worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I like her already! ðŸ˜³ Hope she enters soon in SDDB. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

worldofwinds thumbnail
For those thinking what character would Aishwarya play, here's an old article on her role in the show.

Tellychakkar is back to update readers with Shakuntalam Telefilms' upcoming show for Life OK.

As we reported earlier, the political drama will feature Bhanu Uday as male protaginist. The show is tentatively titled as Shatranj and it would also star Yeh Vaada Raha fame Sonal Vengurlekar and Varun Toorkey of Qubool Hai fame in main leads.

Now, we have heard that makers have roped in Vishkanya fame Aishwarya Khare.

According to our sources, Sonal and Bhanu's character will be in love but due to some reasons Bhanu will marry Aishwarya in the show.

The project will also feature talented actor Akshay Anandd who will play a pivotal role in the soap. We buzzed Aishwarya but she remained unavailable to comment.

There are also media reports about the channel Life OK being revamped in the month of August (2017). The channel will be probably be called Star Bharat.

Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She is pretty . But I'm more interested in her character & how she portrays it ! And of course in the dynamics of her character & Vijay ! 
Thanks for sharing the article ! ðŸ¤—
worldofwinds thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

She is pretty . But I'm more interested in her character & how she portrays it ! And of course in the dynamics of her character & Vijay ! 

Thanks for sharing the article ! ðŸ¤—

Most welcome ðŸ˜Š Am also really looking forward to seeing Aishwarya's role in the show ðŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Is Aiswarya still a part of this show ? ðŸ˜• I am regularly keeping an eye on her insta account . She is not shooting for it . So, if she is still a part of this show when is her character going to make an entry ? 
worldofwinds thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Is Aiswarya still a part of this show ? ðŸ˜• I am regularly keeping an eye on her insta account . She is not shooting for it . So, if she is still a part of this show when is her character going to make an entry ? 

Yes she is still a part of the show. And don't worry she'll enter soon now that Vijay and Mandira are not together anymore. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldofwinds

Yes she is still a part of the show. And don't worry she'll enter soon now that Vijay and Mandira are not together anymore. 

Ya, I am really waiting to see her onscreen. I wonder how her character is going to be like ! ðŸ˜ƒ