Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi, a new reader here! I love what you have written so far! I like that Asfi is not pushing her and is giving her time but still taking advantage when he can like with his professor! Looking forward to reading more...
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaren93.

Thank you so much @Sanfrangirl and @Fanraya. I'm happy you guys are liking my effort.
I really like Asfi's analysis of Zubia in the novel when he says; (I don't remember the exact thing word to word but goes something like) "Tum bohat achi ho lekin tumhari do khamian hain. Ek tum bohat jazbati ho aur dusri ye keh tum cheezon ko overanalyse krti ho, worst case scenario sochti ho aur phir usee ko sach maan uspe parayshan ho jati ho."

Jaren thank you for this... It explains so much about Z character. Not having read the original, I was sometimes surprised by the arc of Z's character growth in the play. Some of the places I was unable to link Z's character properly...,
Z's unsurprised acceptance of A's interest in her.
Z's easy conversation with Asfi on the day of Saim's bday.
Z's disconnecting the phone call during the meri fiqar rehti hain na scene
Z's jump scene

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kya samajh rahi thi woh, humaare baare mai?Reminded me of the scene from YKS when Asfand says , kaisi baatein?
I miss watching the serial. I miss the discussions we used to have. But I'm so glad that people like you, Sanfran and others are giving us our regular YKS fix in the form of your lovely stories.

Ocatverider - Sahi sher use kiya hai!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaren93.

Thank you so much @Sanfrangirl and @Fanraya. I'm happy you guys are liking my effort.
I really like Asfi's analysis of Zubia in the novel when he says; (I don't remember the exact thing word to word but goes something like) "Tum bohat achi ho lekin tumhari do khamian hain. Ek tum bohat jazbati ho aur dusri ye keh tum cheezon ko overanalyse krti ho, worst case scenario sochti ho aur phir usee ko sach maan uspe parayshan ho jati ho."

Oh Jaren kya yqaad kara diya ... these lines have been my fav too.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Jaren, when are we getting the next update?
JarenM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fanraya

@Jaren, when are we getting the next update?

Soon hopefully! 😃 Working on it. New Job... busy life... Hence the delay!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Two weeks gone and still no update yaar