Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

- She abused when a man was crying

- She planned at night to create fights

- She promoted homophobia which seems to be a big concern for the channel

- She ditched Arshi and came out as disgusting

- She celebrated when insecticide was sprayed on face of a person

- Her performance or reply to caller was rubbish, crap, nonsense and the veteran actress used all her past and dusted experience to come up with a reply and then a fixed prep planned forced clap session started. It was not convincing at all...Caller meant that u r such a dual faced person that u fought but when he became captain u started maska polishing

This fox will do the same..if arshi becomes captain she will start doing chamchagiri of her...

Oh ...so revenge was completed once Vikas cried about contract...whata filmi nonsense..as if she will not fight further. THat was just to came out of that situation...dekhta hun kitni dair tak yeh drama chalta hai

Arshi is thali ka baigan...shilpa is thali ka tarbooz...thali i.e. BB itself is in danger because of this tarbooz...as BB cannot sustain fake support for long

Omg @ THAALI KA TARBOOZ
🤣
Omg!! U made my day hippo 😆
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Vikash kath gare khada hue sref Hina ko blame karneke liye ... Iyaha uski koi bat nei hui like woh bhag geya ...then woh hina ko blame kiya , Arshi ko hug support dene keliye ..woh khud bhi yeahi kiya ... but salman is bat ko nei pakda ... n first week vikash bohot violence kiya ... but no question about them..they blame vikash just for priyank incident thats day..N also shilpa ko uss week bohot negetive dikhaya ...
N agar shilpa favored hote to kabhi caller use phone nei karte..n jahatak bat palatneke bad..himmat dene wala bat vikash ne bola , not shilpa...vikash khud bhi jante shilpa usse revenge le rahi hai ...shilpa agar bat palat deta to vikash ke bat ko manne ke liye inkar karte..but woh nei kia..n also khud ki point bhi rakkha ...to liar kaise hua ? n shilpa jo karte hai samnese karte hai ..not in inside...

n last vikash kistarase male female ko judge kiya ? woh khud saint hai keya ?

LMAO Shilpa jo karti hai saamne se karti hai? [:O]

yaa right saamne se 😆 tabhi Ben ki dress pe she spilled tea peeche se 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thali ka tarbooz. omg BWAHAHA 🤣
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Well Opo if you remember clearly Curtains were down as the crew was busy making set for the next task. During it the one door was not locked and he ran out of the house😃 And Vikas is getting Favoured?🤣🤣🤣 My Gosh if that was the case why the hell he was portrayed as the Villain in 1st week? Just because people are liking him now doesn't mean he is favoured or anything. It has a lot to do with his personality as well.

The only people who are being Favoured by the channel are Hina and Sapna.

@Bold This is such a big fat joke.
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

- Her performance or reply to caller was rubbish, crap, nonsense and the veteran actress used all her past and dusted experience to come up with a reply and then a fixed prep planned forced clap session started. It was not convincing at all...Caller meant that u r such a dual faced person that u fought but when he became captain u started maska polishing

This fox will do the same..if arshi becomes captain she will start doing chamchagiri of her...

Oh ...so revenge was completed once Vikas cried about contract...whata filmi nonsense..as if she will not fight further. THat was just to came out of that situation...dekhta hun kitni dair tak yeh drama chalta hai

Arshi is thali ka baigan...shilpa is thali ka tarbooz...thali i.e. BB itself is in danger because of this tarbooz...as BB cannot sustain fake support for long

Omg hippo🤣🤣🤣

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So acc to Shilpa she stopped torturing Vikas when he cried? Well I don't think so coz just after that she was shouting at him to work
next morning she was dancing around him to irritate him. Passing comments like Maine kabhi nai socha tha ye shikaar mujhe yahaan milega, yahaan pe asylum honi chahiye shock do isko ye bhaage jo blah blah -.-

And I so agree with Hippo.. her tune changed when Vikas became captain and she ll do same with Arshi if Arshi becomes captain :p
Uroojj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hina shouted the whole week specially when vikas got captaincy. Salman didnt ssay a word about her... in previous seasons he was use to of as kind hm to follow captain.. R the rules changed now or hina is this seasons winner?
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

when answering caller, instead of talking about her own stuff, shilpa tried to bring in hina saying how vikash was not fair to hina... abhi hina ki team mein hai kya ye "thali ka baigan" shilpa?

the drama added to "chal hatt" dialogue, she came across fake.
Pura tv screen pe, itna bada face going "chal hatt". how ugly.

And she was making faces jab others baath kar rahe hai tho.

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Hippo good analysis. 👍🏼
But I like Tarbooz. 😆 Spare it Hippo.
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Wah Spray dalne wali ko clean chit diya but spray dalne ke baad ye bolne wali that ye right kiya ka sare fault apne daala hai 👏 Ye kaha ka insaaf hai hippo ji 😲 Aap to aise nahi the ! (read it in filmi dialogue style)

From the highlighted part...ek galafemi door hui :
Hippo ji is a guy! Lo...all along I assumed hippo was a girl. Not that it changes anything, except the imaginary BOW

Assumption...

Related image

Reality...

Image result for hippo with bowtie

oh I am looking so handsome..kya face cut hai...

agree with all others. i think most understood my point here