Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Tara seemed least bothered for the fact that she dragged Deep into her mess too
Not once does she apologize
She behaves as if it's his duty to clean up after her
She never even thanked him
And whole episode she didn't even seemed bothered by Arohi's presence
I think she is just using Deep

Also , why do you think she hates cheaters?
Maybe she got cheated on by someone

Arohi, on the other hand seems to be seeing Deep in a new light already

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tara is a psychopath...she actually loves Deep and totally trusts him that he won't ever let her go behind the bars...which she is scared of...but being a psycho...she isn't able to control her urge to kill the cheaters and she commits the crimes...knowing that he would anyways come to her help😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I find her mentally unstable πŸ€”

Tara doesn't minds killing anyone but hates blood πŸ˜•
She hates DHOKA but is cheating on Arohi by Deep's support.
She wants Deep maintain safe distance from Arohi and wishes him happy wedding night πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Her loves looks like an obesession...πŸ˜•

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
myself getting mad kaun kiss ke pyaar mein fanna hone wala haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i am sure deep is going to ditch taara ...he is going to fall for arohi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
deepalijk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
😲Can anyone tell why Deep made Arohi fall purposely on him and told her to not break the mangalsutra as it i breaks relations.😊
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god i thought sirf mujhe hi dikha deep ka naughty side ...πŸ˜† confused .
Edited by rnm_83 - 7 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She seemed to me a classic case of psychopath. A person who lacks conscience, empathy and guilt but they also behave normally so its very hard to diagnose them.
She seemed to me a lost cause and maybe that's why they were showing sudden closeness and tension between Arohi and Deep.
Someone on this forum said that, eventually it will be Arohi and Deep together but first Deep will also suffer at the hands of his love..Tara.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't love you because of your face/beauty- I love because of your touch----------who told this? Deep. They have a very strong physical relationship. πŸ˜†

Agar pagalpan is love then they love.
If it is not , then these two or just criminals. Who cares about love?
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

She seemed to me a classic case of psychopath. A person who lacks conscience, empathy and guilt but they also behave normally so its very hard to diagnose them.

^This. Tara seems like a typical case of a psychopath. She is doesn't have a conscience evident from the fact that she can kill strangers without batting an eyelid. Yet at the same time, she is super-sweet with Deep and has him wrapped around her finger.
I think she also has like a violent form of OCD. Cheating is her trigger and when she sees that, she compulsively has to kill that person.

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

She seemed to me a lost cause and maybe that's why they were showing sudden closeness and tension between Arohi and Deep. Someone on this forum said that, eventually it will be Arohi and Deep together but first Deep will also suffer at the hands of his love..Tara.

I sincerely hope Deep and Arohi doesn't get a happy ending or Deep "redeems" himself coz he may not have killed anyone (yet) but helping a murderer is also aiding and abetting. If not for Deep, Tara would've been arrested way back. Deep is also either mentally not stable (love doesn't make one forget that murder esp in cold blood is wrong, so I highly doubt he is in love with Tara.) or is playing a bigger game (in that case he is no less than Tara).

It's quite interesting to watch the characters and more fascinating is the human mind.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 7 years ago
tallbrowngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think both of them are psycopaths. One continues to kill people and the other continues to cover their "tracks" (see what I did there? πŸ˜†).