romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

I guess the room temperature rose a lot this week, thanks to the show. IMM is on fire, the connection, hints which of course are way too quick in misleading, the drama and ofcourse ArDeep's (credit Sanchu) dance

For Deep he wants Arohi in his life "Meri zindegi tumhare ek decision me nirbhar karti hai as if she's the centre of his existence and for Arohi well she's not interested in Deep πŸ˜› but the question is... Mr Smarty aka inpector Laksh suspects Arohi and can be send behind the bars easily without Deep having to marry her, Dan why he's marrying her, if Deep's solo reason for the whole drama is to "SAVE TARA?" πŸ˜• She's safe wether he marries Arohi or not. Laksh is keeping a check on Arohi πŸ˜• All forces of nature, all people, all energy are throwing Arohi into the web of lies, Phir yeh shaddi drama kyu? πŸ€”

Aisa lagta hai there's more to Deep's story dan just saving Tara. Coz only an insance person will support and safe a mad person like TARA 😳 I would rather be super happy if Deep is shown double crossing Tara and misleading Arohi at the same time 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe he wants to marry Tara, but due to her crimes that was not possible. Then bam aarohi came into picture, he made a spectacular show of being madly in love with aarohi, and made the plan of sending her to jail for Tara's crime...

Vishal being dead and some of his called aarohi to say he is marrying someone else, I think Deep has something do with all of this... At first his plan was simple, to somehow convince aarohi to marry him but Vishal acted as block in his way, so it was necessary to remove him from his way

My only concern is if Deep marries Tara, her face will raise suspicion in Mr. Ladies perfume's mind, because after arresting aarohi, Deep's marriage shouldn't take place, but Deep got married on very same day people will be curious to see his wife, and if doesn't let anyone or Mr. Ladies perfume to see his wife's face then it will lead to more suspicion

I don't know what babbled,I am so confused 😭 but I am loving this confusion πŸ˜†
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know to whom Deep is going to marry and if he marry Tara than why this entire drama? I am so confused over What Deep wants?πŸ˜•
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep double crossing would very unexpected to witness.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: VK_Sibling_Love

Maybe he wants to marry Tara, but due to her crimes that was not possible. Then bam aarohi came into picture, he made a spectacular show of being madly in love with aarohi, and made the plan of sending her to jail for Tara's crime...

There's no gurantee if Tara would stop playig her evil game on the name of Cheaters. Itni mehnat kar k kya milega 😭

Vishal being dead and some of his called aarohi to say he is marrying someone else, I think Deep has something do with all of this... At first his plan was simple, to somehow convince aarohi to marry him but Vishal acted as block in his way, so it was necessary to remove him from his way

Yup! Deep sticking to Arohi the whole time and someway barinwashing her does hints he was well aware of Tara's next move or may be was part of her plan. Well nothing is clear I hope he's shown just a manipulator and not a killer πŸ˜†

My only concern is if Deep marries Tara, her face will raise suspicion in Mr. Ladies perfume's mind, because after arresting aarohi, Deep's marriage shouldn't take place, but Deep got married on very same day people will be curious to see his wife, and if doesn't let anyone or Mr. Ladies perfume to see his wife's face then it will lead to more suspicion

That is bound to happen after Tara's introduction to the world as his wife and as Arohi, the Lady perfume lover will surely try getting to their secrets and marriage will happen, the promotional and latest promos hints to that only Plan flop lag raha hai this has so many loopholes πŸ˜†

I don't know what babbled,I am so confused 😭 but I am loving this confusion πŸ˜†

I am loving too bas Arohi Deep ki honi chahye 🀣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

I don't know to whom Deep is going to marry and if he marry Tara than why this entire drama? I am so confused over What Deep wants?πŸ˜•

Most probably he'll be marrying Tara but the bride will be Arohi for the andhe world wale 😳

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

Deep double crossing would very unexpected to witness.

Exactly. This would be very different to watch πŸ˜†

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">I am loving too bas Arohi Deep ki honi chahye 🀣</font></font>

The only thing I am positive about this show is Deep is not killer πŸ˜†

Poor Deep Itni mehnaat and manipulation karne ke baad bhi, he will be cheated. I just want he gets back to Tara for her cheating royally, a lesson she won't ever forget in her life

As someone pointed it out at forum, I think Mr. LP is also is in cahoots with Deep-Tara
romaila thumbnail
@Vk: Actually we're put into such a situation that even we might doubt Arohi's brother🀣 Coming to Mr Smarty aka perfume lover, πŸ˜› the guy seems genuine and loyal towards his job. He has troubled Deep a number of times and so gets a clean chit from me πŸ˜†

Luckily Deep is just a genius manipulator and guess what he might used his manipulation skill against Tara too 😎

Originally posted by: romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">@Vk: Actually we're put into such a situation that even we might doubt Arohi's brother🀣 Coming to Mr Smarty aka perfume lover, πŸ˜› the guy seems genuine and loyal towards his job. He has troubled Deep a number of times and so gets a clean chit from meπŸ˜†

Luckily Deep is just a genius manipulator and guess what he might used his manipulation skill against Tara too 😎
</font>
</font>

Chocolates in you mouth, if Deep turns out to be Genius manipulator πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
It would be awesome to see Tara loosing in her own game...

Right now we all are sounding like ACP Pradyum πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† doubting anything and everything 🀣