SSS: Summary of Saturday with Salman

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
1. Sapna issue was ignored. Sapna was disappointed as she was expecting lot of discussion.

2. Shivani and Jyoti looked so innocent and I just felt why normal decent people are not saved. I am with Shivani though..I really want her to be there longer. She is entertaining in her own way

3. Bandagi and Puneesh served the greatest humiliation of all. There situation was like and the award for best actor goes to and one actor stands thinking his name will be there for sure and another name comes and then the actor get embarrassed and puts up an act as he stood to give an standing ovation while feeling terrible inside. I do feel bandadi and puneesh have potential as they can talk and present their point. However slap on their face by BB ...

4. Luv Luc Sab and Ana i.e. Anaconda Mehjebeen I think luv said a line. Nothing was discussed with them. Which is fine...they should pick up later

5. I think I have cleared 9 contestants in 4 points.

6. Hiten was OK. However he needs to speak up and loosen a little. Lot of opportunity was given however poor guy is just not a trp gamer. I am fine with it but audience liking is another issue

7. Acash was ok but forum wanted Salman to take his class. I have not seen much as maybe these things are being shown on voot etc. So therefore they focused on things which were there in main episodes. I myself have not seen any of his behudgi

8. Banfasha can speak a little. Still I dont see a future. I totally agree with her on issue with Hina ..she was like why should I fight.

9 Hina: She was looking extremely beautiful. I also thought she was scolded a lot for flimsy reasons. For example fine she made fun of Hiten and Vikas on bed issue. But then again Shilpa who started the whole gay thing...was same questions asked to her? Hina again is irritating but she is not deep.

10. Arshi. Can someone shut this awaam crap? Stop using a word so many times that one starts getting irritated. Is that your creativity? Is that ur entertainment? She can however talk and she confronted shilpa well and shut her up. She also supported vikas. In terms of game she played well

11. Vikas. What a performance. In a single show he took on two lead actresses (one current and one past) Hina and Shilpa and came out on top. He used Arshi, Bandagi etc to his advantage ...I laughed so much when he addressed Acash as a rapper and he did not take his name. lol. If he remains level headed and with this talking talent...I am now seeing him in top 5 at least.

12. Shilpa: BB went by its script of favoring her and presented her well. However Vikas was the only one who upset this plan. He went after her and said stop saying Arshi language is bad...he exposed shilpa that she herself has dirty and abusive language. That was an important moment in the show. I It was a slap on face of Shilpa as she was cursing Arshi for bad language. I was like ok u remained with her and made fun of others with her and then u realized how bad she is? What a hypocrite. Vikas also exposed her on planning at night issue and there he cleverly involved Arshi.

I dont think it was boring..yes some issues were not addressed ... i will say only sapna was not addressed. acash's behudgi towards luci were not shown whole week so people wont notice it...and not asking shilpa anything will be a trend as she is obviously a fixed candidate so even salman did not say a word to her and let he speak for 10 minutes. That was a farce

Vikas however carried this and I think it was a nice episode.

Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with all your points. Vikas is coming as a nice and intelligent person. He talks so well though I personally would like Vikas and Shilla to be in good terms.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I felt episode was okies

Salman need to address sapna's issues..why it left untouched..nahi samaj aaya

if someone else has done the same thing with Sapna with spray...kya tab bi salman aise hi ignore karta

I still hope may be Tomz epi...kuch dikha de
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree that hina looked Very beautiful 😳

Good analysis, i agree with most points here.

One point i want to note -
BB Is favoring Shilpa obviously, but Sapna is also being favored.

Her all issues were ignored, and even in Friday ep, she was called Entertainer, and her brother was brought as well.

Could Sapna be female Manveer? What do you think?
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

I agree that hina looked Very beautiful 😳

Good analysis, i agree with most points here.

One point i want to note -
BB Is favoring Shilpa obviously, but Sapna is also being favored.

