Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Just watched it on hotstar only for Dharma and Bindusar's scene. Wow! I cannot believe Bindusar is played the same person who played Ashok. The kid is such an amazing actor. All those emotions in one scene, and to see Dharma scared was heartbreaking. Hoping we can expect many more of their clashes. With the brave Dharma back, confident that she has done no wrong.

True, Bindusar's anger does seem justified. The way he relayed to Dharma that he thought she was good, he felt cheated. Sad that we only got one scene, but yes, it was very powerful. The bgm and acting was perfect.

I still don't understand what the point of CN's separation is to magadh. Now that Bindusar is grown-up, shouldn't the people vying for the throne want to do away with CGM and Bindusar?

I am really looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

I really hope next week is packed with Bindusar and Dharma and hopefully Karthikey too😳

I was happy 2 c the romance & dynamics of CN but this separation track, boring, we barely got to see Dharmasar this week otherwise not only me some few who watch on TV after leap we were about it drop it out. Beside 3 new villains, I'm scared of how they are gonna progress with the family bonding, political issues with the 2 shaadis that happened last week & of course Dharmasar's story...πŸ˜•

Im' so glad today Bindusar is back with his angry mood (gosh I missed it & that bgm! 😳), seems like cv's will start the love-hate shaadi track now + blackmagic drama for TRP's...
I think they are using every possibilities now. As long as everybody will get some screen space & moments to shine I'm fine with anything! πŸ˜†

Back then there were some black magic, double roles tracks in CN it's when I totally lost interest with the show & no woner TRP's aunties loved it as the ratings improved, so cv's taking this path. 🀒
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

@luxmi...Karthikey ka number bhi lagega πŸ˜†...I dont want to hurt the fans of this show...But honestly...I wouldnt have given this show a chance if Siddharth was not there...And now Prerna...His performance as Ashoka is completely opposite to Bindusar

Whenever I watch his scenes I feel he is not acting but living the character...πŸ˜›

He is not a kid anymore...he is already 18 πŸ˜†...Chhora bada ho gaya hai ..πŸ˜†..More than Alice ...I think he was angered because he felt cheated...and its clear he cant tolerate cheating...But this time wrong person bear his wrath...Poor Dharma...This time she could not stand upto him as she herself was shocked...Just a short scene ...But what an impact these two created...Bindusar ka gussa dekhkar mujhe bhi dar laga πŸ˜†...I think the makers should start focusing on their love track ...

Bindusar ko shant hona hoga ...πŸ˜†...aur dharma ke anusar...I mean Dharm ke anusaar aacharan karna hoga πŸ˜†
Poor Prerna...Siddharth use kitni baar zameen me patak chuka hai πŸ˜†...

About the show...I dont get attached to any show as its better for sanity πŸ˜†...But right now I am enjoying Bindusar Dharma alot...πŸ˜›...and they are the real entertainers atleast for me ...πŸ˜†

no still he is underage...he is 17 not 18πŸ˜† stupid Hotel manager put the wng age on Sid's bday cake...he himself shouted in live 4yrs difference with him and abhi πŸ˜† baad m his PR cleared tha its 17 by mistake they put 18 i was like...lo bhayyy faltu m ladke ki age 2 saal bada ek saal mπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been reading some comments how Bindusar Dharma is repetitive...and how these two actors should not do these manhandling scens as they are kids...πŸ˜† So this post is dedicated to all those who have this pov ...I respect their pov wholeheartedly...

Bindusar Dharma scenes being repetitive...What is original in this show ???? πŸ˜†...Same old hero heroine at loggerheards...Ready to kill each other...get married or have some other situations where they spend time together...have misunderstandings ...then circumstances change thy fall in love ...then it turn into epic...magical...divine love πŸ˜†..The same has been shown in Jodha Akbar .even the tracks and dialogues have been copied from there ..So where is the originality ???? Gaddhe mein πŸ˜†...This has been happening for past 10-15 years...Its just that face changes ...situation is same...πŸ˜†...

