Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think Deep n arohi got married. But SR ws with tara and arohi was waiting for him along with his mom.
M actually confused over who is against whom. Is it DeepRa against Arohi or ArDeep against Tara. Deep has many layers. Acc to promo I think he is playing against Tara
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What I think is that he got married to aarohi this time...maybe Tara is his ex wife who is a psychopath...whom he married without his parents knowing...now that he got Aarohi as her look alike...he planned to get Tara accepted into the family and protect him from law...this way Aarohi gets into the trap...
But I saw the mehendi which was on Tara's hands...it was the same design which was there on mehendi function while dancing...does this mean that the girl on meendi day was Tara? Or he gave the same mehendi design to both😕😳

Poor Aarohi
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Damn sure its arohi Tara said arohi ki pheli sr hai...
Me damb sure deep is going to fall for meek and innocent arohi very hard
purrple_orchids thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think deep married arohi... N Tara is his 1st n secret wife..
Maybe he fell for Tara's looks n married her..Later came across her psychopath killing disorder, n assumed it to be his duty to protect her..N so wen he chanced upon arohi. .He took up d risk for a clean future wid tara