Who was Tara? Who was Arohi? A discussion!

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
So, since the Tara secret is out, I went and saw all the initial episode again, to try to understand who was Tara and who was Arohi in what scenes.
Here is my take, do share yours!

Episode 1:

Tara murdered the girl in the hotel, wore the red suit (to resemble Arohi) and gave the coat to that old woman (that coat was evidence and she got rid of it). It was Tara who had the knife in her bag. It was Tara whom Deep saw in the mirror and followed. (He was following his wife) Listen to the background music there, it is the psycho version.
Arohi went to the restaurant with her friend and Deep asked her on a date.

Episode 2:

Arohi was rushing to meet Vishal when her Bhabhi sent her to meet Deep. When she got down the car, she talks to someone. She says, fikar mat karo, main usey sambal lungi. It is Arohi talking to Vishal about Deep and not Tara talking to her partner about the bellboy. Arohi could not meet Deep as she was with Vishal.
Tara kills the bellboy.

Episode 3:

It was Arohi doing yoga.
It was Arohi and Tara, in identical outfits, at the party.
Deep gave Arohi the mask so that Tara and Arohi would look the same and he could dance with his wife.
Deep danced with Tara (in the mask). The song fitoor indicates madness. Deep and Tara are mad about each other, thus the song fits for them and not Arohi and Deep.
He saved her from going close to Laksh, distracted Laksh from catching Tara. Because if it was Arohi, why would she be scared of dancing with Laksh as she doesn't know he is in the police. Deep saved his wife by distracting Laksh. Watch that scene again where Laksh almost corners Tara/Arohi. Deep comes, talks to him, moves ahead so that Laksh has to look at him and not Tara. As Laksh talked to him, Deep, for a moment, looks at the spot where Tara was standing, smirks (indicating she has left successfully) and tells Laksh goodnight, indirectly telling him that the convo between them is over.
It was Arohi in Deep's room. Note, she has not danced with Deep but is in his room. It was Tara dancing with him outside.

Episode 4:

Deep drops Arohi home as she tells him about her parents.
Tara goes to kill bellboy #2.
Arohi spills coffee on Deep.
Arohi doesn't want to marry Deep as she loves Vishal.

Episode 5:

When Arohi is advised by the old woman to not marry, she doesn't seem to recognize the old woman. So it was Tara who met the old woman earlier.
Arohi goes to meet Deep at his place.

Episode 6:

Arohi goes to meet Vishal but I believe it was Tara who met Vishal because of her psycho talks and when Deep saw her with Vishal, he was upset (because he saw his wife with someone else; he knows she is acting but still, he is a possesive husband)
I don't think Vishal could have been able to distinguish Tara and Arohi apart.
Arohi goes back home and is upset that Deep did not break the alliance
OR
It was Tara in Arohi's house and was upset at Deep.
Tara follows Deep. Their phone call conversation is fishy. He talk to Arohi about another plan? No, it was Tara to whom he was talking, about another plan to trap Arohi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey sanu..IMM muze forum pe le hi aaya..what's up girl..so detailed analysis..๐Ÿ˜Š
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Namrata..

Hey sanu..IMM muze forum pe le hi aaya..what's up girl..so detailed analysis..๐Ÿ˜Š

Helloo๐Ÿ˜†
I am loving this show, it gives me eery vibes, which I absolutely love!
Detailed analysis because I just felt like it!
How have you been?!
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for detailed Analysis !!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing analysis! I second you completely. I think this is what has happened so far๐Ÿ‘ And today's episode actually confirmed your last part when Tara tells Deep she went and posed as Arohi to Vishal and killed him!
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
first episode it is Arohi, cause that giving away coat incident was before Deep met Arohi, so it could not have been Tara.
but i do have my doubts like you, that is was Tara who danced with Deep at the party, but also to be noticed is, when Arohi enters Deep's room, she had the mask in her hand, so their i am a little confused
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was arohi whom he followed n who had knife .. today he said tht to arohi n cleared it
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting analysis...
In first episode it was Arohi whom he followed plus in 3rd episode he danced with Arohi (as the girl was hesitant)
drfizaahmed thumbnail
epi 3 ..arohi in car told deep why she is scared of police so yes in dance it can b tara high chances yet whn laksh saw her it has to b arohi ...
vishal talks... i have doubts it is tara as ..arohi was talking on phone with vishal ... thy cant take major risk of two numbers or phones ... so it has to b arohi ...

the coat thing might b very right... bt thn Deep n tara shud know arohi even before locating her in shimla ..or rather thy came her jst to trap her
drfizaahmed thumbnail
where tara is thr n where Arohi is thr..its very clearly shown... i doubt thr is any hidden area ..infact vishal wala area bhi... was clear tht tara went to meet him n killed him ... how she did was wht was shown today