naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

While doing surgery for the first time his hands shakes , he stops and look towards his nursing staff with eyes asked to wipe the droplet from his forehead , he again held the forceps in his hand

"Dr Asfand aap thek hain "Dr Shehroz asked him as he find him bit nervous , he shakes his head and look at the boy , he was same as Saim age , Daniyal face flash in front of his eyes

" we are losing him" Dr Shehroz announced while looking at the monitor his heart beat was decreasing Daniyal face came in front of him again his words echo in his ears " mein ghalat ka saath nahi da sakta , mein peecha nahi hato ga " Asfand eyes became moist he stare at a small innocent boy taking his last breath ,he attended the patient ,

"Well done Asfand " Dr Shehroz pat his back and congrats him after few hours of operation , Asfand walked out of the the operation theater

Urooj was waiting for him out side " Kaisa hai woh " she with teary asked him

" you can meet him in a while " he started walking ahead , she took big steps and join him

" mein aap ka shukriya kaise karo, jo mein na " she paused as Asfand raised his hand he turns around towards her

" mera bhai bus mujhe ko wapise laa kar da do , kya aap yeh kar sakti hain " he was trying to control himself breaks " nahi na " he shakes his head , she stands still

" i can take all the blame " she said immediately

" mera nephew is same as your son , he will remain orphan even you take all the blame " he felt people looking at him he with hand ask to stop " mera kam tha aap ka beta kai jaan bachana , woh mein na kardiya " he without waiting walked to his cabin , he throws his cell on floor

" why i am always so helpless ?" he bitterly cried " Daniyal bhai mein aap ka badla nahi la sakta mein haar gaya " he wanted to scream out all his pain , he bites his lips he heard a light knock on the door , without waiting the person walked in

Asfand tried to hide his face but Zubiya saw him, his eyes and face was all red

" kya huwa hai , aap thek hain " she look back at door and asked him , she was in shock to see him heartbroken ,he wanted to speak but he was not able to speak " ghar mein sab thek hain " she panics and asked him he nodded

" i am fine " he said huskily while taking off his glasses ,Zubiya look around she finds glass and jug of water , she pours in it " what you want ?" he asked she forward him glass of water , he look at her " please yeh pee la " she said he took from her , he finds her staring at him as he gulp in in a go " aur doon " she asked him he shakes his head , he picks up his glasses from table , she took it from his hand and wipe off it with her duppata " yeh la " he could not stop mesmerizing her ' mein free hoon " she said he again look at her she was trying to read his face , he was dejected and pain and anger was visible on his face , he tried to avoid eye contact with her " mein jao " she asked him he didn't replies she waited for few second and turns towards the door

" mein na aaj Daniyal bhai ka qatal ko maaf kardiya" he murmur she stops and turn towards him , in shock she look at him " mein Uroojo ko sari zindagi ka liya yeh dekha sakta tha ka kaise ko khona ka daar kya hota hai, mein aik baar phir haar gaya , mein na Daniyal bhai ko takleef dana wala ko maaf kardiya " Zubiya was not able to understand his single word

" aap tou baara insan hain , aap na maaf kar diya aur sab kuch Us Uper wala per chordiya, woh sab dekhe raha hain " she said he look at her " uss na tou aap ka test liya tha , ka kya aap un zalimo kai tarah hai , ya aap uss kai qudrat per yakeen rakta hain , Asfand sab uss per chor da," she paused she find him speechless " jise na aap ka saath bura kya iss ko Allah iss duniya mein dekha da ga aap bus us ka yahan dair hai andhair nahi " she said she finds a sight of peace on his face " Daniyal bhai must be proud of you " she said "Kya aap muhje ko mess drop karda ga " she asked him he nodded , without waiting she walked out

Flash back " guys i felt there was bad editing in episode 25, when he has asked her about Faryal has dropped her back to mess , here i am adding that scene "

" ab chala " he asked her as he finds her speechless , she slowly started walking next to him "tum yahan kya kar rahi thi?" he again asked her "Kuch nahi" she said

' waise hum dost bhi ban sakta hai " he said she stared at him the reached close to the car " muhje ko acha laga ga ka mein tum ko drop kardiya karo" he said as she seated

"Kyun " she asked him

"kyun ka tou mera paas jawab nahi hai , bus yeh samajhe lo mein Gaiti bhabi kai friend ko drop kar raha hoon " he said she gave him angry look of hers " Saim kai birthday hai kal aana " he said while focusing on the road

" mein kal bohot busy hoon " she said at once

" i knew you will reject my invitation "he said

" aap ko jab sab pata hota hai tou pochta kyun hain " she asked him

" i was trying my luck " he smirks " waise you were the first one whom i invited myself " he said

" shukriya itni importance dana ka" she said ,she finds him smiling " ab kya huwa " she asked

" you can asked me any time to drop you to mess " he said as they reached there " i will be waiting for you tomorrow" he said as she step down and walked in

Flash back ends

As he has asked her the other day today she thought to take lift from him as she was getting late , she never knew she will find him heartbroken , she felt pain down in her heart ,she heard him.talking to Dr Shehroze

" yes go and rest " she heard him saying she quickly walked out " tabiyat kharab hai " she murmur to herself,

" betho" he opens the lock for her she seated , there was strange silence in the car , she offs and on look towards him , he was lost in some deep thought ,she saw Khasiat husband , she opens the window and peeped out, she didn't asked Asfand to stop " aik qatal maaf kyun nahi hain" she murmur he didn't heard her, she took a deep breath

" aaj Khasiat aai thi" she said and turn towards him to see his response "meri patient hai she is expecting , you know her husband still beats her in this condition, ajeeb jahil insan hai woh " she said " mein na tou soch liya hai mein na shadi nahi karni " she said in a causal way , he decrease the speed of car and turns towards her

" kya nahi karni" he asked her

" Shadi , sara maard aik tarah ka hota hai aurat ko apni property samjahta hain " she said

" i dont agree here " he said

"aap kya jana " she said and closed her eyes her parents face flash in front of her eyes

" tou kya mein bhi waise hai hoon " He asked while driving , she in surprise look at him " bato na kya mein bhi Khasiat ka husband kai tarah hoon " he asked she nodded " tou phir tum na shadi kyun nahi karna " he said and stop the car near her mess

"muhje ko samajhe nahi aai " she became confused and said

" aa gai bhi nahi itna araam se " he smirks for time in a while " jao " he added , she steps out and closed the door

"suna " she called him as he started the car

"Mmm" he look towards her and asked

" aap ka jab bhi baat karna ko dil kara aap call karliya kara " she said without waiting she walked in

he finally smiled

" aaj tum na hotai tou mein apna aap ko nahi sambhal sakta " he find her turning back and looking at him he reversed the car and drives away

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG yeh kiya like Diya nads I m crying😭
Mera Bhai wapis lado😭
daniyal😭,I loved how zubiya cheered him up I hope we get scene like this in yks too.lately they editing all scenes I don't know y🥱
U r always to rescue😳
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, so beautiful. Loved it Nadiya..👏I wish we get something like this in the drama too, really hoping Zubi will console Asfi...
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part Naddiya👏 loved it.
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I feel you have raised my hopes from the next episode now , would really love to see Zubiya trying to console Asfi in his weak moment.
And that car flashback scene, ahh I really wish they showed it in the last episode. Thanks for penning it down, really liked it ! :)
PNA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another stunner of an update!👍🏼
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i was close