Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose467 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
the confessing scene is coming i think... pushkar will not anything other than walia send men to kill him... bani knows about the cd... and it is with pushkar.. so rest she will fill in... she is ready with her pawns...

i don't really like PD same expressions last two days all over... it seems she couldn't absorb the characters moodu right away
mistletoe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rose467

the confessing scene is coming i think... pushkar will not anything other than walia send men to kill him... bani knows about the cd... and it is with pushkar.. so rest she will fill in... she is ready with her pawns...

i don't really like PD same expressions last two days all over... it seems she couldn't absorb the characters moodu right away

PD has been completely expressionless for the last two days! The girl seems to have her days of non-acting!

MT

PS: Naman has a lot to learn...His acting skills leave a lot to be desired!

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well to tell the truth i have seen todays video and when puskhar 😡 was beating jai 😭 😭 😭 i was sooooooooo mad that i told my sister i can kill puskhar right now...!!! i know what jai did was wrong but why does everyone is only after him and not pia 😡 😡 ...it seems to me that pushkar is only agry at jai and not pia..!!!

i am a big jai fan and i really cry when psukar was beating him 😭 😭 😭
Nidhiii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

well to tell the truth i have seen todays video and when puskhar 😡 was beating jai 😭 😭 😭 i was sooooooooo mad that i told my sister i can kill puskhar right now...!!! i know what jai did was wrong but why does everyone is only after him and not pia 😡 😡 ...it seems to me that pushkar is only agry at jai and not pia..!!!

i am a big jai fan and i really cry when psukar was beating him 😭 😭 😭

I totally understand your feelings . Maybe this will help..? 🤗

who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So is this Mr.Walia pyaara Dewar of Bani....Nachiket???
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhiii

I totally understand your feelings . Maybe this will help..? 🤗

thansk a lot🤗

Nidhiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

So is this Mr.Walia pyaara Dewar of Bani....Nachiket???

He's the only possibility

But knowing Mayi's undying love for the 'unexpected' it could be a new enemy of Jai who just suddenly appears in the picture 😕

Maybe also connected to some raaz in Jai's past , since there was once a promo about another raaz in Jai's life, but that was never brought up??

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fsam

It seems that PD has to be able to relate or at least accept that the character would be behave in a certain manner for her to react, act and emote well.

Naman never had acting skills, even in the beginning for the show. he is good eye candt, thats all.

[/QUOTE

Maybe the script changing and dragging an issue is confusing for Prachi thus cant connect with what Bani should emote at that time and Jai seems to have the same look too of Guilt and a sacred look and nothing else.

Yes Pushkar has a lot to learn.

Love

Krishna

solly21 thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 Poor Pushkar and bani, i hope puskhar can also trash pia, i am still waiting for Pia to get slapped by Rano and Bani.
aksn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: solly21

😭 😭 😭 Poor Pushkar and bani, i hope puskhar can also trash pia, i am still waiting for Pia to get slapped by Rano and Bani.

Also all KS Member..