How can Indiaforums help in increasing trps?

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys I really want this show to succeed ,by now I know the basic thing which increases trps are viewing on tv,which I do for this show as it is actually irresistible and just want to catch up these two as much as possible but seeing the no. of pages of i-f I feel worried that till now only five pages have been filled with posts
Please tell me on our part as i-f member how can we contribute to increase trp of the show?
Is it more posts?replies?discussions?or what?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know about the TRP system but this is true that the forum is so silent while the show is a great thriller ๐Ÿ‘... so much to discuss and this disappoints me
I have so many ideas on increasing the activity of the forum including FF discussion posts etc...but seeing the response I've dropped my idea...

Hope the forum bucks up to support an awesome show ...keeping my fingers crossed as I'm hoping that it would improve
Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago
FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IF has nothing to do with TRP... And concept of TRP is actually confusing.. some say it depends on TRP calculator connected to your tv.. if ua tv doesn't have this then you ain't contributing for TRP..
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
With actors being active on social media, people these days are opting to give feedback directly to actors/ directors & even channels on their respective twitter or other accounts on social media

I feel India Forums is gradually losing its charm...but I do agree that with are so many interesting & unexpected twists in this show, there can be lot of interesting discussion in the forum but our forum is not very lively

BTW..IF has no link with TRP. TRP depends on number of viewers watching the show on TV during the original telecast time
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indiaforums trp is actually the online trp
Only thing we can do is to increase the forum rank๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

With actors being active on social media, people these days are opting to give feedback directly to actors/ directors & even channels on their respective twitter or other accounts on social media

I feel India Forums is gradually losing its charm...but I do agree that with are so many interesting & unexpected twists in this show, there can be lot of interesting discussion in the forum but our forum is not very lively

BTW..IF has no link with TRP. TRP depends on number of viewers watching the show on TV during the original telecast time

precisely so!
there was a time when India forums used to buzz because people flocked down here to discuss and talk, but recently that trend is shifting to social network sites
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

precisely so!
there was a time when India forums used to buzz because people flocked down here to discuss and talk, but recently that trend is shifting to social network sites

Few years back IF used to be so crowded...show ke forum par jaane mein dar lagta tha๐Ÿ˜›...but things have changed so much over last couple of years