sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Abhi finally deciding to break his self-imposed exile!!!

Simran goes to Astha, says do whatever you want to do. We are not forcing you to become a doctor. Its your life, you live it your style, says Simran. Saurabh tries to console Astha by saying ,see I was not a doctor, but your mom wanted to be, she aimed for it, became a doctor. So children like you at a particular age should decide what they want to become. Astha is very angry now, Simran says Astha will get problem if you give lecture, you know what she will suffer from. Simran and Saurabh laugh, say Astha will get stomach pain. Simran says no, she will get headache in her stomach. She holds Astha's hands, trying to make her laugh, but Astha does not react ,goes in. Saurabh and Simran are very upset. Simran then leans on her father , says leave it, she is a kid. Saurabh says yes, she is a kid, but what happens to her? She becomes touchy, hypersensitive, Angry, accuses us. Saurabh tells Simran that you have to take care, as this is a tricky situation. Simran says yes. Saurabh says this is like walking on a dagger. Simran is upset, realises what her father is saying.

Sia calls Abhi. Abhi asks her how are you? Sia says i am fine. She asks how are you? Abhi says just think, i am alone, how can i be without you? I miss you all. Sia says you are not that type, i do not think you miss us, if you missed us, you would have come with us. Simran comes there. She sees Sia talking to Abhi. Sia asks in front of Simran, mama is angry with ou. Abhi asks are you with mama? Has she told all about you. Sia says no. Then Sia asks Abhi whether he wants to talk to mama. He says yes. When Sia gives the mobile to Simran, Simran angrily says i do not want to talk. Abhi hears it, then tells Sia that i know how angry your mother can get, laughingly. Sia says i will call you later and cuts. She then asks Simran are you really angry with papa? Simran says what do you think? Sia says i think you cannot be angry with him for long. You will get ok. Its not in your nature, she says. Sia says i am also like that. Simran laughs, says after all, you are my daughter.

Astha is sitting in her room when she gets a call from Sid. She picks up. Sid is happy that she picked up. Sid then says sorry to her. Astha says its ok. She then says whenever you say sorry, you do one more thing, take me for a dinner. Sid smiles says i promise. Not today, but soon. Astha is happy. She then asks him whether he will not leave her? Sid says no, never. Astha is happier.

Simran is in Sia's room, checking her BP. She tells Sia that it is normal. Astha enters, looking very happy, sits near Sia, holds her hand. She then tells Sia that i am sorry to hear about your mom. Sia looks at Simran. Astha asks how did she die? Sia says it was an accident. Astha asks was she her real mom or the one who brought her up? Sia and Simran are now tensed, but Sia says she knew only one mom from childhood. Otherwise, she is about to say, when Simran says you talk, i will go. Simran goes. Astha then tells Sia that Sid had called her and is taking her for dinner. Sia says good. Astha then asks her do you love Sid? Sia is pissed off, but says i have told you many times, i dont love him. I see him as a friend, now as a doctor. Astha is smiling, she says ya, i know, you are in love with Anand, isn't it? Sia is now upset, says yes i love him, but in a different sense. Actually what i thought was wrong. Just then, Simran comes in to say food is served. She asks Sia whether she can come to the table or can she get her food here? Sia says i will come, i like to eat with all. Simran then help Sia get out from bed, and says careful baccha. Astha hears it, at once asks Simran what did you call her? Bacccha. This you call only me. I have noticed mama, that you are not the old mom after you came from Goa. Simran says its nothing to worry about, both are bachas for her, takes her to the table .Sia is sad.

All are seated in the table. Saurabh is also there. Simran passes a dish to Sia. At the same time, Astha too wants it, it so happens that both Astha and Sia say mama to Simran. Sia then realises, says Simran Aunty, asks Astha to take the dish plate. But Astha does not listen, she asks Sia why did you call my mom mama? Sia says no i said Aunty. Astha then asks Saurabh, did she not say mama now? SAurabh says no. Then she asks Simran, who says not to talk of unwanted matters. astha gets wild, says i know Sia is not well, but can you tell me why are you not going to hospital? You were on leave for so many days, but now why are you at home? Simran says i want to spend some time with you, so i am at home. Moreover, i do not have any emergency this week, so taking it easy. Astha laughs, says you are not here for me, you are for her. She is acting as though she is sick, you are taking care of her. Enough of this. She is a guest in our house, so for a guest you need not lose your hospital work. I know you are so responsible and duty minded. So why this change in you? She is a guset, so treat her as one, you need not compensate on work for her, Astha screams. Sia starts to cry, goes into her room. Saurabh is upset. He tells Astha that what she said was wrong. Simran is upset, just cannot believe what is going on. Shaguna, SAurabh are unhappy, Astha still maintains a wild look.

