Originally posted by: Iridescent.

East or west, Shilpa is the best.

Bas east or west? North or South kahan gaya? πŸ˜†

As usual, no response so blabber gibberish. πŸ˜‰
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

That was the only reason for her animosity with Vikas...he didnt bend the clause on her contract and allow her to work with other channels.

I wasn't sure regarding this part. If I'm not mistaken, her contract had an exclusivity clause which prohibited her from working with other channels while she was doing her show - this is a pretty common clause within the tele-world. And her entire problem with Vikas stems from the fact that the guy refused to void that clause and let her continue with the show and work for other channels at the same time? In other words - she hates him because he did his job? πŸ˜•

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I wasn't sure regarding this part. If I'm not mistaken, her contract had an exclusivity clause which prohibited her from working with other channels while she was doing her show - this is a pretty common clause within the tele-world. And her entire problem with Vikas stems from the fact that the guy refused to void that clause and let her continue with the show and work for other channels at the same time? In other words - she hates him because he did his job? πŸ˜•

What?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† That means she is angry and tortured vikas so much because he didn't let her have her way. And people have made vikas a bully and villain ans Shilpa is some kind of tortured soul.
Damn.

Hippo was right. Shilpa being apparently bullied (nothing except that Bartan Banging was bullying) and getting a blind fanbase was BB agenda.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
hippo tumko hate PM bheja kisine. dikhao mujhe kya likha 😑
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Bas east or west? North or South kahan gaya? πŸ˜†

As usual, no response so blabber gibberish. πŸ˜‰

You are sach main Blunt ekdum. 😲
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

What?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† That means she is angry and tortured vikas so much because he didn't let her have her way. And people have made vikas a bully and villain ans Shilpa is some kind of tortured soul.

Damn.

Hippo was right. Shilpa being apparently bullied (nothing except that Bartan Banging was bullying) and getting a blind fanbase was BB agenda.

They threw her out of the show but did not allow her to work with other channels.That's what she was saying.Some stupid contract clause which they could have changed but she says Vikas said isko ghar pe baithounga. According to her, they threw her out after whatever happened between her and the producer, and gave the reason as unprofessional-ism or asking for more money etc .So she had no work for a year even after being replaced and thrown out of the show. Shilpa has always said she is upset with Vikas mainly because he used his power to play with the contract and he threatened her and ensured she gets no work. But he says maine ghar pe baithane wala baat nahi bola

Hippo Ji has made up his mind to hate Shilpa.Ek baar wo commitment kar dein to wo Salman Khan ki bhi nahi sunteπŸ˜†
Edited by denver_diva - 6 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: denver_diva

They threw her out of the show but did not allow her to work with other channels.That's what she was saying.Some stupid contract clause which they could have changed but she says Vikas said isko ghar pe baithounga. According to her, they threw her out after whatever happened between her and the producer, and gave the reason as unprofessional-ism or asking for more money etc .So she had no work for a year even after being replaced and thrown out of the show. Shilpa has always said she is upset with Vikas mainly because he used his power to play with the contract and he threatened her and ensured she gets no work. But he says maine ghar pe baithane wala baat nahi bola

Hippo Ji has made up his mind to hate Shilpa.Ek baar wo commitment kar dein to wo Salman Khan ki bhi nahi sunteπŸ˜†

Shilpa's version is one weird contract πŸ˜†. I don't see how any normal contract would still apply after she's off the show, and thereby preclude her from working at all. It would make sense if she was precluded from working with other channels while she's on the show but not otherwise. People leave shows, get replaced and start working elsewhere all the time. I also don't see how he threatened her? As for Vikas ensuring she doesn't get work - was the contract causing this or Vikas? She makes a lot of contradictory claims. And she's doing BB on another channel now, with him there - seems counterintuitive to me if Vikas has an axe to grind.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani.

You are sach main Blunt ekdum. 😲

LOL. So what did you expect. πŸ˜† ID ka ijjat rakhna padega. πŸ˜›
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani.

hippo tumko hate PM bheja kisine. dikhao mujhe kya likha 😑

No...no want sent me a hate pm.

i did receive and angry pm ... i posted on it forum when another member posted their pm..

mods wanted screenshot but i being a mahan person said i am not complaining as she is more like a fan than a hater. u know ho w mahaan i am

but mods still wanted proof as if i was right ...

thats it.

@ shilpa contract. this imaginary contract from which she was thrown out is now making sure that she wins the show and gets lots of new contracts. lol. what a farcical story..as if she was kicked out from one show meant she could not get work..everyone was against her..poor lady had to sit home..what a cooked up nonsense story to get sympathy..u were kicked out because u were useless. its like actress at age of 40 complaining i am no longer getting roles of 20 year old. lol
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

@bold πŸ˜† Sorry i know its a serious comment but this line made me laugh πŸ˜†.