OS: ASFIYA The Morning Ahead(PostMarriage) YakeenKaSafar Updt:15/10/17

Fan Creations

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys,
This is Aazeen here.
Another random OS is here...
I know it is nowhere going to be in the show.
Just to behlaao our heart, and pass our time till Wednesday.

here we go...

"Zubiya, breakfast karke ready ho jaana. Humein hospital ke liye nikalna hai." Asfandyar bit on to his omelette as soon as he spoke these words.

Before Zubiya could respond, Lubna complained reprimanding her son-" Ye kya baat hui Asfi? Tumhari shaadi ko hue kitne din hain. Ye waqt tumhe Zubiya ke saath spend karna chahiye. Hospital toh chalta hi rahega."

"Maama, aap toh jaanti hain, waise hi hospital mein filhaal Doctors ki shortage ho rahi hai. Bhabhi aur Dr. Haroon waise hi leave par hain..." Asfi looked at Saim who was nibbling on his breakfast, looked up at his chachu at the reference of his mother. Dr. Haroon and Gaiti got married the same day, as of Asfandyar and Zubiya. The way Saim fitted with Haroon, like a glove; it metled Gaiti's heart to no end. And the understanding person that he is, it didn't get that difficult for Gaiti to take a step forward in her life. Each and everyone were immensely happy with her wedding. And this weekend Gaiti and Haroon were forcefully sent for a 2-days trip, while Saim happily decided to stay back with his grand parents.

Asfi smiled at Saim who ran out to play as he continued-" Dr. Shehroze aur Dr. Shahab kitna sambhaalenge mere aur Dr. Haroon ki absence mein. Aur Dr. Asifa ke baare mein bhi toh sochiye... Akeli Lady Doctor hone ki wajah se unpe kitna zyada load padd gaya hai, Zubiya ki absence mein. Aise kaise chalega?" he explained.

"Mujhe toh tumhara ye workaholic nature samajh nahi aata Asfi. Pehle ki baat aur thi, tumhare paas wajah thi apne aap ko kaam mein itna busy rakhne ki. Par Allah ka bohot bohot shukr hai, ab toh sab theek hai. Phir kyu itna kaam... Aur khud toh itna kaam karte ho hi, ab Zubiya ko bhi ismein kheenchne lage ho..." Lubna was irritated at her son.

"Maama, you are making me sound like some Hitler. Changez Khan types." Asfi was amused.

Zubiya chocked on her sip of tea that she was gulping down quickly; at the mention of her favourite adjectives that she had bejeweled her boss, and now husband with...

Asfi's amusement now knew no bounds seeing Zubiya's reaction.

Usman, who was the silent witness of this volley of words between the son and mother, finally came to his arbitrator self, as he pacified- "Aisa karte hain Lubna, ki filhaal ke liye Asfi aur Zubiya ko jaane dete hain... Patients ka bilkul harj nahi hona chahiye. Jab Haroon aur Gaiti wapas aa jaayenge, tab Asfi aur Zubiya ek short vacation ke liye chale jaayenge. Aur tab humein koi excuses nahi chahiye honge. Is that okay with you both?" he asked his son and daughter-in law...

Asfi nodded earnestly, while Zubiya quietly bowed her head. She didn't know what to say. Her answer anyway would be conveyed by Asfi, which he already did by nodding his head.

"Zubi beta..." Usman kept a hand over Zubiya's bowed head. She looked at him with respectful loving eyes. Sometimes she wondered that she could see the best version of her Abbi in him, a father figure that she realised that she missed immensely before.

"Ji, baba." Zubiya's tiny voice came out.

"Tum humare liye Gaiti se bilkul kam nahi ho... Gaiti humari bahu zaroor thi, lekin humari beti hi thi. Aur tum bhi humari beti hi ho. Tumhare opinions humein utna hi matter karte hain, jitne Asfi ke karte hain. No matter how similar or how different your opinions are from Asfi, never refrain from voicing them. Apne maa baba se nahi kahogi toh aur kisse kahogi." Usman explained.

