Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Interesting analysis...

In first episode it was Arohi whom he followed plus in 3rd episode he danced with Arohi (as the girl was hesitant)

yes point!! Arohi thi, i had almost overlooked the hesitance. DeepRa are like fire when they come in proximity, coy doesn't go with Tara.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

it was arohi whom he followed n who had knife .. today he said tht to arohi n cleared it

Yes, that was cleared today.
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

first episode it is Arohi, cause that giving away coat incident was before Deep met Arohi, so it could not have been Tara.

but i do have my doubts like you, that is was Tara who danced with Deep at the party, but also to be noticed is, when Arohi enters Deep's room, she had the mask in her hand, so their i am a little confused

But how come Arohi has Tara's coat? I believe it was Tara(in same clothes as Arohi) so that when the old woman talks about the girl who gave her the coat she'll give Arohi's description to the police.
I think Deep deliberately gave Arohi a mask so he could dance with Tara as no one could see Tara, not even Arohi.
That's my opinion only :)
PenguinBaby thumbnail

epi 3 ..arohi in car told deep why she is scared of police so yes in dance it can b tara high chances yet whn laksh saw her it has to b arohi ...

vishal talks... i have doubts it is tara as ..arohi was talking on phone with vishal ... thy cant take major risk of two numbers or phones ... so it has to b arohi ...

the coat thing might b very right... bt thn Deep n tara shud know arohi even before locating her in shimla ..or rather thy came her jst to trap her

Bold: that's correct too. Sochna padega😆 maybe they came to know that a Tara's lookalike is in Shimla and came here. Maybe they knew they'll find Arohi there but hadn't actually seen her. And then Deep sees her at Mall Road. Possible?
PenguinBaby thumbnail

where tara is thr n where Arohi is thr..its very clearly shown... i doubt thr is any hidden area ..infact vishal wala area bhi... was clear tht tara went to meet him n killed him ... how she did was wht was shown today

Yes. That's how Tara knows everything going on around Arohi.
950842 thumbnail
Thanks for separating it out. I was confused too 👏
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting analysis! and I agree with most of them so far...I like how the suspense aspect is still intact even though we know they are two different people..
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u somuch for writing as i am new here,its very useful😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Superb Analysis..!! But still i wish we had same person instead of double role.
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my other question is ...deep erase all saboot once the murder is done like a trained officer ...ya shayaad practice ho gayi hogi😆
thanks for the detailed analysis...

waise yesterday first time deep was not happy in tara company ...😳 i guess arohi havi ho rahi hai uspe dheere dheere let see wheather he ditch tara...waiting