About man handling scenes... this is not new to Indian TV ...Infact even in this show and in Jodha Akbar...and many other shows these types of scenes...Infact we had seen worse than this...πŸ˜†...And these types of scenes is not good for any age group...πŸ˜†..

.And since both the actor must be 18 , therefore age issue does nt come here...Also romance between kids is not new...I believe everyone does remember Prithviraj Chauhan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I dont think the leads were 18 esp the male lead πŸ˜†...But I loved it...because the performance was powerful...
Here the actors are of age ...so its does nt matter whether they show romance or hatred...What matters is that it has to be powerful...and seeing the performance of these two I can say that...

Why a jodi gets popular...inspite of repetitive tracks and these scenes...Simple its because of actors...If one like the actor they enjoy their scenes ...Like I enjoy Sid's scenes ...because I like performance...Its always power packed...πŸ‘...Other than whole tv has same old tune...πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

no still he is underage...he is 17 not 18πŸ˜† stupid Hotel manager put the wng age on Sid's bday cake...he himself shouted in live 4yrs difference with him and abhi πŸ˜† baad m his PR cleared tha its 17 by mistake they put 18 i was like...lo bhayyy faltu m ladke ki age 2 saal bada ek saal mπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really...Mujhe nahi pata tha πŸ˜†...Poor Siddharth ...πŸ˜†...Jo bhi hai bada to ho hi gaya hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...To kya hua sirf 11 mahine ka hi to fark hai πŸ˜†...Age is just a number...I believe in that...and Siddharth has already proved with his performance ...πŸ˜›
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
i m not supporting man handling but that bindu-dharma scene was damn good⭐️...bindusar ka gussa 😳..ufff maza hi aa gya😈...Sid left me speechless hereπŸ‘...gosh he was damn good...such a brilliant actor he..πŸ‘πŸ‘ for a moment i feel scared to see bindusar anger.πŸ˜†...poor dharma ki watt lag gyi thi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† koi nhi dharma...shar h ladka humara..tumko bhi sharni banana padega..jaise darne s baat nhi banege.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† totally loved that scene...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ one side Bindusar and dharma scenes gives me reason to watch the show another side CN πŸ₯± playing ML drama..and nandini ka pati kon? and black magic🀒 bhgwan ekta mata ko thoda brain day
credit- maker

Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I think it's harsh to say that for trp's we can only blame the leap, new gen cast. Coz even with so many romantic scenes trp's are the same na? πŸ˜•
No offense I was a fan before the leap & now loving the leap also.
Most new viewers are teenagers & youngsters who only watch it online so no wonder trp's stuck @ 1.3 we on the other hand with the FCS on IG are forcing our friends & fam to watch it for the sake of the cast of CN. πŸ˜†

No no there is nothing wrong if you are a fan pre leap...Liking something is our choice but my point is that I have seen some saying the same πŸ˜†...blaming the new gen for trp drop which I find wrong as the trp drop is the result of bad story telling not because of any cast...

And youth doesnt use tv much...which result in lower trp ...I used to watch it on tv but now I watch it online...due to timing but if its time was at 10:30 I would have watched it

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Wow! All of your comments are making me very excited about today's episode. I still have to wait some time for the episode to air here.
I am 100% on board the Bindusar and Dharma ship. Their story is exciting, and the actors are playing their roles so well that I forget that Siddharth used to play ashoka in cas.

Damn, the bgm is killer. Love it so much. Credit needs to be given where it is due. Siddharth's acting plus his character's bgm makes each scene the more better. Even in CAS, it was the bgm and title track that first reeled me in.

Can't wait to watch today's episode and jump into the discussion.

