Why Deep is the way he is ?

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am finding Deep Raichand's character so interesting,so complex & mysterious. I am completely loving Deep's Raichand's character and its brilliant portrayal by Arjun Bijlani.

But the question is Why Deep Raichand is the way he is ?????

There are so many questions related to his behaviour

First of all how come he is so madly in love with a lady who is a serial killer...he is covering up all her crimes and is highly protective towards her(Tara)...If it is his unconditional love for Tara, it can be termed as his junoon as he is crossing all the limits to be her saviour...

When Tara commits a murder, he appears quite disturbed and worried and appears to be a nice selfless guy who even at the cost of putting himself in trouble wants to protect his love... but on the other hand he along with Tara is the mastermind to trap Aarohi for all the murders...

He is rich, intelligent and clever... what is compelling him to stick to Tara...his love and faithfulness towards her or there is more to it...

How come he is able to keep his marriage with Tara a secret when he is such a famous person...

As a mastermind will he be able to frame Aarohi or in the process he will fall for her as basically he is a nice guy

All these questions are making me wonder what are the true trails of Deep Raichand and how story will move forward...and this is making me love this show and Deep's character more and more...
Edited by well-wisher - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am finding deep character more complicated then tara...😆 basically i guess tara over possessiveness nature will be biggest problem for them in future..
some where i feel tara is trapped by deep ya deep is trapped by tara...bhala koi itna pyaar mein andha kaise ho sakta hai ...😳 cant he see she is murdering ppl around...some point i feel he is secreat police collecting proof against her😆 god help me ...going nuts...

waise i like arohi touch me not attitude...😃 agar aage jaake pyaar huya bhi toh she will be difficult to crack😆

wedding card toh purposely rakha tha ...to get sympathy i guess ...so that to show her we both are sailing in same boat...dhoka by partner...

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

i am finding deep character more complicated then tara...😆basically i guess tara over possessiveness nature will be biggest problem for them in future..

some where i feel tara is trapped by deep ya deep is trapped by tara...bhala koi itna pyaar mein andha kaise ho sakta hai ...😳cant he see she is murdering ppl around...some point i feel he is secreat police collecting proof against her😆god help me ...going nuts...

waise i like arohi touch me not attitude...😃agar aage jaake pyaar huya bhi toh she will be difficult to crack😆

wedding card toh purposely rakha tha ...to get sympathy i guess ...so that to show her we both are sailing in same boat...dhoka by partner...

Completely agree with you

Ye Deep aur Tara ka relation kafi complex hai..the way she was reacting when Deep got delayed...mujhe laga aaj deep par hi vaar kar de gi . Even I feel either Deep is in Tara's trap or other way round...

Deep's character is most complex...he is not what he is appearing...he may be some secret agent on a mission...cant be ruled out...or lagta hai hum bhi kuch jyada soch rahe hain...loving this uncertainty and confusion
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i already posted one line ...

Dekhe bina raha na jaye...dekhkar bhi raha na jaye😆😆😆 aur deep toh nxt episode se goli lega tara ke saath ...😆

itna tensionsambhal nahi raha ...first serial jisse itna seriously liya😆😆
zain_malik95 thumbnail
I think Tara has a syndrom etc. bcz Deep gave her a tablet to be normal.
But I think after sometime, Deep will fall in love with Arohi, mainly bcz of Tara's habits.
But before he will say it to Arohi, lakshya will find out the trouth and Tara will create misunderstandings between both. Tara will send Arohi to jail, and she will beleive Deep used her. While Deep will also fall in trouble, and think Arohi has done that. She will hate him too, bcz he knew Tara was going to kill Arohi's boyfriend (don't know his name). But this will happen after a looong time. The show has just started. ;)

But I can't understand one thing. Deep has helped Tara with murders, and thus is a criminal. He has killed Arohi's boyfriend, which he will never be forgiven by Arohi. He will get jailed, then how will the show move forward? Is someone else opposite Arohi?
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good point! that's a million dollar question! Why deep is the way he is! ...I think there is just more to deep, than a guy who is crazily in love with Tara - There is definitely a reason why he is so blindly supporting her crimes and covering up for her at the expense of trapping an innocent girl -

But what it is that can make him condone such crimes is beyond me - unless of course he's equally psychopathic and is in it equally! but that doesn't seem to be the case - he seems to have some remorse and even tries to stop Tara from committing more murders -

He comes across a sensible guy - so hard to imagine how and why he would go to such an extent for his love - also it doesn't seem like Tara really "loves" him - she suspects him all the time of cheating her! ..

At first I thought, perhaps she's blackmailing him into supporting her as she might have threatened to destroy his family if he doesn't cover up for her - but doesn't seem like she's ever met his family (real or fake) and also seems like his family is not even his real family ..(as today's precap the mom didn't know about tara)

so it's a complete mystery ..and if the only reason is that he's crazily in love with Tara then they should have portrayed him a bit differently ...it seems like he's a very sensible guy, one who knows exactly what he's doing etc ..and for a guy like that to support a woman who's murdered away people seems a bit unrealistic unless there's more to him than meets the eye :)

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I am finding Deep Raichand's character so interesting,so complex & mysterious. I am completely loving Deep's Raichand's character and its brilliant portrayal by Arjun Bijlani.

But the question is Why Deep Raichand is the way he is ?????

There are so many questions related to his behaviour

First of all how come he is so madly in love with a lady who is a serial killer...he is covering up all her crimes and is highly protective towards her(Tara)...If it is his unconditional love for Tara, it can be termed as his junoon as he is crossing all the limits to be her saviour...

When Tara commits a murder, he appears quite disturbed and worried and appears to be a nice selfless guy who even at the cost of putting himself in trouble wants to protect his love... but on the other hand he along with Tara is the mastermind to trap Aarohi for all the murders...

He is rich, intelligent and clever... what is compelling him to stick to Tara...his love and faithfulness towards her or there is more to it...

How come he is able to keep his marriage with Tara a secret when he is such a famous person...

As a mastermind will he be able to frame Aarohi or in the process he will fall for her as basically he is a nice guy

All these questions are making me wonder what are the true trails of Deep Raichand and how story will move forward...and this is making me love this show and Deep's character more and more...

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u know after watching yesterday's Epi I felt like may be Deep isnt wat its being shown he really is a nice guy n wat if he is doing all this to get rid of Psycho tara not Arohi for some reason he needed a look alike of tara to get rid of tara...n tara is thinking that deep is fooling arohi to save her instead it could be opposite Wish wish this happens ...tara face will be worth watching...haha :D
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What I feel is that Deep and Tara are actually married and later it was revealed to him that she is a psycho killer...now there might be two reasons for supporting Tara...

One that he truly loves her thats why he is even ready to risk his life for her...

Second that Tara might be forcing him to support him for some reason which is yet to be shown...

I think that second reason is more probable😛

They might have got married somewhere else thats why no-one knows about their marriage or his entire family is fake thats why they dont know about her...

Maybe his true family is at risk because of Tara...thats why he is supporting him...

Lets see what is revealed next...I'm really loving the show😃
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Call me crazy but somewhere deep inside my going nuts mind i keep thinking Deep and Arohi are detectives working together to frame Tara. From the very first epi Deep finding her just like that... falling for her.. her being trapped by his talks and his plans are just not convincing enough. Even if Arohi is not a detective... Deep definitely is. Thats what I'm thinking and thats the vibe i got from his character from the first day. I can be wrong and there may be a completely different scenario where he is taking badla from Tara or his family by framing Tara. Lets see...
Edited by brishtii78 - 7 years ago
deepalijk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A detective would never allow nor cover up any murder.here Deep has covered many murders