Need for Arohi - I don't understand - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is the craziest thing about this serial which is making the whole story funny and stupid! I mean what will happen if Tara takes Arohi's place and Arohi gets hanged. Tara has to pretend like Arohi after her death which will not be so easy.
My second guess is that they may be planning to use the name ' Arohi' as the criminal. Blame everything on Arohi and after that 'Tara' the name will come out innocent. What about evidences? Tara started killing long before Deep met Arohi. How will he know where she was before he met her? Suppose she was in Delhi when a murder happened in Shimla. The other stupid thing is that if they can hide the first murder till now what is wrong now? Why suddenly Tara turned into a killing machine now? Why she was sleeping all these years?

Deep is acting like an Ullu. With this brain he became a business magnet?😲 If he wants azadi for Tara, why did he let her go out and kill one after another? He could do a plastic surgery on her face and that will be much easier than this so called "Plan" with lots of holes. 😕

Fine direction, excellent acting from everyone...but very immature and childish story line.
Edited by jhalak7 - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Actually , as you said they hatched the plan after Deep saw Arohi and realized he could use it to their advantage and frame her . Thereby he hatched all the plan but he's hoping that by keeping Tara locked inside the house and also by keeping her on anti psychotics , he can prevent her from committing further crimes. That's why he always takes promise from her to not to leave the room , and insist on taking medication with out missing any dose .
Actually , Deep thinks once they shrug off their past crimes by closing the cases by making Arohi the scape goat , may be , he and his wife can run to another country or some thing and live their life happily and with out any fear of police chasing them across the borders.
Deep's family thing is a mystery for me . Is Deep's dad fake too ?? He kind of gives me real dad wala vibes to me.
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Still intrigued by Deep's character sketch ...Not sure what he has in mind! ..It's high time CVs give us some insight into his past so we understand why he thinks it's OK to go about supporting a serial killer and making an innocent girl take the fall - I understand he's blinded by love - but to be so blinded as to overlook ones murderous nature is too much to digest - I mean sure he can be crazy in love, but if he were normal he would focus on getting Tara medical help ..and not condoning her murders! ..

So obviously there's something wonky about Deep and it's high time CVs bring forth his past ..Perhaps his parents also cheated each other - and so both tara and deep are on this mission to out cheaters by killing them!! ..but hope CVs have a strong enough past for Deep so as to make us understand his character! ...I'm not buying the "crazy lover boy" theory :)
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Deep is a mystery and there must be solid reasons why he is like this.One reason we already know that he has been Tara's support system and protector since childhood. Deep is definitely a smart & clever person and is in no way a fool. He is a manipulator...but are all manipulations to protect Tara & frame Aarohi due to his love for Tara. If yes, we will come to know the reason behind his behaviour once the plan unfolds and once we come to know more about Deep's & Tara's past.

Sometimes I feel... Is deep really what we are seeing right now or we may be in for more surprises
Edited by well-wisher - 7 years ago