I saw the online trp too. CN is doing really well. Plus indiaforums released the trps for the top ten shows and tbh it looks like all shows took a drastic fall. I have no idea why starplus and ekta are even considering ending the show so soon especially with such a talented new cast. It is like giving candy to a kid and snatching it away the next second. Very unfair for us new viewers.
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

i m not supporting man handling but that bindu-dharma scene was damn good⭐️...bindusar ka gussa 😳..ufff maza hi aa gya😈...Sid left me speechless hereπŸ‘...gosh he was damn good...such a brilliant actor he..πŸ‘πŸ‘ for a moment i feel scared to see bindusar anger.πŸ˜†...poor dharma ki watt lag gyi thi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† koi nhi dharma...shar h ladka humara..tumko bhi sharni banana padega..jaise darne s baat nhi banege.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† totally loved that scene...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ one side Bindusar and dharma scenes gives me reason to watch the show another side CN πŸ₯± playing ML drama..and nandini ka pati kon? and black magic🀒 bhgwan ekta mata ko thoda brain day

credit- maker

Congrats Divorce cancelled...πŸ˜†...To be honest real life koi ladka aisa karega to jaldi apne sasural I mean jail pahuch jayega πŸ˜†...Siddharth and Prerna nailed the scene...Dharma hil gayi...ab Karthikey ki baari πŸ˜†...Dharma baby...thoda thanda paani daal uske sir pe...Hamesha garam rehhta hai ...πŸ˜†Yeh alag baat hai agar aisa kiya to woh sach me gala daba dega

Sach me...these twoa re forcing me to watch the show and participate in the forum πŸ˜†
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail

Yes I have...Bindusar Dharma scene was just a short scene...But a powerful one...Bindu is damn angry after knowing about Dharma -Karthikey...😑...Literally this time his anger is justfied to some extent...but the way he behaved was 🀒...Dharma is scared......

Finally only good thing that happened is Bindusar clearly said to Dharma that he wont leave her πŸ˜†...Even he tore that divorce papersπŸ˜†...Chalo accha hai but really wanted to slap Bindusar for his anger...Dharma has to bear his anger 😲

Koi thanda pani dalo yaar iske sir pe ...Iska engie hamesha garam rehta hai πŸ˜†

And latest twist in the show is introduction of Kaala jaadu urf Black magic on CGM by the new villains πŸ˜† 🀒.Another original track πŸ˜†...Poora show kitna original hai na πŸ˜†..Seriously aur kitna kachra karoge yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Feeling bad for Siddharth ...

Rest was same ...πŸ₯±...Nandini hai ya Savitri drama πŸ₯±

srslly... they find new way to torturing viewers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† may be old viewers ko addat ho gyi hoge..but new viewers kaha sar marege apana? πŸ€’πŸ˜†
and about yes me too feeling bad for him...so much talent and going waste 🀒 Still Sid trying his best to promote this show .even he nvr did this for Ashoka.. ya bolo to usko jaurat hi nhi padi ..ashoka makers ws intelligent...they always shut viewers mouth to gave lots of action... ...Sid k action mil to sab jhel jata tha..πŸ˜†.even i loved his chatr..but ekta wasting his talent 🀒
sid- Show sign kia hai pormoting to karna padega.πŸ˜†
Sid's fans- Sid h to show jhelna hi padega πŸ˜†

Btw Some action scene is on the way...not sure may be i am wrng its between Bindusar and kartikey...but Some war or some fight is coming..its confirmed 😊
--Royal-- thumbnail

Is TRP out ???? Any idea ???? Last week was focused equally on the leads and the marriage...As the kids had no other job other than getting married ...just sitting in the mandap ...and bride swapping...helena mata ki chaal ...πŸ˜†...and female lead efforts to stop the marriage
It was more balanced week where equal focus was there on all prime characters...
My analysis...

Now if TRP increases...its because of strong leads...Otherwise if it decreases...its because of new gen...πŸ˜†...Koi yeh nahi maanega that story is becoming stale day by day πŸ˜†

@Bold- again satye vachan 🀣