PLZ DON"T SIDELINE RAJAT IN CHANDRANANDINI

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Rajat Tokas has been one of the all time greatest actors of this time. He is an incredible example of talent and energy, who has undoubtedly carried a massive effort and  genuine dedication for his projects

He is the most versatile actor. He takes great care to study the characters, he is going to portray in his projects. There are many historical serials, but no one nails it like Rajat as in Jodha Akbar, and now in ChandraNandini

I accidently happened to see him in JA(in the scene roaring over Jodha on Sujmall issue),which made me crave to watch all the episodes of JA. I realized how good looking Rajat is and watching him in ChandraNandini, I began to realize his unique style and talent He can shift and fix himself to any role

What Rajat has accomplished from the age of 8 is unprecedented

I am always impressed and amazed at Rajat's evolution as a phenomenal actor

At the age of 14, he played PrithviRajChauhan..the chubby faced beautiful boy took all our hearts..then a shady character in Tere liyae..a vicious Nevla in Naagin..a smirky intelligent Akbar at the age of 22..now as the great Chandra Gupta Maurya..He has given his soul and heart to suit himself for the role

So Why do you Ekta mam, SIDELINE HIM  in the project titled on his name..CGM

Fix your storyline with intelligent and creative sequences ,then only his acting capability will come out..Plz don't do injustice to the  great actor by making him stay in a poorly scripted story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
 I have seen many of your posts where u r extremely worried over Rajat being sidelined , plus don't bother. It is ok , anyways show appears to be ending and at present I feel extremely negative in my mind. The way they have kept Helena and Apama on the show like there is tann nd alia in kb , I have no reason to feel any longer positive. Sp with their nayi soch loves to show tracks with all females around. No place for males around their shows . Despite the show having the name chandra nandini , initially it was all about nandini I mean the montage. I should have understood that time itself. Anyways I used to watch jodha akbar in fact watched it for an year and started watching chandra nandini just because Rajat was a part. In fact this show is rather special to me as It made me a fan of him and I loved the Jodi. I like Swetha as an actress. Just chill maybe just like before JA ended maybe Rajat already has an offer and I hope the show ends with both chandra and nandini together . 
siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

I have seen many of your posts where u r extremely worried over Rajat being sidelined , plus don't bother. It is ok , anyways show appears to be ending and at present I feel extremely negative in my mind. The way they have kept Helena and Apama on the show like there is tann nd alia in kb , I have no reason to feel any longer positive. Sp with their nayi soch loves to show tracks with all females around. No place for males around their shows . Despite the show having the name chandra nandini , initially it was all about nandini I mean the montage. I should have understood that time itself. Anyways I used to watch jodha akbar in fact watched it for an year and started watching chandra nandini just because Rajat was a part. In fact this show is rather special to me as It made me a fan of him and I loved the Jodi. I like Swetha as an actress. Just chill maybe just like before JA ended maybe Rajat already has an offer and I hope the show ends with both chandra and nandini together . 

Thank you Rekha..as a sort of awareness I posted the above..such a good actor should not be wasted on any account

We express our thoughts..it is upto them to take or leave it
BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've read many posts where you're feeling bad about Rajat being sidelined, take a chill pill.
We all know Rajat is a wonderful actor with impeccable skills. We've seen it in the beginning of this show, during the war, romance sequences, anger, anguish we got to see every side of Chandra portrayed excellently! 

But after a point the writers couldnt explore much of a story between the central characters(Chandra&Nandini) so had to introduce this leap. Infact the story is interesting now since we get to see a strained Father son relationship(makers are not showing it though)

But you know in Hindi serials male leads are just puppets. Chandra's character graph has been butchered. Its the same for every ruler IDK HOW WHY!? From a strong cold hearted asshole to a Devdas ðŸ¤¢ These are Ekta's historic characters. 

So we cant really do anything except to sit back and laugh at the CV's stupidity in the name of creativity.