Zubiya just bobbed her head looking down. At this very moment, she was missing her parents to no end, and the love and care that her parents in law were showering her with made her clutches on her tightly held emotions, loose. Her face was turning red. Big fat tears rolled down her eyes- "Ammi ke jaane ke baad, Abbi ne mujhse bohot mohabbat kari. Shayad Ammi ke hisse ki bhi... Par Abbi ke jaane ke baad toh aisa laga tha ki meri duniya, mera ghar, sab kuch khatam ho gaya hai mere liye... Par, jis tarah aapne aur Maama ne mujhe accept kiya hai. Aisa lagta hai ki Allah ne meri shiddat se yaad kiye hue mere ammi abbi ko aapke roop mein lauta diya hai." Zubiya hugged her mother in law who had rushed to pacify her, while Usman yet had his hand over Zubiya's head.

Asfi looked away to blink away his tears, seeing the pains that she held. She understands the same pain as he understands of losing someone who is dearly close... Well said by someone that- "Gham ka khazaana tera bhi hai, mera bhi..." He waited until she felt better. Nodding his head, he gave her cue to come along. She smiled at her in laws as she got up to go to their room to get ready for the hospital.

In the room, she stood before the mirror, when he stood next to her, and looked at her face from below, making her look at him. He smiled at her, and she smiled back timidly. He offered her a glass of water, which she reluctantly took a sip from. He drank water from her glass, shrugging his shoulder- "Mujhe koi itne pyaar se paani pilaata, toh main toh poora pee jaata."

He then brought forward the glass to her, offering water from the glass they just shared. The naughtiness on his face made her chuckle seamlessly. He chuckled back when she finally drank the full glass of water that he drank a moment back.

Seeing her genuine smile back did he ask- "Hospital chalein ab?"

"Chaliye." She smiled back. As they walked to their car, saying "Khudahafiz" to everyone at home.

~~THANK YOU FOR READING~~

Edited by Aazeen02 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH my poor heart.
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.πŸ€—
I LOVED IT. ❀️
Asfi and his mother's banter was so cute .. also that Hitler and Changez Khan reference.. πŸ˜†

Uncle Usman and Zubiyaaa!! Oh gosh, it made me so emotional.. πŸ₯Ί

Last scene was.. ☺️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice story.last para really good.😳lubna n Usman Ali khan r⭐️ really darling.
Plz continue .
Edited by Jiyagulabi - 6 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madam πŸ€—
a beautiful part
Such parents-in-law are blessing
Loved the banter between asfi and his mother ..such natural feel ...
madam do write more ..
thanks for d ping
Kayalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful shot
Zobia deserve all this love of asfi and her in laws
You really penned down the emotions beautifully
These os are lifeline till wednesday...its difficult to wait so long

.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thiz iz 2short πŸ€”
i want a big1.πŸ˜‰
anyway...im loving it πŸ‘
x.titli.x thumbnail
Any girl should get such caring parents in laws Usman & Lubna are just love! Loved the way they tried to make Zubia comfortable by saying that her opinions matter too...😳 Zubiya scene when she talked about her parents was really emotional...
Asfiya scene NO WORDS JUST LOVE! ❀️

A wonderful piece of work! MADE MY DAY! 😳

You're right it's really difficult to wait till wednesday!!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aatra..

OH my poor heart.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.πŸ€—
I LOVED IT. ❀️
Asfi and his mother's banter was so cute .. also that Hitler and Changez Khan reference.. πŸ˜†

Uncle Usman and Zubiyaaa!! Oh gosh, it made me so emotional.. πŸ₯Ί

Last scene was.. ☺️

Thank you sooo much, dear...
Means a lot to me...

I am stuck up with the Hitler and Changez Khan part... 🀣

As to Usman and Lubna, I feel they have seen a lot in life, and that has made them way too humble and polite. And probably due to them Gaiti was able to face those many years all alone... I think they will become Zubiya's staunch support system...πŸ‘

The last scene was unintentional... Just a last minute addition and it fitted like a jelly na?πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Very nice story.last para really good.😳lubna n Usman Ali khan r⭐️ really darling.

Plz continue .

Oh! Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ
The last para came as a last minute addition, and that probably gave all the stars to the beauty it seems...πŸ˜†
I'll write more IA.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Word Count: 0