Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There are definitely certain reasons why Deep is protecting Tara. Even I have started feeling that Deep will be sending Tara not Aarohi to Jail & will get rid of Tara. Tara, the psycho she is, will escape from jail & will take revenge from Deep & Aarohi and will put Deep behind the bars

If we see the poster of the show, Aarohi/Tara is shown with a piece of sharp glass in her hand which has image of Deep with Aarohi...I repeat Deep with Aarohi. So the lady with the sharp glass in hand may be Tara not Aarohi

The possibility of Tara going to Jail & then taking revenge from Deep can't be ruled out.
well-wisher thumbnail
Thanks a lot everyone for the likes & comments 😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brishtii78

Call me crazy but somewhere deep inside my going nuts mind i keep thinking Deep and Arohi are detectives working together to frame Tara. From the very first epi Deep finding her just like that... falling for her.. her being trapped by his talks and his plans are just not convincing enough. Even if Arohi is not a detective... Deep definitely is. Thats what I'm thinking and thats the vibe i got from his character from the first day. I can be wrong and there may be a completely different scenario where he is taking badla from Tara or his family by framing Tara. Lets see...

Deep is not a positive character. he is grey/negative. Arjun has cleared this in almost all his interviews, and even though a as the only male central character audience would be hoping for a positive protagonist, but that is not the case.
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mujhe lagta hai ...deep will send tara inside jail and capture her property and stay happily with arohi par agar aisa kiya toh bhi arohi will not accept him...what abt hiding all murder...uff...akhir yeh deep ka kya history hai...😳
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep, Deep is a really tough nut to crack! With each passing episode we don't get any closer to understanding him any better! But it seems quite obvious that he's not a crazy lover boy willing to do anything for Tara - at least his behavior with her doesn't reveal that ..

But then again if his true intention was to trap Tara - why does he need Arohi? He could have very well called the police to any of the crime scenes and not covered up for Tara

That opens up the possibility that Tara is holding his real family hostage or then she has threatened to harm them if he doesn't support her - but again there were instances where she told deep that he has never introduced her to his family - which perhaps means that she doesn't really have anything to do with his family ..

Also, if the intention was to trap Arohi instead of Tara - then I don't understand why he is waiting? for Tara to commit the next murder? Also, if Tara is mostly trapped in that room - how the heck did she know of those cheaters and get out and kill them?

Again, if the family is fake and deep has hired people to act as his family, then it seems odd that when that family is on their own they still talk about "bhaiya" or pretend to be the real family!

There's a lot of confusion ...i'm enjoying the story and both AB and AP are playing their roles so well!! ..but hope CVs have planned out a good execution! :)
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

mujhe lagta hai ...deep will send tara inside jail and capture her property and stay happily with arohi par agar aisa kiya toh bhi arohi will not accept him...what abt hiding all murder...uff...akhir yeh deep ka kya history hai...😳

😆

Word Count: 0

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wat a new scenario no one else gave a thought abt this 😉... r u watching Dev detective show kia 😆😆 this will be second detective series on colors 😃...

Originally posted by: brishtii78

Call me crazy but somewhere deep inside my going nuts mind i keep thinking Deep and Arohi are detectives working together to frame Tara. From the very first epi Deep finding her just like that... falling for her.. her being trapped by his talks and his plans are just not convincing enough. Even if Arohi is not a detective... Deep definitely is. Thats what I'm thinking and thats the vibe i got from his character from the first day. I can be wrong and there may be a completely different scenario where he is taking badla from Tara or his family by framing Tara. Lets see...

Edited by saaniakh - 7 years ago
kanchhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be deep is actually a mainpulator behind this lol ... may be he is mainpulating both of the ladies
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Deep is the most confusing and probably the most well written character in the show. Heck even Tara is less mysterious compared to Deep. There must be some reason why he's helping a psychopath. Either he's crazy like Tara or there's an even bigger plot behind all this.
Tara complained that Deep didn't introduce her to his family. And in today's episode when Arohi asked Deep's "mother" about Tara, it was clear that she had no idea who that is and yet she covered up for him, why? So either this entire family is fake and Deep has a real family somewhere or Deep has convinced his family to act along with him.
With each passing episode the mystery surrounding Deep is increasing, Arohi is slowly falling for him and Mr Smarty is still investigating about the murders. So a point will definitely come when Deep will have to reveal his true intentions. Till then let's enjoy the show with popcorn.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: well-wisher

There are definitely certain reasons why Deep is protecting Tara. Even I have started feeling that Deep will be sending Tara not Aarohi to Jail & will get rid of Tara. Tara, the psycho she is, will escape from jail & will take revenge from Deep & Aarohi and will put Deep behind the bars

If we see the poster of the show, Aarohi/Tara is shown with a piece of sharp glass in her hand which has image of Deep with Aarohi...I repeat Deep with Aarohi. So the lady with the sharp glass in hand may be Tara not Aarohi

The possibility of Tara going to Jail & then taking revenge from Deep can't be ruled out.

@bold- I don't think the girl holding the sharp glass is Tara because if you look carefully the girl has the same hairstyle as Arohi. Tara till now seems to have that straight hair look. That's one way of distinguishing between these two. My guess is both the girls in that poster are Arohi. Deep may trap her in this murder scheme and then she decides to take revenge from him. The happy pic shown in that glass piece may indicate the good memories these two had together.