OS: ASFIYA Wedding Night #YakeenKaSafar Updated 6/10/17

Fan Creations

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Zubiya looked up from where she was sitting on her wedding bed, all decked up, amidst aroma of flowers; when she saw a slight knock and clearing of throat. She knew it was Asfi, yet this new act of letting his presence known, intrigued her. She smiled at him at the same time her eyes asked him the question.

Asfandyar walked in with a goofy grin on his face, his arms folded at his back, looking exceptionally handsome in that golden sherwani that he wore on his nikaah with Zubiya this evening. Another grin and words spilled out like a bubbling fizz from his mouth while he sat next to her on the bed-

"Isse pehle ki tum ye kehti ke, Ye Changez Khan achaanak chaapa kyu maar deta hai har jagah? Banda darwaaza kholke, aawaaz deke ya knock karke bhi toh andar aa sakta hai na?... Maine socha aaj se ek nayi rivaayat(tradition) shuru ki jaaye. Main apne hi kamre mein abse knock karke, aawaaz deke aaya karunga..." he grinned and rolled his eyes in amusement, seeing the shock on her face...

"Main ye sab nahi kehti aapke liye..." Zubiya was feeling mortified at being caught with her exact dialogue that she spat at one of her colleagues.

"Achha? Toh maine ghalat suna tha common room ke baahar?" he asked.

"Aapko na, ye kaan lagaake dusro ki baatein sunne ki aadat chodhne ki koshish karni chahiye." Zubiya turned red.

"Arre, ab mere hospital mein kya chal raha hai, agar uski bhi khabar nahi rakhunga, toh mere employee toh mere sar pe naachne lagenge." Asfi tried putting his point amusedly.

"Dekhiye, main ab sirf aapki employee nahi hoon, biwi bhi hoon... Aur ummeed karti hoon ki aap mujhe apne sar par naachne denge." Zubiya for the first time took the liberty to say something amusing with any male in her life. Or she has always controlled herself in front of her father and brother, for no one would have taken that in the right spirit.

Seeing no amused smile on his face, Zubiya got worried for her faux-pas for the first time. Before she could voice her worry, he took her hand in his as he closed down to her face, and spoke- "Main tumhe sar pe nachaana hi nahi chaahta, Zubiya... Palkon pe bithaana chaahta hoon. Tum yakeenan meri pehli mohabbat nahi ho, lekin tumse zyada mohabbat maine aaj tak kisi se nahi ki hai... Aur na kar paaunga... Mere pyaar ki shiddat ka andaaza tum iss baat se laga lo, ki main tumhari zindagi ki unn sabhi mehroomiyon ko poora karna chaahta hoon, jo tumhe apni ab tak ki zindagi mein mehsoos hui hain. I promise to love you to no end..."

Her eyes clouded with tears, and she dropped down her lashes, for she didn't want him to see her crying. Nevertheless, her tears had a mind of their own, as they spilled over her red cheeks.

"Dr. Zubiya, kyaa aap apni shaadi ki pehli raat iss tarah ro-dho ke shuru karengi?" he asked.

"Mujhe nahi pata aagey kya hoga... Par iss waqt aisa lagta hai Jaise mujhe aapke saath aur sahaare ki bohot zaroorat hai... Thak si gayi hoon apne wajood ki ladaayi ladte-ladte... I hope, aapke saath se main khud se ladna band kar doon." She confessed.

"Insha Allah taala!" he held her hand tight.

"Thank you Dr. Asfandyar!" she wiped her cheeks with her henna coloured hands.

" Asfandyar, Asfan, Asfi... All are okay... I hope my wife can skip with the doctor part..." he smiled as he closed in.

"But when your husband is treating your ailing heart, he still is my doctor... Isn't it?" she smiled, as her forehead touched his in deep sense of surrender.

~Thanks for reading~

Edited by Aazeen02 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zubiya looked up from where she was sitting on her wedding bed, all decked up, amidst aroma of flowers; when she saw a slight knock and clearing of throat. She knew it was Asfi, yet this new act of letting his presence known, intrigued her. She smiled at him at the same time her eyes asked him the question..."

Aww so nice!!!. You are so talented. you took the present dialogues and wove them so brilliantly. really captured the romance. 👏👏

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Thank you so much, dear... This week's episode is a muse enough to capture all the lovely things into the story...

I can't get enough of the episode at yet, and I couldn't resist imagining this scene...
I am glad u liked it...😃

Word Count: 0

Kayalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Reading your work after a long time...last time i read your work on reporters forum
You are a brilliant writer
Loved this OS alot
It is written beautifully
You penned down the emotions, cute teasing and romance very well
Do write more on Asfiya
Waiting for more work of yours*fingers crossed*
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome awesome os, girl you got talent 👏 parhte parhte pata hi nai chala kab khatam hogaya Please make a part 2 to this 😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kayalover

Hey

Reading your work after a long time...last time i read your work on reporters forum
You are a brilliant writer
Loved this OS alot
It is written beautifully
You penned down the emotions, cute teasing and romance very well
Do write more on Asfiya
Waiting for more work of yours*fingers crossed*

Seeing your username, do I realise that u are from Reporters Forum...
Glad to see you here...😃
And thank you so much for such lovely words...
And if possible, I will keep on writing on Asfiya, Inshallah!😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Awesome awesome os, girl you got talent 👏 parhte parhte pata hi nai chala kab khatam hogaya Please make a part 2 to this 😳

Jazaak Allah Khair, Simra... Is that right? Your name? I think, we've interacted in Bin Roye Forum? And you took the pains of sending me the transliterations of the urdu novels?
Thanks yaar, buddy... Means a lot...

Part 2 mein aap kya dekhna pasand karengi? Thode ideas share keejiye...😃😳
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Jazaak Allah Khair, Simra... Is that right? Your name? I think, we've interacted in Bin Roye Forum? And you took the pains of sending me the transliterations of the urdu novels?

Thanks yaar, buddy... Means a lot...

Part 2 mein aap kya dekhna pasand karengi? Thode ideas share keejiye...😃😳

Kamal ki memory apki, i knew i had seen you somewhere 😛 No problem, is mein pain ki kya baat! I will be happy to read anything you write, since your style is so goof 👍🏼
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Kamal ki memory apki, i knew i had seen you somewhere 😛 No problem, is mein pain ki kya baat! I will be happy to read anything you write, since your style is so goof 👍🏼

Hahahaha... Mujhe bhi hairat hui, since I saw your comment here, memories came flooding to me... Matlab, mujhe aapka naam tak yaad tha...😆
Anyway, as to my writing... Mujhe kuch sochna padega ki aapko part 2 mein kya pesh kiya jaaaye.. Coz main usually os, sirf ek part ke intention ke saath banaati hoon... Toh thoda contribution aapke sides se milega, toh I can proceed rather quickly...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Chaliye, Khuda Hafiz everyone...
Kal milte hain Inshallah!
Good night!