Her all issues were ignored, and even in Friday ep, she was called Entertainer, and her brother was brought as well.

Could Sapna be female Manveer? What do you think?

hmmm...good point.

abhi neend bohat aa rahi hai...5 baje utha hun har roz...lol.

i will think about it...manveer was always talked to...here salman does not talk much ..that is the only difference coming in my mind

but yes ...point is valid

ok g night all

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLXBc8SrnI[/YOUTUBE]

neela aasmaan so gaya

sexy hippo bhi so gaya ...ho

lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
East or west, Shilpa is the best.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lol , Vikash bahar geya fer aya... Achanak captain banke good ban geya.woh kuch time vikash Keya kiya kuch bhi nei air Hua .. Favoured vikash Ho raha hai not shilpa

Shilpa agar favour hote to kathgare Mai bhi nei jate n uske liye call bhi nei ata..woh bohot acchese honestly khud ko defend Kia n also shut the mouth of caller n also arshi also.. Shilpa kabhi bhi arshi ka gali Mai sath nei dia.. Woh arshi bohot chis ke liye toka n that's why Arshi is continuously grilled her..

Except vikaash n sapna no one is favoured here .
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess sapna ko vlip dikha kr hi embarrass kr diya shyd itne mein hi kat liye BB 🤣
Sapna ka chehra dekhne vala tha
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Lol , Vikash bahar geya fer aya... Achanak captain banke good ban geya.woh kuch time vikash Keya kiya kuch bhi nei air Hua .. Favoured vikash Ho raha hai not shilpa

Shilpa agar favour hote to kathgare Mai bhi nei jate n uske liye call bhi nei ata..woh bohot acchese honestly khud ko defend Kia n also shut the mouth of caller n also arshi also.. Shilpa kabhi bhi arshi ka gali Mai sath nei dia.. Woh arshi bohot chis ke liye toka n that's why Arshi is continuously grilled her..

Except vikaash n sapna no one is favoured here .

Then going by your logic Vikas ko bhi kathghare mein khada kiya toh vo kaise favoured hua?
Shilpa ne Acche se ans diya? oh Tabhi vo khud hi bhul gayi usne pehle kya bola baad mein kya bola 😆
pehle she said she was torturing Vikas to make him a strong person ..later she said she was taking revenge

jab banda 2 different chize bole toh samjh jao vo liar hai 😆

@hippo nice post.. they did give promo of Salman taking A-Cash's class but edited it out from actual epi
A-Cash is a creep and deserves to be kicked out from show.

Sapna and Shilpa both are being favoured
They both torture people and get away with that easily
Don't know why Salman didn't pointed out of Shilpa abusing Vikas when he was crying. That was so inhumane of her but she got away with it easily.
Same for Sapna.. They kicked out Priyank for pushing but no action was taken against Sapna was spraying poision on Arshi's face.

and yes Vikas is good really good. He actually have guts to accept his wrongs. He himself accepted what things he did in past episodes and was ashamed of it unlike Hina and Shilpa who lie to get away.

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with everything u said about Vikas, Arshi and Shilpa.
When it comes to Hina i guess u have a soft corner for her. To me she was the most irritating contestant this week and she should have been grilled more. She should be pointed out for using women card and sympathy card for her benefit. Salman should have given her taste of her own medicine by telling her to talk to walls whenever she was speaking. She has to understand that she cannot just say her things and then keep chanting talk to walls when its other person's turn to speak. I don;t think she can make it to top 5 with such bad performance. Rightly accused by Vikas that she needs support to fight her battles, she use zubi and then priyank for her benefit.

Bandagi can carry on with her fake romantic angle as atleast she is doing something in house unlike Hiten. Hiten another big disappointment of this season.

Puneesh was exposed by vikas that he was involved in planning Priyank's eviction. But he is a smart player and I am sure he will come up with new plans to create controversies.

Luv should speak more as he is BB's biggest hope to justify the theme this time.

A-cash just not worth talking about.