hurt pushkar felt!!

i really dint care bout jai getting beaten up but i cried when pushkar did cause atleast jai wasnt bleeding!! my poor baby was like a puddle of koon 😭
majumdar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raaga,

Welcome back. I guess it would have to be something drastic- Munna being bashed up which would bring you back. But don't worry I will bash up Pooch shortly for laying hands on our Munna/Klue's RB/Shina's baby.

It would seem that the actors are as fed up with the current script as we KSians and they are waiting for the leap as much as we do. Bani's abrupt behaviour in the past few epis shows more of PD's waiting for the leap than Bani's real feelings.

Rgds,

Pri
Cordelia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

im so proud of pushkar!! atleast jai realizes how hurt pushkar felt!!

i really dint care bout jai getting beaten up but i cried when pushkar did cause atleast jai wasnt bleeding!! my poor baby was like a puddle of koon 😭

i think pushkar behaved in a typically hyprocritical and immature fashion, but then that is not really surprising!!

i did feel sorry for him getting beaten up, but the idiot is just going to think it was JW who got him beat and he will now make things worse!! 🤢

sweetangel2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehehehhehehehehehe that wud be funny to see,a tiny and skinny guy like pushy beating up ram kapoor 😃 😆