O/S Kab Se? // Asfiya: Yakeen Ka Safar

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Disclaimer: I hereby solemnly declare that I do not own "Yakeen Ka Safar" or any of its characters. They belong to Hum TV in lieu of the author "Farhat Ishtiaq."

Kab se?

To a newly wed, life requires adjustment. Zubiya was finding it hard to follow her husband's routine of working late hours, not eating on time, and being completely immersed in his job.

Today was no different. They had met at the breakfast table, exchanged a few pleasantries, left for the hospital and since then she had not seen him until he brought her back home. They had minimal interaction at the dinner table and then he was called in for another emergency at the hospital.

She was busily folding their laundry strewn about on the bed. All the while ranting to herself, "Janab ke paas time hi nahi hai mere liye. Har waqt kaam kaam aur bas kaam. Na khanne peene ka hosh hai, na kissi aur cheez ka. Itni raat ho gayi hai lekin unko tu kaam ke agay kuch nazar hi nahi aata." She was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't see him entering their bedroom. Leaning by the doorframe. Arms folded in front of him. Watching her fight with the haphazard pile of clothes in front of her. She continued oblivious to his presence, "Mera tu koi khayal hai hi nahi!" At this the amused smirk on his face turned pensive at his wife's words. "Khayal tu jab ho na jab time ho huzoor ke paas. Lekin nahi janab, apne..." She finally notices his person standing at the doorway. Embarrassed at being caught raving, she halts in her self-occupied ministrations. Unsure of what he is thinking, she blurts out, "aap kab se khare meri batain sun rahe thay?"

He closes the space between them, "Kab se?" And another step, "Tab se?" And then another "Kab tak?" Towering over her lithe stature, he concedes, "Tujh se. Tujh pe. Tujh tak." Punctuating every word like a passionate proclamation. The heat of his words and the longing with which he was gazing at her, made her blush profusely. Breaking eye contact, her head falls in the weight of his sweet declaration. Without another word being said, he steps impossibly closer and Zubiya can't help but silently surrender to the warmth of his welcoming embrace.

Credit: This was inspired by the verses quoted by one miss Farhat Ishtiaq on FB.

Kab se? Tab se? Kab tak?

Tujh se. Tujh pe. Tujh tak.

Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was so excited when I read those two lines. And reading them in Urdu makes them sound so impossibly romantic. Can't wait for Asfand to say this to Zubi in the show.
Wonderful writing style, Octaverider. You should think about writing a full length story.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful❤️these lines the way u write absolutely beautiful👍🏼
masooma98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So so so beautiful! Please keep writing, loved it!
x.titli.x thumbnail
Can we get a scene like this in the drama please?
This was so beautiful romantic and dreamy at the same time!
Made my day!

Love, 🤗
Maria
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful 👍🏼
im just loving it
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
soo beautiful
i loved it
i would havnt minded if it was longer ahmmm
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I was so excited when I read those two lines. And reading them in Urdu makes them sound so impossibly romantic. Can't wait for Asfand to say this to Zubi in the show.

Wonderful writing style, Octaverider. You should think about writing a full length story.

Me too! Urdu is a poetic language. Thank you so much for the kind words. Full length story? Maybe, someday when I am feeling inspired by these two.

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Beautifulthese lines the way u write absolutely beautiful👍🏼

Thank you bb. ❤️

Originally posted by: masooma98

So so so beautiful! Please keep writing, loved it!

Thanks a lot. I will Insha Allah.

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Can we get a scene like this in the drama please?

This was so beautiful romantic and dreamy at the same time!
Made my day!
Love, 🤗
Maria

Thank you Maria. Not everyone can make lovely icons like you. We gotta contribute somehow.

Originally posted by: .tiNNi.

So beautiful 👍🏼

im just loving it

Thank you.

Thanks naddiya.

Thanks buddy.

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

soo beautiful

i loved it
i would havnt minded if it was longer ahmmm

I was just amusing my friends. Wasn't even going to post it! I am glad you liked though.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So delicious to read about our favourite Asfiya as a newly married couple...Wonder how Zubia managed to not melt when Asfi said those impossibly romantic words to her!
Lovely!
octaverider thumbnail
She did na. She did too melted in his strong arms.