Sia is in her room, packing her bags. Simran comes in, says you cannot leave. Do not take Astha's words to heart. She is a kid, we have to be more mature. Simran folds her hands, pleads to Sia not to leave. She says she is weak, she as a doctor cannot allow her to go. Sia cries. Simran says we are going thro' testing times. But we have to go thro' this together. Sia agrees, but says she has to go to her hospital as laways. Sia says she will be ok with Aayi aorund. She also says she will call her in the hospital if there is a need. Simran agrees.

Shaguna is cleaning the table, when Sia's phone which is there, rings. She picks up, it is Abhi .Abhi asks how Sia is? Shaguna says now she is ok, but has weakness. Abhi does not get what she says. Shaguna then says oh, bhayi did not tell you that Sia was not well. Abhi says no. Shaguna says sorry, i did not know this. Abhi then asks what happened. Shaguna narrates the incident of Sia falling near the chemist's, Shankar bringing her home. Abhi is shocked, says why did you all not tell me? He says he wants to talk to Sia. Shaguna says she must have slept. He then asks her to give the phone to Simran. Shaguna says she is in the hospital. Abhi cuts the phone.

Simran is in her hospital talking over the phone, when her mobile rings. She curs the phone, takes Abhi's call. Abhi at once blasts her, asks her why did she not tell him about Sia? Simran says what's the use? Abhi says i am her father, damn it. Simran says after all, you want to be alone, so stay there. You are in Goa, Sia needs attention and care now, can you give this from Goa? Abhi says you are impossible and cuts.

Shaguna runs to Sia's room, tells her that she told her papa everything. Sia then says oh no, now papa might have even called mama at hospital, scolded her. Shaguna asks how do you know? Sia says common sense. He must have got so tensed. Just then, Abhi calls Sia's mobile. Shaguna gives her the mobile, runs away. Sia answers, Abhi scolds her, says you cannot do this. If you were not well, you had to tell your mother. When she is talking, Astha comes in. Sia is addressing papa and talking. Abhi says what is the need of going to a doctor when your mom is one? Why go to a chemist all alone when your mom is there? Sia sees Astha, says i will call you later and cuts. She calls Astha in. Astha ask Sia where you talking to your father? Sia say yes. He is my mom's ex husband. I did not know of him, but got to know before she died. Astha then asks whether she wants anything? Simran comes in just then, Astha leaves. Before leaving ,says it was my suty to ask you whether you want anything. After all, you are a guest here. She then sees Simran and says now that mama is here, she will take care of you. She gives a sarcastic smile and leaves. Simran and Sia are upset.

Abhi is talking to Bhavani. He is screaming that even if Simran is in big trouble, covering her till her nose, she will not tell me. Bhavani asks how can she tell you? Are you near her? Do not fool around saying you want to be alone. When you are alone, you miss them, have them in your thoughts always. Abhi says i was happy till i got info about them. Bhavani says then if you cannot live without them, accept the fact. Go live with your family. Bhavani stronlgy says this is decision time. You have to decide now.

Abhi is in his room, thinking of waht Simran said, calling him an escapist. Bhavani telling you have to decide now. He thinks a lot, then calls Simran. Simran is sleeping, but answers the call. She asks him is he ok? He says yes. Abh isays he knows she is angry, Simran says no, i am ok. Abhi asks her not to hide his mistakes now.Actually you were right when you called me back. I should have come. I actually feared to come. I was afraid to face questions. But i have to answer them one day. I have to take up my responsibilities one day. I am running away from all, life, but cannot run from myself. Simran is moved, is crying. Abhi then very emotionally says i am coming back. Simran is crying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sree tanks for the update

u are always soo prompt!!!

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhi will let the cat out of the bag that Sia is his daughter! Astha will go ballistic!!

😃

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thax a ton sree ......

Abhi will let the cat out of the bag that Sia is his daughter! Astha will go ballistic!!

😃 hope not😕 lets hope not..........

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update.

They are always so detailed that even if i miss this episode when its aired in US, i wont mind. Its like watching it frame by frame.

Thanks a lot again..👏👏

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a ton sree. Lovely update.

Astha is actually turning evil from an insecure brat.

principessa thumbnail

Grazie Sree.. Thanks for the perfect updates..

More things to happen when Abhi would come back.. Simran's dad is gonna give him a haaaaaaaaaaard time..😉

tazu thumbnail
Excellent update. Keep it up
Akshata thumbnail

Thanks Sree.

I think I'll wait before I comment.We get so carried away with each episode we start jumping to conclusions.Each episode is for only 20 mins and only at the end of each week we really know what's happening.

Astha's bad behavior is being stretched really too much.She is actually becoming the villian.....wish that would end soon.

Wish Manas would come back too!

Akshata

Dianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shree:

Just want to thank you for your time and effort in writing up these updates for us. You are very thorough and you convey the scenes very well. I do not think anyone can write them as well as you do.

So I thank you so very much and please keep us entertained with your updates!

Dianne