Need for Arohi - I don't understand

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So one thing I really don't understand - what the need for Arohi is -

All along Tara has been murdering various people whom she thought were cheating on their spouses. After today's epi it is clear that she's murdering them because her own father cheated on her mother.

So because of her father, Tara has turned into this psychopath who goes around murdering men/women who cheat on their spouses.

Now what is the guarantee that after Arohi takes the fall for her, she will stop doing these murders??

I mean I don't get it - how did deep and Tara decide that they could find a doppelganger for Tara and put the blame on her? perhaps they came up with the idea after spotting Arohi and realizing she looks the same! but even so,If after putting Arohi behind bars, will that stop Tara from murdering cheaters in the future? -if she can stop, then why didn't Deep convince her to stop after her very first one??

Also, shouldn't he be working on contacting Laksh and throwing some proof in his path so he can take Arohi away? Why the wait??..

It's very thrilling and all ..but I think the drama factor is not making much sense to me!! Also for young deep to know young Tara they would have to be neighbors or some such ..in which case won't Tara have met deep's parents?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Vandana21 hmm..actually there is more about aarohi other than tara and deep..don't you get it?? 😆 tara and deep both are actual fools that thinking they are going to trap her and put false murderer case against her making her tara..but aarohi is not innocent as she looks..😃 how about faking her love to enter into deep's life..she knew very well how come a rich guy rejected over 100th girls and only selected her? fall in love at just one glance? 😆 she knew it all from the very first beginning..right now i can only tell this much..in future episodes this show will get even more twisted..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree even i was thinking same...my new prediction is i guess arohi knows vishal is dead and she suspect deep so she married him to get proofs ...😳
and even if she is framed is there any gurantee for tara..then what is the use of entire story i guess deep is going to frame tara and be safe with arohi toh usse peeche bhi chutega and tara will be back for revenge .and who knows deep and arohi must be one team because he is in no hurry to kill arohi...infact he gets worried everytime tara plans to kill her...also. the way tara said word to deep "dhoka"it was hinting towards something...or deep fly must be hostage ...uff
deepalijk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Arohi was in search of the rich guy who killed her parents and bribed the police and got away with it. Maybe it turns out the rich guy is Deep. So she will take revenge
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is superb show ...but you know one major Drawback for show is this why Deep is supporting a psycho killer criminal who is keep on killing people she is dangerous for people lives ...even if Arohi gets jailed for all her crimes still she will kill more people ..Tara needs to be in mental asylem not out killing people ...deep he is criminal too now bcz if he hadnt supported tara than all lives would have been saved I know show is different but If trps didnt went further for good n decreased than this would be major reason why its not increasing or stable in future.

If Deep Tara r couple n deep is negative than cvs should get some other hero for Arohi to justify things for viewers n keep their story characters the way they want to.
Edited by saaniakh - 7 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
After watching today's episode, I have this feeling that Arohi is not so innocent as she looks. Something is going on in her head. Either this girl is too naive like Deep said or she's even bigger player than Tara & Deep. Deep looks too much confident that Arohi will fall for his charm which makes me wonder whether the same is going to happen with him. A master manipulator is someone who can control his heart and use his head effectively. Seeing Deep's over confidence I think he'll also fall for Arohi and then all hell will break loose.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The big question..what is the need of Aarohi

Tara has asked the same question to Deep couple of times 😛 .And we all know Deep's reply. He will frame Aarohi for all the murders done by Tara.

So the real question is... what after Aarohi get arrested..will Tara start behaving normally and Deep & Tara will start a fresh life...they lived happily ever after. The answer is NO. As per synopsis of the show, when Aarohi will come to know that Deep betrayed her and used her to save his wife, she will take revenge.

I don't think Tara will behave normally even after Aarohi gets arrested. We will get answers to all the unanswered questions gradually as the story progresses. Hope makers have solid story behind all the mysteries including why Deep is blindly supporting his criminal wife and is a partner in her crime..is it his unconditional love for Tara or there is smoothing more to it...

One more question...what will happen which will lead Deep to say that he got betrayal in love.If he gets arrested by Aarohi and not Tara, he does not have any reason to say so as he does not love Aarohi
Edited by well-wisher - 7 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
makers needs to clarify soon 😕 .. there r many illogical things happening.. else show wont work
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly speaking, I don't get why Deep is so confidently supporting a serial killer like Tara...if shes a danger to the community wouldn't it be like playing with fire and being a danger to himself as well ...it is not making sense ...and I too was thing wouldn't she have met his parents ...
Edited by pixelflower620 - 7 years ago
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pixelflower620

Honestly speaking, I don't get why Deep is so confidently supporting a serial killer like Tara...if shes a danger to the community wouldn't it be like playing with fire and being a danger to himself as well ...it is not making sense ...and I too was thing wouldn't she have met his parents ...

Seeing as his "mother" didn't know who Tara was, I think we can assume this isn't his real family. Also, the brother sister pair seemed to be getting too cosy for the "mother's" liking, hinting that this isn't Deep's real family.