Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats girl! It's a nice vdo.

I wonder after treating YKS like a step child, why all of a sudden Sajal is promoting YKS. Does she know how much we love her pairing with Ahad? *Here's to future projects of them cast together*
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow lovely videos, Raat yu on Asfia,😳 The other song choice is also excellent.. Great job..

btw @Octaverider what do you mean by Sajjal was treating YKS like a step child? is that true, was she not happy with the role? I think this is by far the best role she has done, She has come a long way, and I think this is the best in her career and she looks the best with Ahad, I have always seen her with some what elder heros Her chemistry with Ahad is just incredible, she does not have that with anyone else.. Ahad is such a fine actor, I am glad they chose perfect couple to play Dr Asfi and Dr Zubia.
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations nads🥳 I saw even Ahad commented on ur posts n now sajal liked ur posts too.incredible.
Farhat even liked ur posts tooi m so happy for u
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Congrats girl! It's a nice vdo.

I wonder after treating YKS like a step child, why all of a sudden Sajal is promoting YKS. Does she know how much we love her pairing with Ahad? *Here's to future projects of them cast together*

ouchfromm where this comes from😆 she liked many times in past edits if AsfiYa ,yah she keeps promoting rangreza n many fans were angry for that reason but it doesn't mean she treat yks like a step child coz rangreza she told that it was very dear to her mom n even when her mom was going thru treatment of cancer she keep telling sajal about rangreza that's y it's dear to sajal .Ican take like this if u have three four kids u like all ur kids ,but there's always one special one 😳aa
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow lovely videos, Raat yu on Asfia,😳 The other song choice is also excellent.. Great job..

btw @Octaverider what do you mean by Sajjal was treating YKS like a step child? is that true, was she not happy with the role? I think this is by far the best role she has done, She has come a long way, and I think this is the best in her career and she looks the best with Ahad, I have always seen her with some what elder heros Her chemistry with Ahad is just incredible, she does not have that with anyone else.. Ahad is such a fine actor, I am glad they chose perfect couple to play Dr Asfi and Dr Zubia.

No Raya aisa nahi Hy, she herself said in interview it was challenging for herself to play dr.zubia.sassi is close to her coz of her late mother.